PDA

View Full Version : Who can fly where Eagles dare?

Jofer16
03-18-2017, 03:21 PM
Wanted to give everyone a heads up I'm gonna take a break from rank 1 Eternal next week so it's up for grabs :) have a big money fantasy baseball draft coming up so I'm gonna chill and study up for that, plus I feel kinda bad and want someone else to experience the fun for once haha

I'm excited to see who comes out on top!! "WHO wants to be KING!?!"...

https://youtu.be/NteaWkuVc44

iPoop
03-18-2017, 07:11 PM
Love the video!! :cool:

Jofer16
03-18-2017, 07:39 PM
Love the video!! :cool:

Yeah I LOVED the show Vikings!

**SPOILER ALERT**

But quickly lost interest after they got rid of Ragnar. I understand the show stays true to Mythology but I'd rather they focused on him or twisted the tale. If I want the true stories, I'll pick up my copy of Neil Gaimons Norse Mythology book :) He was such an amazing character in the show.

Askora
03-18-2017, 10:15 PM
I'm kind of wondering if, you not playing as much this week will make a difference on how many lists you show up on, that would be an interesting stat. Maybe find out how much playing vs. not playing as much affect that. Congrats on getting and maintaining the top spot. Your defense can be a tough one.

Jofer16
03-19-2017, 11:27 PM
I'm kind of wondering if, you not playing as much this week will make a difference on how many lists you show up on, that would be an interesting stat. Maybe find out how much playing vs. not playing as much affect that. Congrats on getting and maintaining the top spot. Your defense can be a tough one.

Doesn't seem like it's changed so far. I usually attack so much it outnumbers my attacks received. Now that I'm not attacking I'm still getting hit, my attacks receieved are way higher right now. Current stats on the week:

Attack: 100% 27/27
Defense: 36% 24/66

Jofer16
03-21-2017, 04:45 PM
I expected some quality competition in my absence, looking pretty weak so far, don't make me jump back in this week guys! 😀

Silentknight
03-21-2017, 05:12 PM
I expected some quality competition in my absence, looking pretty weak so far, don't make me jump back in this week guys! 😀

Probably be alot more interest if lists/attack # were in order. Also,here in North America,winter is coming to an end...more time for life!

Jofer16
03-21-2017, 06:45 PM
Probably be alot more interest if lists/attack # were in order. Also,here in North America,winter is coming to an end...more time for life!

What winter? This years been exceptionally mild :) Climate change FTW! And yeah lists/attack stuff stinks but hasn't stopped me, it's like winning on expert mode haha

Silentknight
03-21-2017, 06:47 PM
What winter? This years been exceptionally mild :) Climate change FTW! And yeah lists/attack stuff stinks but hasn't stopped me, it's like winning on expert mode haha

Ugh,not here. Not too cold this winter but lots of snow. Just got into the pluses yesterday! 10c,50f today! Little better!

HomemLivre
03-21-2017, 06:59 PM
Ugh,not here. Not too cold this winter but lots of snow. Just got into the pluses yesterday! 10c,50f today! Little better!

LoL! You guys talking about snow when I need to face 20 to 30ºC almost everyday! Gmac probably suffer a little more to the avarage of 35 to 40ºC hahahahah

Silentknight
03-21-2017, 07:15 PM
LoL! You guys talking about snow when I need to face 20 to 30ºC almost everyday! Gmac probably suffer a little more to the avarage of 35 to 40ºC hahahahah

My works about 30c with industrial humidifiers. So yeah hot! Makes going to work bearable in the winter. Speaking of which...gotta go

Shaolin85london
03-24-2017, 04:44 PM

Mate can you pm me please?