PDA

View Full Version : Bugged PVP, let people loose money and nervs

Shaolin85london
03-17-2017, 05:38 PM
Hello everyone, hope devs ll read this thread even if isn't written good English vocabulary with.

The thing is really simple, this week one of the five top players is protect matchmaking bug with. He doesn't moving since hours, he doesn't get any sort of attack and quietly he does make easy point. Reason very simple, his nickname doesn't appear in any list.

That isn't a suspect but a fact, friend of mine confirm that as well, since hours, probably days his name is visualized only on ranking window.

I burning dozens of hundreds in ironites attempting to chase him, but obviously without any result, getting attacked double time and for one cleared list, loosing many points due diff teams broken my defense.

That's is not fair at all, Sparton without remorse I'm one of your best founders, that's the same story of my shit boS RNG of some months ago?

Please fix the matchmaking asap, isn't fair at all one bugged nickname get high rank and reward just sitting there waiting for me to get close to suddenly run away protected from his nowhere nickname!

If I'm wrong lemme know, but I'm not, I ask only a pinch of justice for all the effort and money I put in this game, isn't enough for you guys?

Cheers

Nicko
03-17-2017, 06:34 PM
I assume you're referring to Coletrain (sorry - I like directness :)) I have not discussed this with Felice above - but ironically was just discussing with a few friends and they directed me to Felice's post.

I'm close to 600 attacks and Coletrain has not appeared on my list. Ever. Not once. He did attack me the last hour and I held him two out of three ;)

Of course perhaps he's appearing on other lists - or he's enjoying the same matchmaking bug Kris did. We don't know - at this point it's all conspiracy theory.

Coletrain - are you on these boards? Rumors start from lack of information. Maybe you want to share some stats to help with this.

And fact is - as we've discussed with Kris - who is awesome about sharing his stats and said he'll continue to do so - we can't do anything. It's in the developers hands. It's not Kris', Coletrain's, or anyone else's fault. It's the matchmaking bug.

Silentknight
03-17-2017, 06:42 PM
I assume you're referring to Coletrain (sorry - I like directness :)) I have not discussed this with Felice above - but ironically was just discussing with a few friends and they directed me to Felice's post.

I'm close to 600 attacks and Coletrain has not appeared on my list. Ever. Not once. He did attack me the last hour and I held him two out of three ;)

Of course perhaps he's appearing on other lists - or he's enjoying the same matchmaking bug Kris did. We don't know - at this point it's all conspiracy theory.

Coletrain - are you on these boards? Rumors start from lack of information. Maybe you want to share some stats to help with this.

And fact is - as we've discussed with Kris - who is awesome about sharing his stats and said he'll continue to do so - we can't do anything. It's in the developers hands. It's not Kris', Coletrain's, or anyone else's fault. It's the matchmaking bug.
Coletrain was on my list last night. Only seen him 1x. Kris has yet to make an appearance on my lists

Nicko
03-17-2017, 06:44 PM
Coletrain was on my list last night. Only seen him 1x. Kris has yet to make an appearance on my lists

Good thing I'm on your list 90x a week to compensate ;)

Silentknight
03-17-2017, 06:45 PM
Good thing I'm on your list 90x a week to compensate ;)

LMAO,u know it! Yeah,everyone else too

Shaolin85london
03-17-2017, 07:31 PM

Didn't mean it's his fault, but still he enjoy a bug while others players struggle to stay in the first ten...tell me if this is logic...

Shaolin85london
03-17-2017, 07:32 PM

Never seen it too

Kris-0707
03-17-2017, 09:02 PM
Hi guys, I've seen my name in that topic so ... I can truly say that I'm not enjoying playing bugged game, but as I said previously it is not my fault, I'm not doing anything wrong and I will not stop playing because of that -sorry.
Below are my "so far" statistic, not bad actually, 1 day to go and I've been attacked more than through whole last week :rolleyes:

It Is not a secret that several things in PVP mode is bugged, low attacked players bug is nothing compare to badly designed: coin toss, freeze, stun, taunt of whole team etc. etc. etc.

To the OP: if you know or think that the game is bugged why you pumping money into it? Just wait for hotfix, patch or whatever and then start spending money if you wish. I bought just starter pack for a few quid and once ironite pack which I've changed into rare souls and got absolutely nothing (just one 4 star toon and nine 3 stars junk) so decided to not buy anything else and not invest any penny.

Silentknight
03-17-2017, 09:07 PM
Hi guys, I've seen my name in that topic so ... I can truly say that I'm not enjoying playing bugged game, but as I said previously it is not my fault, I'm not doing anything wrong and I will not stop playing because of that -sorry.
Below are my "so far" statistic, not bad actually, 1 day to go and I've been attacked more than through whole last week :rolleyes:
It Is not a secret that several things in PVP mode is bugged, low attacked players bug is nothing compare to badly designed: coin toss, freeze, stun, taunt of whole team etc. etc. etc.

To the OP: if you know or think that the game is bugged why you pumping money into it? Just wait for hotfix, patch or whatever and then start spending money if you wish. I bought just starter pack for a few quid and once ironite pack which I've changed into rare souls and got absolutely nothing (just one 4 star toon and nine 3 stars junk) so decided to not buy anything else and not invest any penny.
Well said!

Nicko
03-17-2017, 09:46 PM
Kris - you're absolutely not doing anything wrong. If the developers can't get this under control then not your fault. I think everyone agrees with that. You actually HELP because you shed light on the issue - had you and others not stepped up and shared your numbers this may have gone on even longer.

Does that erase frustration for those getting attacked a normal amount of times? Unfortunately - no. I'm a bit disappointed the developers didn't respond to multiple, multiple requests to eliminate or reduce the huge impact that being attacked has on ones rank - considering the system is bugged - but Sparton gave his reasoning. He wants to emphasize the importance of defense. But number of attacks is MUCH more important the the 10% most defenses vary. One could also argue they shouldn't alter the point system based on outliers - and I tend to agree with that - assuming these are indeed outliers. We really don't know. And they have made some minor alterations over time as well.

But you hit the nail on the head when you said - as I did in a previous thread - we know it's an issue. We make our own choices. The developers are aware of it and said they're working on it. Until then it's our choice whether to participate knowing there are bugs in matchmaking that will affect rank.

Thanks for sharing Kris!

Bradata
03-17-2017, 09:57 PM
All of you guys I see a lot on my list, SilentKnight can confirm, he was in almost every attack list of mine.Sorry, bud!
But Coletrain I haven't seen same as you aren't. My theory is that we are in some sort of groups and we can't fight with the players from the other groups... just a guess.

