PDA

View Full Version : Daily Rewards Glitch/ Bug?

TheOkBassist
08-02-2016, 06:48 AM
I've been playing every day and occasionally the daily rewards system has been a little slow to catch up, but it'll always get there if I load the app back up again, however today it skipped from nothing yesterday (should have been day 23) to a small amount of gold (if I remember right) for day two of the next month
Any solutions?
Thanks

Kaijester
08-02-2016, 07:11 AM
So this is not a bug, you received your soul. This is more of a feature request.

The Daily Rewards is based on the monthly calendar. Since each month is different (28 days / 30 days / 31 days) the game team decided on a 24 day requirement to receive the month reward. You can see the last day says "Day 24" for the soul and at the top right how many days until reset. So basically if someone starts playing the game a few days into a calendar month, they still have the opportunity to earn the monthly reward, or for people that normally play every day but for some reason miss a day or two, they can still receive the monthly reward.

FYI answer from another thread, on the same topic.

That means we have to login 24 days within the same month, or the daily reward will be reset by the next month.

TheOkBassist
08-02-2016, 09:47 AM
FYI answer from another thread, on the same topic.

That means we have to login 24 days within the same month, or the daily reward will be reset by the next month.

So if I started on the 7th/ 8th it won't do the first full month of rewards?
Seems a sucky system but thanks for clarifying

Jennie-5128
08-02-2016, 12:13 PM
Yeah I was on day 23 too, so was a bit peeved.

Vaseodin
08-02-2016, 03:13 PM
I noticed another bug. I had 40 sands of time at the reward screen and the rewards was 10 sands. I never got it. My maximum is 82, so it's not sure to being full. I'm pretty sure it never applied the bonus.

Lamia
08-11-2016, 08:37 PM
I've been playing every day and occasionally the daily rewards system has been a little slow to catch up, but it'll always get there if I load the app back up again
This is a display bug already noted. Basically if something else takes precedence, such as Trooper Badges earned, the daily rewards screen will be suppressed so you won't see it unless you login multiple times that day. You still earn the reward, you just don't see it visually.

So if I started on the 7th/ 8th it won't do the first full month of rewards?
Seems a sucky system but thanks for clarifying
Not sucky for the users that start on Day 1 - 6 of a typical month and can still receive the monthly reward.
Not sucky for users who typically play every day but for X reason can't login for a day or two during a typical month. A 24-day cycle is very forgiving.

Qed
08-11-2016, 11:20 PM
Not sucky for the users that start on Day 1 - 6 of a typical month and can still receive the monthly reward.
Not sucky for users who typically play every day but for X reason can't login for a day or two during a typical month. A 24-day cycle is very forgiving.

Indeed, it's a good solution imo.