Jofer16
03-17-2017, 10:09 PM
I haven't been keeping track but I don't recall ever seeing this person in either of my lists. I'll start paying attention to see if they do pop up. I should be seeing them as i seem to run into everyone else at the top quite a bit.

Silentknight
03-17-2017, 10:14 PM
All of you guys I see a lot on my list, SilentKnight can confirm, he was in almost every attack list of mine.Sorry, bud!
But Coletrain I haven't seen same as you aren't. My theory is that we are in some sort of groups and we can't fight with the players from the other groups... just a guess.

Np on attacks! Sucks...I thot Nicko was on everybody's lists,lol. Good thing we (Nicko & I ) set our own limits,even if u do have the upper hand. With the point system the way it is I still do alright. Btw,very nice 2 c Killhouse on the rise again!

Askora
03-17-2017, 11:17 PM
Here's my stats so far this week, terrible defense and not been doing so great on offense. Doesn't help that I just lost a match due to the prisoner freezing the game.

Playing a different strategy this week. I get two SoW to clear a list, none for revenges. Better to clear lists and try to save some of my ironite. I know the list generation is broken and I apparently enjoy some immunity from that, but I can say that when I am playing more for just points, higher targets are the ones that I'm generally going to choose. With the way the points work right now, if I attack someone high enough up and win I get 20 points, if the revenge me and win I lose 12. So, for me it's a win-win. That said, I don't do it maliciously. May stick with the new strategy as it seems to actually work better.

I can say for fact that I've had Shaolin85london, Nicko, Silentnight, Bradata, and Jofer16 all on my list at some point. There's been a few times, I've cleared a list and the new list has a lot of the same people in it. At that point I'll usually just do the free refresh on the list to try and get some new names. Don't like having to keep attacking the same people over and over.

Silentknight
03-17-2017, 11:28 PM
Here's my stats so far this week, terrible defense and not been doing so great on offense. Doesn't help that I just lost a match due to the prisoner freezing the game.

Playing a different strategy this week. I get two SoW to clear a list, none for revenges. Better to clear lists and try to save some of my ironite. I know the list generation is broken and I apparently enjoy some immunity from that, but I can say that when I am playing more for just points, higher targets are the ones that I'm generally going to choose. With the way the points work right now, if I attack someone high enough up and win I get 20 points, if the revenge me and win I lose 12. So, for me it's a win-win. That said, I don't do it maliciously. May stick with the new strategy as it seems to actually work better.

I can say for fact that I've had Shaolin85london, Nicko, Silentnight, Bradata, and Jofer16 all on my list
Yup,looks like ur another one who benefits from the list bug. Not ur fault! Enjoy it while u can,lol!

slauki
03-17-2017, 11:38 PM
well some had huge advantage from the broken freezes on the multihitters back in the beta. then some gained advantage from counterless prisoners who can gain them 99% win success.
others profits from siege and taunts, which cannot be countered (like myself) and the last ones from the bugged list.

interesting that only the advantage of others annoy us, while we take our own advantage with confidency ;)

so this all are known issues, and it's our decision how to deal with it. we can play, and put money in. or we can play and don't put a daim in it.
if we think this is too unfair (which is true) we can refuse to play at all.

i really hope for changes, but well i'm waiting till december for more balance.

RCarter
03-17-2017, 11:52 PM
I know the list generation is broken and I apparently enjoy some immunity from that

It seems like I see you on my attack list all the time. Along with Nicko, chaos, tex, and a few others. I see some other repeat customers in my defense list pretty regularly.

Askora
03-18-2017, 12:07 AM
RCarter, I think you are permanently stickied to my attack list. I know I see your name a lot. There are a few others that seem to come up all the time. That's why I do the refresh sometimes, I want new names, new defenses to fight. The mummies, ssd's, trolls, prisoners, etc get old. I've got 3 mummies now and not my favorite Eddie.

I'd use my RTTH if I could, but can't figure out a way to make him work. I've accidentally used him on offense a couple of times and won, but GRE has bailed me out more than once. Tex and chaos come up on my lists too. Glad to know that I at least show up somewhere.

Tritium
03-18-2017, 12:10 AM
I hope this gets fixed soon as well. While some people like Kris and Askora end up on the low end of attack list appearances, it seems that others have "lucked" out in achieving the opposite and ending up on the high end of list appearances (HomemLivre immediately comes to mind here). This is incredibly unfair for those that don't have the luck of the draw. :\

Silentknight
03-18-2017, 12:14 AM
well some had huge advantage from the broken freezes on the multihitters back in the beta. then some gained advantage from counterless prisoners who can gain them 99% win success.
others profits from siege and taunts, which cannot be countered (like myself) and the last ones from the bugged list.

interesting that only the advantage of others annoy us, while we take our own advantage with confidency ;)

so this all are known issues, and it's our decision how to deal with it. we can play, and put money in. or we can play and don't put a daim in it.

Freeze...check
Prisoner...check
Taunt...check
LMAO!
Only 1/2 taunt,my SSD is collecting dust. The Prisoner does not equal 99% win rate,believe me! Maybe I'm doing something wrong,lol.

HomemLivre
03-18-2017, 12:45 AM
I hope this gets fixed soon as well. While some people like Kris and Askora end up on the low end of attack list appearances, it seems that others have "lucked" out in achieving the opposite and ending up on the high end of list appearances (HomemLivre immediately comes to mind here). This is incredibly unfair for those that don't have the luck of the draw. :\

Unfortunately that was not the way I wanted to be reminded, but I cant do anything about it and know you guys are not responsible for that to, if Im showing that much for you so your able to try an attack.
My situation (like some other players) is a little worse than it appear to be: our names appear lots more than others, Prisoner still unbelievably unbalanced (and devs just say they trying to figure out what to do with that and they keep going doing nothing), new talisman favor lots more the prisoner teams.

I got attacked 437 times atm of this reply, anyone else share this ridiculous number? Please let me know...
Im tired of being ignored by devs, Im talking about this since the beta when I got attacked that much compared to normal numbers around 300 to 350 and they keep ignoring me.
At least the community of players is cool and even not suffering from the same bugs fight for a fairer game.

Jofer16
03-18-2017, 01:13 AM
Was curious about this so I just did 12 list clears and recorded the results. I noted the top 20 names in the rankings and tallied the instances they showed up on my list. Some might have dropped off the top 20 during my attacks but probably not far. There was one user that showed up like 4-5 times as well outside the top 20 I kept seeing, Astarte. Here's the data:

5: Fallenangel
4: Zamasu
3: Go80sMetal
2: Nicko, bradata, Killhouse, Silentknight, Vadym, Hold
1: Wu-Tang (Shaolinlondo)
0: skynyrdoo7, Coletrain, Max, Kris, Eric, Ziko, Heavy, ZDM, Carlos

Observations.. like Coletrain, I don't know if I've ever seen Max either. All the others I see on occasion except those already talked about. I feel like if I did 12 more the results would be similar, I started to see a pattern. Each new list I'd see between 1-4 people in the top 20.

HomemLivre
03-18-2017, 01:35 AM
Each new list I'd see between 1-4 people in the top 20.

That happens when you finish the list or when the list auto refresh, but the result will be different if you try to manually refresh.

Jofer16
03-18-2017, 01:56 AM
That happens when you finish the list or when the list auto refresh, but the result will be different if you try to manually refresh.

I've found in the past when I manually refresh the list tends to remain close to the same.

Silentknight
03-18-2017, 02:02 AM
I've found in the past when I manually refresh the list tends to remain close to the same.

Yeah,almost identical. 2nd refresh is usually better

Nicko
03-18-2017, 02:37 AM
I got attacked 437 times atm of this reply, anyone else share this ridiculous number? Please let me know...
Im tired of being ignored by devs, Im talking about this since the beta when I got attacked that much compared to normal numbers around 300 to 350 and they keep ignoring me.
At least the community of players is cool and even not suffering from the same bugs fight for a fairer game.

483 times - beat you ;)

Jofer16
03-18-2017, 02:41 AM
483 times - beat you ;)

I'm at 581 lol

Silentknight
03-18-2017, 02:42 AM
483 times - beat you ;)

340 with Prisoner. Not sure bout times attacked. More concerned bout people not getting attacked

Nicko
03-18-2017, 02:46 AM
Was curious about this so I just did 12 list clears and recorded the results. I noted the top 20 names in the rankings and tallied the instances they showed up on my list. Some might have dropped off the top 20 during my attacks but probably not far. There was one user that showed up like 4-5 times as well outside the top 20 I kept seeing, Astarte. Here's the data:

Observations.. like Coletrain, I don't know if I've ever seen Max either. All the others I see on occasion except those already talked about. I feel like if I did 12 more the results would be similar, I started to see a pattern. Each new list I'd see between 1-4 people in the top 20.

Good idea. I've had Fallen Angel more than any other top fiver tonight. Coletrain and Kris have yet to appear on my list this week. I had Skynyrdoo7 once or twice earlier in the week but not in the last several days...

I think Hold must hate my guts by now - I'm glad he's not on my list as much. I'm not kidding - he used to be on almost every refresh

Nicko
03-18-2017, 02:49 AM
I'm at 581 lol

Damn - do you have to win every category? ;)

Silentknight
03-18-2017, 02:51 AM
483 times - beat you ;)

Make that 484,heh,heh,heh!

Nicko
03-18-2017, 02:53 AM
Make that 484,heh,heh,heh!

You were 485 - R1ck was 484 :)

Silentknight
03-18-2017, 02:53 AM
Good idea. I've had Fallen Angel more than any other top fiver tonight. Coletrain and Kris have yet to appear on my list this week. I had Skynyrdoo7 once or twice earlier in the week but not in the last several days...

I think Hold must hate my guts by now - I'm glad he's not on my list as much. I'm not kidding - he used to be on almost every refresh

Sounds like our lists are pretty much the same. Poor FallenAngel...trooper too!

Nicko
03-18-2017, 02:57 AM
Sounds like our lists are pretty much the same. Poor FallenAngel...trooper too!

And there he is again...

These lists really are broken :)

RCarter
03-18-2017, 03:07 AM
Coletrain and Kris have yet to appear on my list this week. I had Skynyrdoo7 once or twice earlier in the week but not in the last several days...

Never seen Coletrain, but Kris shows in my defense list often it seems.

Skynyrdoo7 is a regular on my attack list.

Jofer16
03-18-2017, 03:13 AM
And there he is again...

These lists really are broken :)

Haha yeah, if I just took like 60 points off his rank I've probably taken 500+ by myself this week, he shows up all the time. I wonder what his defense count is.

HomemLivre
03-18-2017, 03:16 AM
483 times - beat you ;)

This is not a competition, at least its not meant to be.
Are you ok to share how much attacks you have made?
Im in 262 atm, you really think its normal, funny or whatever?

These number of yours is about revenges, and thats not my case.

Silentknight
03-18-2017, 03:33 AM
This is not a competition, at least its not meant to be.
Are you ok to share how much attacks you have made?
Im in 262 atm, you really think its normal, funny or whatever?

These number of yours is about revenges, and thats not my case.

I'm probably closest to you. 261 attacks,been attacked 341x. Prisoner accounts for some of that difference

HomemLivre
03-18-2017, 03:38 AM
I'm probably closest to you. 261 attacks,been attacked 341x. Prisoner accounts for some of that difference

I dont think prisoner makes this huge difference... defese teams are in general useless, even with the prisoner.
The problem of the prisoner is in the attacks.
I really care nothing about the defense team anymore. Even without the prisoner I am able to maintain 28 to 32% defense rate all the weeks.

The problem is with this fu***** broken list.

Edit: And one thing I can say to you, its not funny to be in the opposite side of the invisible guys.

Silentknight
03-18-2017, 03:46 AM
I dont think prisoner makes this huge difference... defese teams are in general useless, even with the prisoner.
The problem of the prisoner is in the attacks.
I really care nothing about the defense team anymore. Even without the prisoner I am able to maintain 28 to 32% defense rate all the weeks.

The problem is with this fu***** broken list.

Edit: And one thing I can say to you, its not funny to be in the opposite side of the invisible guys.

That's why I said some of the difference. Not a good week to compare numbers.. too busy. But your attacked numbers are ALWAYS high! I'm usually around 275

HomemLivre
03-18-2017, 03:50 AM
That's why I said some of the difference. Not a good week to compare numbers.. too busy. But your attacked numbers are ALWAYS high! I'm usually around 275

Yeah, I agree to you and thats why I think they rush to high in a event that encourage people to attack when they know about a HUGE problem with the attack list... thats nonsense!

Im trying to talk about this ridiculous number of attacks that im suffering since the beta and devs simply ignore me and move on replying someone else saying that soon will be a fix... soon...we know.

Silentknight
03-18-2017, 03:53 AM
Yeah, I agree to you and thats why I think they rush to high in a event that encourage people to attack when they know about a HUGE problem with the attack list... thats nonsense!

Im trying to talk about this ridiculous number of attacks that im suffering since the beta and devs simply ignore me and move on replying someone else saying that soon will be a fix... soon...we know.

Some type of compensation would be nice!

HomemLivre
03-18-2017, 03:56 AM
Some type of compensation would be nice!

I doubt that, when Im not even responded... And I know that some other players are also experiencing this to...

Edit: I just want a fair game...

ShadowedLies
03-18-2017, 07:21 AM
Does this bug just lump certain users together? It's odd you guys say you never see Coletrain as he is constantly on my attack list. If he isnt there initially he will usually appear 80% of the time on refresh. I personally am sitting at 270 attacks vs 69 defends. Maybe those affected by this particular bug are lumped together as well as far as matchmaking goes?

slauki
03-18-2017, 09:39 AM
i think i found a part of the solution:

askora level 92
(max level 93)

matchmaking seems to put players together which it thinks are "similar" + some standard deviation. that'S how i understood it. askora doesn't fit into the mostly level 100 guys, so he is not on their list. I#m pretty confident in this.

if we could look into the roosters of the other players maybe others have fewer level 100 chars and fewer talismans than others so that matchmaking seems to put him in a "lower cathegory".

it would be a explanation for askora at least.

Caretaker
03-18-2017, 10:06 AM
So, how do you like my prop on the attack lists? :eek:

slauki
03-18-2017, 11:11 AM

i always liked it, but you have to convince the devs, not me :)

tex-0775
03-18-2017, 11:58 AM
Just for the fun of it, i did a couple of premature refreshes, 7 of 10 were the same players. On several occasions my defence tab has only had two players, regardless of me being ripped, and all in a very short period of time :cool:

Dunno but maybe rankings at a certain point has something to do with it. After last reset i removed my green autoteam, resulting in huge highs and lows in the beginning of the week (mostly lows :D) but still seing the same players on my attack list and with big differences in point so it can't be from a pool of players close to where i'm at when i return to the game

Browno
03-18-2017, 12:53 PM
Im usually around 300 attacks each week regardless of how many i do2649

Shaolin85london
03-18-2017, 02:18 PM
Everybody has answered to the thread except for devs....

BTW I use this time to apologize for multiple annoying attacks on some of u, I just stopped, I can't chase a bug!

Better one item less, than nervs dropped off

Cheers!

Jofer16
03-18-2017, 03:03 PM

askora level 92
(max level 93)

matchmaking seems to put players together which it thinks are "similar" + some standard deviation. that'S how i understood it. askora doesn't fit into the mostly level 100 guys, so he is not on their list. I#m pretty confident in this.

if we could look into the roosters of the other players maybe others have fewer level 100 chars and fewer talismans than others so that matchmaking seems to put him in a "lower cathegory".

Good theory, I hope they didn't code it that way as at assumes way too much and is wide open to exploitation. I actually didn't hit lvl 100 until a few weeks into pvp, I wonder if i showed up less for people during that time. I never noticed a substantial jump or deviation in my attacks received post 100. I did mention I haven't seen Max on my list either who I just noticed is lvl 94.

HomemLivre
03-18-2017, 03:51 PM
Everybody has answered to the thread except for devs....

BTW I use this time to apologize for multiple annoying attacks on some of u, I just stopped, I can't chase a bug!

Better one item less, than nervs dropped off

Cheers!

Yeah, I know the feeling of being ignored by the devs since the beta, looks like they dont even care about it.
Sorry to attack you that much to, I stoped to when I got the 300. Your name was one that almost ever showed in my list.

CanyptianFit
03-18-2017, 04:39 PM
Sucks Shalinlondon. I tip my hat to you.

I revenged them when they attack...the one time they did.

Caretaker
03-18-2017, 04:44 PM

i always liked it, but you have to convince the devs, not me :)

I know you did, you've replied. Question was ment for all of the frustrated typing here and reading the thread

It was a post long ago when arena went worldwide. Aint gonna happen but it something to discuss
http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?4880-Part-1-Attack-lists

Silentknight
03-18-2017, 05:14 PM
I know you did, you've replied. Question was ment for all of the frustrated typing here and reading the thread

It was a post long ago when arena went worldwide. Aint gonna happen but it something to discuss
http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?4880-Part-1-Attack-lists

Yeah man! At least someone is thinking of a solution. Why they didn't try different matchmaking,point systems in beta is beyond me

Silentknight
03-18-2017, 05:17 PM
Yeah, I know the feeling of being ignored by the devs since the beta, looks like they dont even care about it.
Sorry to attack you that much to, I stoped to when I got the 300. Your name was one that almost ever showed in my list.

They're not ignoring you. You are part of the list problem. They have said they're working on it. Sucks...but I think that's all you're gunna get! Unless number of attacks is a totally different bug

HomemLivre
03-18-2017, 05:48 PM
They're not ignoring you. You are part of the list problem. They have said they're working on it. Sucks...but I think that's all you're gunna get! Unless number of attacks is a totally different bug

Yep, looks like your right. They said they`re working in so much things and for so much time that is hard to believe. So many ANCIENT bugs and problems and they prioritize events that make the existing problems even worse... This makes no sense.

Silentknight
03-18-2017, 05:52 PM
Yep, looks like your right. They said they`re working in so much things and for so much time that is hard to believe. So many ANCIENT bugs and problems and they prioritize events that make the existing problems even worse...
Still they could answer you! Been in other forums where every question gets answered,doesn't matter who u r.
Maybe it's ur attitude! Believe me,I understand. Besides anyone who works for Nodding Frog had better be thick skinned! They brought this on themselves!

scott-5496
03-18-2017, 06:02 PM
Attacks on me are usually just a little under double my attacks on others and that really has never changed for me since PVP started. I have seen Kris on my lists a few times this week and Coletrain a couple of times. I do see my troopers a fair bit on attack and defence also. I do hope they fix it because it looks to me like most people get the same sort of numbers as me and that is I think a fair position but the bug has made a massive difference to others and both side of that are not ideal for anyone at all - it all needs fixed to make it a properly level playing field.

I do also wonder why they cannot look at timezones or something like that so that no one drops massively after midnight their time - they do this one events in Angry Birds so it must be possible.

One thing is for sure - doing 300 battles is a time sucker for sure. I am not sure I can do it going forward with the game but it has been easy enough to do and actually playing solidly for an hour or two has been fine rather that what I normally do which is a hour or so, then do a bunch of troopers, another hour of manual, then more troopers and so on.

I do hope that all of get a few nice drops from the RNG after the event......it has been a struggle for sure but over the week my ironite has only dropped by maybe 60-90 so not really been that expensive to do.

HomemLivre
03-18-2017, 06:05 PM
Still they could answer you! Been in other forums where every question gets answered,doesn't matter who u r.
Maybe it's ur attitude! Believe me,I understand. Besides anyone who works for Nodding Frog had better be thick skinned! They brought this on themselves!

Its hard to be calm and be a gentleman when your being injured by a problem your trying to warn for some time and you notice a selective response to people who not suffer from this problems.
Players are testing theories and developing new theories about what may be happening and no answer about it beyond vague words.
Maybe its ok for some players who are not attacked more then 420 times ALL the weeks (when your attack rate its almost half of attacks recieved), but its not ok for me and I think thats not ok with other players thats passing through it (and I cant even imagine how discouraging it is to the players that dont know that is a bug and dont participate on the forum).

Askora
03-18-2017, 06:05 PM
I'm working hard to get to Level 100, so maybe if they haven't fixed it by then we'll find out if I show up more on the lists.

I've wondered whether this event may be partly for them to gather data about the lists. I recall reading something about the more attacks you make, the more you're likely to show up on a list. This week, I had to go for the 300 of course, but normally I'm somewhere in the 160-170 range. With that I make top 100, and unless you get top 25 the rewards don't scale up enough for me to be bothered with worrying about more. My team is definitely not a top 25 team, but I've got to play what I've got. Maybe if I get something decent with the new souls I'll be a little more active in pvp and will show up more.

HomemLivre
03-18-2017, 06:14 PM
I've wondered whether this event may be partly for them to gather data about the lists.

Hope your right.

Silentknight
03-18-2017, 06:27 PM
Its hard to be calm and be a gentleman when your being injured by a problem your trying to warn for some time and you notice a selective response to people who not suffer from this problems.
Players are testing theories and developing new theories about what may be happening and no answer about it beyond vague words.
Maybe its ok for some players who are not attacked more then 420 times ALL the weeks (when your attack rate its almost half of attacks recieved), but its not ok for me and I think thats not ok with other players thats passing through it (and I cant even imagine how discouraging it is to the players that dont know that is a bug and dont participate on the forum).
I hear ya! Hopefully they do too!

Silentknight
03-18-2017, 07:48 PM
Since most people are being attack over 300 times per week.
1. How many attacks do you think you should get that is fair?
2. Or what is a normal amount of attacks to you?

250-300 approx,busy week tho

HomemLivre
03-18-2017, 07:52 PM
250-300 approx,busy week tho

Yeah, I think thats the number, at most 350. This showed to be fair based on the avarage number players are sharing.

Edit: I dont even care anymore to be with the 25s this week, I just hope to get some good toons to my crew with the event rewards...

Silentknight
03-18-2017, 08:02 PM
Just a heads up! Stay away from teams using GRE. If u have toons that transfer negative effects,his doom causes game to freeze. Especially when combined with SSD,taunt leaves u no choice!

HomemLivre
03-18-2017, 08:08 PM
Just a heads up! Stay away from teams using GRE. If u have toons that transfer negative effects,his doom causes game to freeze. Especially when combined with SSD,taunt leaves u no choice!

Good to know! Outwardly the only advantage in not using the prisoner, joke, I also do not use the CGE lol

GO80sMetal
03-18-2017, 08:14 PM

The war has ended... Jofer is king. Points were gained, points were lost, but fun was had.

I don't believe I appear on many peoples lists. Just trying to help fix the game, so feel free to provide any feedback on if GO80sMetal is appearing on anyones list. I think when Jofer did his testing, I appeared on his list as a coincidence as the "not appearing on ppls lists" glitch seems to hiccup for an hour or 2 everyday. For me, the hiccup seemed to happen 2 hours ago and I started appearing on peoples lists.

Nicko
03-18-2017, 08:14 PM

Don't attack anyone that has GRE on their defense either. Too risky! ;)

Nicko
03-18-2017, 08:16 PM
The war has ended... Jofer is king. Points were gained, points were lost, but fun was had.

I don't believe I appear on many peoples lists. Just trying to help fix the game, so feel free to provide any feedback on if GO80sMetal is appearing on anyones list. I think when Jofer did his testing, I appeared on his list as a coincidence as the "not appearing on ppls lists" glitch seems to hiccup for an hour or 2 everyday. For me, the hiccup seemed to happen 2 hours ago and I started appearing on peoples lists.

Interesting - cause I attacked you a couple hours ago - and that was the first time I saw you all week.

Thanks for sharing - would you mind sharing your stats when I start a new thread? Don't have to post win/loss percentage if you're not comfortable - but number of attacks would be really helpful

GO80sMetal
03-18-2017, 08:23 PM
Interesting - cause I attacked you a couple hours ago - and that was the first time I saw you all week.

Thanks for sharing - would you mind sharing your stats when I start a new thread? Don't have to post win/loss percentage if you're not comfortable - but number of attacks would be really helpful

Sure, I will post my stats after reset. I've played more this week than any other week just to get the 300 match reward.

Jofer16
03-18-2017, 08:28 PM
Sure, I will post my stats after reset. I've played more this week than any other week just to get the 300 match reward.

Grats on 300, and you seem to pop up on my list quite a bit, I wonder if it's because you're one of my troopers. I remember seeing your username and thinking "yep, I need that guy as a trooper!" :)

zdm-1083
03-18-2017, 08:37 PM

AFAIK I do not appear on attack list of other players.
For 310+ attacks I defend less than 80!

On my side, I never fight:
Vadym, Coletrain, Max for sure
Eric and Kris not 100% sure but most likely never fought.

Silentknight
03-18-2017, 08:53 PM

LOL,tried pm'ing u. Box is/was full

Silentknight
03-18-2017, 08:56 PM

Same here,showed up this am.

Silentknight
03-18-2017, 09:55 PM

Actually I wasn't referring to u. I know u do it to break the monotony of the Mummy. As I've said,don't blame anyone for taking advantage of the bugs! But people do deserve the right to know what they're getting into. Some have been taking advantage since day 1. Don't wanna mention names but consider yourself educated. Lmao! Then there's the losers who JUST changed to that combo! Said it b4 & I'll say it again...WASTE OF SKIN!!!

Tritium
03-18-2017, 09:59 PM
I hope that bug gets fixed. GRE has been my favorite defensive Eddie to use (even though he's not maxed out yet) and has had the highest hold percentage for me. Surprisingly, my defense rate always goes DOWN when I use my Mummy Eddie lol ─ even if I pair the annoying bugger with a blue bat! GRE is fun to use but a pain to go up against.

Askora
03-18-2017, 10:10 PM
I've seen Go80sMetal a couple of times for sure. As far as attacks on me this week, there really hasn't been any significant increase considering I've almost doubled my attacks. Guessing that most are revenges and since the revenge game really doesn't gain you anything probably why that has gone up much.

The lists probably wouldn't be nearly as big an issue if the AI played intelligently, hold rates would go up, so points wouldn't be as hard to maintain. While I enjoy watching a mummy smash himself and his team against a void shield as much as the next guy, it's just not the same as playing someone with real strategy. The question is, how the devs are going to fix it. The points system, while screwy and apparently designed to try and maintain everyone at the same points level would be ok if AI worked. That would be the real fix for a lot of things, I think. I can't imagine it's an easy task, considering the number of characters and abilities along with talisman effects, but there has to be a better implementation.

I'm stuck with GRE on defense as my mummy has a 0% hold rate, GRE isn't much better but he's won a couple.

Coletrain
03-19-2017, 03:56 AM
Howdy everyone, saw the thread and figured a few responses were in order.

Howdy Nicko, much appreciation for your cautious approach when the conspiracy theories start on the forum. I've actually been on the forum since last July, just don't post that much.

It seems that I am indeed benefiting from the matchmaking bug. I wasn't sure at first; I spent the first few weeks of PVP attacking 30-50 times a week so the low number of defenses didn't strike me as odd. In the past few weeks I've generally been around 100-120 attacks and the ratio held (my defenses were about 20-30% of my attacks), so either players are really scared of my prisoner defense team or there is a bug going on. The PVP bonus week happened to line up with a week of reduced personal obligations for me so I decided from the start to go for 300 battles. After a few days I also decided to see where could finish in the rankings. I'm happy to share stats here and i'll post them again in your thread for this week:

Attacks: 434
Defenses: 87

Props to you and any of the others who finished high in the rankings while enduring an undue number of attacks. The only times I saw you in my list I attacked you, your defense team is definitely a killer and got the best of me today.

Howdy Jofer, props to you on your extended PVP run as #1. I have not done a similar analysis, but out of 400+ battles and clearing the list each time, my observations are that a similar thing is happening to me too. You would think that being ranked highly would mean we would see each other a lot, but I rarely saw you, Nicko, Vadym, skynyrdoo, Eric, Ziko, and some others (i'm talking 5 or less battles this whole week). This week I don't think I ever saw FallenAngel, Go80sMetal, Max, Askora, or Kris. On the other hand, I saw hold, Carlos, HomemLivre, Hornetaker, zamasu, alex, Kamuz, and a few others a ton. Some of them appeared in my list 2-3 refreshes in a row. To those guys, know that i'm simply trying to clear the list and not cherry picking you.

askora level 92
(max level 93)

This is an interesting theory. I have been level 100 for ages so i'm not sure that's affecting things, and I feel like having 39 5-star characters and god knows how many level 100 talismans isn't affecting it, but my character roster on the other hand is lacking several of the high tier PVP characters like Angel of Fear, Corrupt General, & Warrior Troll. I do just fine without them, but perhaps perceived strength of roster is factored into the matchmaking?

I must echo Kris' sentiments. It's disappointing that there is a bug such as this one that drags certain players down undeservedly, but I can't help that I benefit from it. It will be a good day for all when the bug is fixed and the matchmaking is evened out, but until it's fixed i'm going to keep playing the game in its current state, just like I have kept playing through all of the other bugs/crashes.

Agreeing with this as well. People complained vociferously when the Fierce & Overwhelming talismans were "nerfed" last year, even though they were obviously not supposed to be more powerful than the other talisman variations. Those that have been playing since last year have dealt with crashes, bugged characters, bugged levels, and other issues that test your patience. If you continue to play the game and spend money on it, that is your choice. At some point you have to do a cost-benefit analysis to see if the games' positives outweigh the negatives.

For me, I started playing when the game launched because Iron Maiden is one of my favorite bands. What I found was a game that had a lot of potential and several issues as well, and I still feel this way. Expectation management is a big thing and the perceived lack of communication as well as shifting content release timelines from the devs have really rankled the player base. At the same time, we don't know what the devs have to deal with behind the scenes, whether they have enough manpower to tackle all of the issues efficiently, etc. At the end of the day all we can do is offer our input to the devs, have patience, and take a break from the game when that patience runs out.

Nicko
03-19-2017, 05:08 AM
Coletrain - thanks for shedding some light on this!

I think it would be hilarious if Jofer had your account for a week - with the matchmaking bug and his endurance 10,000 would be here before you know it :p

If the the developers went with a simple randomization of the list - maybe kind of like Caretaker proposed - it would appear to solve a lot of issues. This over-engineered system isn't working. It hasn't since beta.

Ancient Mariner
03-19-2017, 09:17 AM
Murphy's law keeps hitting me like a truck, and whatever is the reason why i always lose connection in the wrong moment, facts are that i can play without any problem countless game stages for troopers, which i wouldn't mind losing some, but when i finish an arena battle (which i won) boom, connection down, and the hated Apma3 error or something shows up, making me lose even if i won.
This just happened twice in a row trying to revenge Ringe, who will have 2 more victories while i won both battles lol.
Is it so hard to make the game recognize you won the last battle when it crashed? Or at least make you draw, but surely not make it result that you lost? This shit is annoying as hell

Shaolin85london
03-19-2017, 10:59 AM
Dear coletrain, if theory conspiracy with you were referring to me I can tell you that it's a fact not a simply theory. I can't regard u for the rank because isn't deserved due your beneficial bug, that's remarkable when in two distinct times I was on the point to overtake u, last was yesterday afternoon with only -100 from you, but obviously people continued to attack me for the fuck sake.

The real problem with you if you really want to know isn't the real beneficial bug that actually isn't your fault but of devs who still harass some wallet players with this bullshit, I pointing u because seeing me run like a desperate between Wednesday and Thursday, u didn't do nothing to warning me about your buggy situation, letting me burning a crazy amount of ironites only to get in the first five, where I use to be.

If I was you I clearly tell here what was going on, only to be a bit fair in a game that swim in a total unbalanced and unfair play. So it's just a small example of inner honest. That u came after the reset to explain yourself is pointless.

Now friend of mine noticed that you again don't appaer in any of his list (same stats)

Are you getting ready to occupy a buggy 5# rank also this week?

Caretaker
03-19-2017, 11:18 AM
Murphy's law keeps hitting me like a truck, and whatever is the reason why i always lose connection in the wrong moment, facts are that i can play without any problem countless game stages for troopers, which i wouldn't mind losing some, but when i finish an arena battle (which i won) boom, connection down, and the hated Apma3 error or something shows up, making me lose even if i won.
This just happened twice in a row trying to revenge Ringe, who will have 2 more victories while i won both battles lol.
Is it so hard to make the game recognize you won the last battle when it crashed? Or at least make you draw, but surely not make it result that you lost? This shit is annoying as hell

Apma3 :) i allways take a screenshot of those. just got one with carlos, my good trooper since beta.

It did improve on that matter with extendig ttl. That was great. There were rare occasions when victory would still await you after restart. But it still almost allways happens that defeat is your destiny.

Perhaps if it could be made so that the outcome of the battle is decided and saved/loged on client app, and on restart after error some checking and sync with server log so that server does not decide the result after ttl expires. Something like that.

Coletrain
03-19-2017, 01:57 PM
Dear coletrain, if theory conspiracy with you were referring to me I can tell you that it's a fact not a simply theory. I can't regard u for the rank because isn't deserved due your beneficial bug, that's remarkable when in two distinct times I was on the point to overtake u, last was yesterday afternoon with only -100 from you, but obviously people continued to attack me for the fuck sake.

The real problem with you if you really want to know isn't the real beneficial bug that actually isn't your fault but of devs who still harass some wallet players with this bullshit, I pointing u because seeing me run like a desperate between Wednesday and Thursday, u didn't do nothing to warning me about your buggy situation, letting me burning a crazy amount of ironites only to get in the first five, where I use to be.

If I was you I clearly tell here what was going on, only to be a bit fair in a game that swim in a total unbalanced and unfair play. So it's just a small example of inner honest. That u came after the reset to explain yourself is pointless.

Now friend of mine noticed that you again don't appaer in any of his list (same stats)

Hi Shaolin, to clarify I wasn't saying that your statements were conspiracy theory. Your statements were fact, my account is currently hit with the matchmaking bug. The conspiracy theories I was talking about, are how people assume that if you have a high rank and don't post here that you must be cheating. People started to (wrongly) assume that Jofer was using bots just because he didn't post here. I appreciate that no one jumped to that conclusion.

You are right to say that my rank was not earned fair and square but it is not my fault. I'm sorry that you spent time, money, and sanity on the chase this week but I have no way of knowing how much money you're spending on this game, & I don't appreciate attacks on my character for not posting something since I don't visit the forums all the time & hardly post as it is. If you want an example of my character, ask any of my troopers who have been receiving their badges, daily, for the last 8 months. Hopefully the fact that I finished that high, with the matchmaking bug, gets the devs attention and gives them another data point to work with. I want this & other bugs fixed as much as you. A victory tainted by such things is not enjoyable.

I feel for you and others that have put a lot of money in this game, and for all of us that have put a lot of time in. Bugs, crashes, and the RNG do not care if you've spent $1,000 or $0.00 on this game. They affect everyone the same and there is no fairness, just a simple probability of whether your game is going to crash, whether you're going to get a good character or a dud from the book of souls. These types of games are set up to make people want to spend money to get characters, to get further in arena, etc. If you choose to spend money on the game knowing that it has these issues, that is your choice. I make that choice every time the book of souls gives me another Masked Harpy, or the times I get an error at the end of a battle to screw me and my troopers out of our rewards which is every single day. I make the choice to keep playing and in doing so I accept that these things can happen.

I mentioned in the statistics thread that I would not be playing that many battles again. Beneficial bug or not, I don't normally have the time to play 400+ battles along with playing my troopers. So no, you will not see me at the top of the leaderboard again this week. Do with that information what you will. If I were you I wouldn't spend a dime on PVP until the issues are fixed, rewards be damned. Saving your sanity is a reward in itself.

Nicko
03-19-2017, 02:20 PM

Felice - I introduced the term "conspiracy theory" - not Coletrain - because of things that were happening. You had made that first post - I was having the same exact conversation in my Discord group and literally said to Aristo "I'm going to make a post" - and then was directed to yours. I used it because we didn't have the facts and I wanted everything in the open.

I don't think it's fair to ask those with the bug not to play - it's not their fault - some may choose not to for reasons that may or may not include the bug, but that's their decision. If guys like Coletrain and Kris hadn't confirmed we'd be sitting here guessing because the developers don't share numbers like this with us for obvious reasons.

I absolutely get your frustration. It's becoming palpable on this board. Fact is - a simple, basic random number generator (in tiers) as Caretaker described in another thread seems like it would be a very reasonable fix until developers can engineer something they feel is more appropriate. But until then no player has anything to do with this other than to make the decision to compete knowing they're in a broken environment. This is all on the developers.

Silentknight
03-19-2017, 03:23 PM
Felice - I introduced the term "conspiracy theory" - not Coletrain - because of things that were happening. You had made that first post - I was having the same exact conversation in my Discord group and literally said to Aristo "I'm going to make a post" - and then was directed to yours. I used it because we didn't have the facts and I wanted everything in the open.

I don't think it's fair to ask those with the bug not to play - it's not their fault - some may choose not to for reasons that may or may not include the bug, but that's their decision. If guys like Coletrain and Kris hadn't confirmed we'd be sitting here guessing because the developers don't share numbers like this with us for obvious reasons.

I absolutely get your frustration. It's becoming palpable on this board. Fact is - a simple, basic random number generator (in tiers) as Caretaker described in another thread seems like it would be a very reasonable fix until developers can engineer something they feel is more appropriate. But until then no player has anything to do with this other than to make the decision to compete knowing they're in a broken environment. This is all on the developers.

Eloquently put,as always! Glad u responded cuz mine would have been much,much worse! Still whining about attacks(not Nicko)...really! One of the best rosters in the game but don't attack me...boo fuckin' hoo!!!

Shaolin85london
03-19-2017, 03:45 PM
Eloquently put,as always! Glad u responded cuz mine would have been much,much worse! Still whining about attacks(not Nicko)...really! One of the best rosters in the game but don't attack me...boo fuckin' hoo!!!

Shot your ground man, what do you mean?
Can you get my point of view or u just think I'm good only to complain??

The Educated fool
03-19-2017, 08:02 PM
Actually I wasn't referring to u. I know u do it to break the monotony of the Mummy. As I've said,don't blame anyone for taking advantage of the bugs! But people do deserve the right to know what they're getting into. Some have been taking advantage since day 1. Don't wanna mention names but consider yourself educated. Lmao! Then there's the losers who JUST changed to that combo! Said it b4 & I'll say it again...WASTE OF SKIN!!!

lol!--Just saw this! Indeed, good sir, I have clearly been taking advantage of a bug (that I had never heard about until I read this thread, much less seen--despite playing with Reaper a whole lot of the time)... my using him on my defense team has nothing to do with the 28 shards I had to sink into him to make him worthwhile. Rarely has any nail been hit so hard on the head. :cool:

Silentknight
03-19-2017, 08:25 PM
lol!--Just saw this! Indeed, good sir, I have clearly been taking advantage of a bug (that I had never heard about until I read this thread, much less seen--despite playing with Reaper a whole lot of the time)... my using him on my defense team has nothing to do with the 28 shards I had to sink into him to make him worthwhile. Rarely has any nail been hit so hard on the head. :cool:

Nope,didn't figure u knew...u don't spend that much time in here. Was gunna ask Nicko if he'd ever witnessed it on offence...probably doesn't use him. Was not attacking u,u just happened to be the one it occurred on at that moment. I did the same,28 shards,still doesn't compete with the Mummy! Also the bug isn't the GRE or the SSD,it's in the transferring negative effects.

Silentknight
03-19-2017, 08:44 PM
Shot your ground man, what do you mean?
Can you get my point of view or u just think I'm good only to complain??

Believe me, I see your point! You just seem to be the only one blaming the player! Also just about all your posts seem to have comments about people attacking you...welcome to the game! Just because you throw absurd amounts of money into the game does not make you untouchable. All you are doing is making yourself a bigger target!

The Educated fool
03-19-2017, 09:19 PM
Nope,didn't figure u knew...u don't spend that much time in here. Was gunna ask Nicko if he'd ever witnessed it on offence...probably doesn't use him. Was not attacking u,u just happened to be the one it occurred on at that moment. I did the same,28 shards,still doesn't compete with the Mummy! Also the bug isn't the GRE or the SSD,it's in the transferring negative effects.

Fair enough. I shall thusly consider myself educated. :cool: I can't bring myself to shard the Mummy though... I just can't. lol

Tritium
03-19-2017, 09:27 PM
Fair enough. I shall thusly consider myself educated. :cool: I can't bring myself to shard the Mummy though... I just can't. lol

I'm in the same boat as you. Mummy is too boring, even for how effective he is. I'd much rather throw those shards into GRE than him. I also have a feeling in the back of my mind that if I were to shard my Mummy, he'd be nerfed immediately after lol.

The Educated fool
03-19-2017, 09:32 PM
Yeah... he's just so... vanilla! lol :cool:

Jofer16
03-20-2017, 01:30 AM
Hey Shaolin I thought my team sucks? I see you're copying my defense now 😂

zdm-1083
03-20-2017, 08:19 AM

And what if?
What your point here, we should not play PvP because we are in some dirty case?

AFAIC, I will play for fun and try to get some good rank.
But I'm not one investing time and money it it so it lets a chance to Jofer to finish first ( lol ).

Shaolin85london
03-20-2017, 03:18 PM
Hey Shaolin I thought my team sucks? I see you're copying my defense now 😂

Best defense hasn't been invented yet 😉
Your def strategy hold more than my, that's why I use it, I got right toons and talisman so.. hope you don't care, after admitted my mistake to judge you before the time, I ve a lot of respect of you like a player and strategic plan. Cheers

Shaolin85london
03-20-2017, 03:20 PM
And what if?
What your point here, we should not play PvP because we are in some dirty case?

AFAIC, I will play for fun and try to get some good rank.
But I'm not one investing time and money it it so it lets a chance to Jofer to finish first ( lol ).

Every one can play in pvp I'm nothing to decide it, my point my meaning was different but clearly you didn't catch it. Nevermind, it's just a gamr afa

Caretaker
03-20-2017, 03:21 PM
Anyone ever discussed 'sleep mode'?

Do you get most of attacks sleeping? The way game is set now, most of attacks come when I sleep, not when I play. My time zone iz gmt+1, so now it is 1am here when refresh comes in.

'Sleep mode' or 'work mode' I thought could be a feature relied on something that already exists.. LoL dungeons. Available Sunday-Thursday But only once a day. When activated it takes you out of the arena (revenges still count, you are just not attackabe) for 5 hours or first time you reenter Legacy app, whatever comes first. Hbt?

Shaolin85london
03-20-2017, 03:28 PM
Believe me, I see your point! You just seem to be the only one blaming the player! Also just about all your posts seem to have comments about people attacking you...welcome to the game! Just because you throw absurd amounts of money into the game does not make you untouchable. All you are doing is making yourself a bigger target!

If we are here to discuss in a constructive way fair, otherwise I ll not accept false statement about me. I didn't put any blame on coletrain or players, but I told him he if I was in the same situation, my way to act suggest me to warn people chase me that was pointless, for the reasons already mentioned.

And btw I'm in the forum before arena beta was released and I play this game since June, just for saying

Silentknight
03-20-2017, 05:15 PM
Best defense hasn't been invented yet 😉
Your def strategy hold more than my, that's why I use it, I got right toons and talisman so.. hope you don't care, after admitted my mistake to judge you before the time, I ve a lot of respect of you like a player and strategic plan. Cheers

And that,right there is why we shouldn't be sharing stats! Attack/Defence numbers...fine,but not percentages

Shaolin85london
03-20-2017, 05:18 PM
And that,right there is why we shouldn't be sharing stats! Attack/Defence numbers...fine,but not percentages

Agree, share percentage induct people to change their strategy attempting to get a better one

Silentknight
03-20-2017, 05:21 PM
Agree, share percentage induct people to change their strategy attempting to get a better one

Yup,all we have to do is look at who has the best 'numbers' & copy it! Makes game very boring & repetitive!!!

Caretaker
03-20-2017, 05:45 PM
You have a point. But what if I can't copy it? And I can't. You don't have to but I'll keep sharing my % for all those out there who don't have fancy roosters. I love what those people do with their defs and getting an average percentage of 25 (my averages 22) Don't want to get involved in this.

But this!

Question: is there anyone here that was never ever, not for a moment in beta and is getting raped?

If that would be the case, that non beta folks have the right to pick up the slack so we're fine. But if somene is non beta and still overattacked, then devs, hurry up :)

Silentknight
03-20-2017, 05:58 PM
You have a point. But what if I can't copy it? And I can't. You don't have to but I'll keep sharing my % for all those out there who don't have fancy roosters. I love what those people do with their defs and getting an average percentage of 25 (my averages 22) Don't want to get involved in this.

But this!

Question: is there anyone here that was never ever, not for a moment in beta and is getting raped?

If that would be the case, that non beta folks have the right to pick up the slack so we're fine. But if somene is non beta and still overattacked, then devs, hurry up :)

Can't copy it either,just saying. What u c is pretty much all I got. Could stock up on new talismans but would rather wait for em to drop for free. Don't care about rank,can't believe I held 10th last week considering last 2 hours I finished off 20 troopers too. Week b4,when Enti took 5th,I was playing around with 1 of my trooperettes who finally cracked top 100 & made my list. She revenged & beat me 2x,cost me 16 points! Don't care,happy to help her out!
Good point,unfair that beta got a 5 week headstart,but then again look at what Jofer has done!

Thedarkness
03-21-2017, 01:55 AM
Jofer has the prisoner... And is some sort of mythical beast

Rodrigo-3281
03-28-2017, 09:18 PM
So just experienced a pretty annoying bug in PVP. I won my match but then I got an AMCLO error when it tried to move onto the victory screen and when I got back into the app it shows up as a defeat. WTF is up with that?? Congrats on your free victory boba2112.