PDA

View Full Version : Asking a favor to the top players

Frost
03-20-2017, 10:33 PM
Jofer, nicko, you top guys who receive 437348456845685468 skill shards per day, would you kindly do a test for us mortal players?

It's very simple: use one, just one skill shard in a random toon (I know, I know you guys have them all maxed, but you can still get one from normal souls!! Normal souls: those small souls that drop from campaign quests. Campaign: original game mode.) and then SELL that toon to see if the skill shard is refunded.

This is killing me, but since I only get one skill shard a week I can't do this test... Please I'm begging.

Tritium
03-20-2017, 11:22 PM
I remember one player already said that they put a few skill shards on a Warrior COTD during their noob phase while playing the game, and then later on sold that COTD. They did not receive back any of their invested skill shards. I believe what that player said and feel no need for Jofer, Nicko, or any other top player to so unnecessarily waste a skill shard. Skill shards are the most premium item in the game, even for the top players.

Sparton_LOTB
03-20-2017, 11:55 PM
Skill shards are not refunded when selling (they're also not accounted for in the equation for determining sell cost, so really don't do that).

We will announce more relating to skill shards on sacrificed characters in the near future in a new thread.

Patrice-1201
03-20-2017, 11:59 PM
We will announce more relating to skill shards on sacrificed characters in the near future in a new thread.

Sparton, I like the sound of that. How near are we talking, days, weeks or months? My roster is full of dupes and I'm still looking for Cyborg and Vampire Hunter to complete my collection of Eddies so Sacrifice has been my most wanted feature for a while now :-)

mjmxiii
03-21-2017, 12:02 AM
Was just about to confirm that skill shards stick to characters but Sparton did it for me... dont waste skill shards... be sure you know you want them on a char before you invest them... sounds like sacrifice might be around the corner though....

Sparton_LOTB
03-21-2017, 12:13 AM
How near are we talking, days, weeks or months?

We're getting our ducks in a row to figure out our communication plan, so I can't say anything more specific right now.

Patrice-1201
03-21-2017, 12:38 AM
We're getting our ducks in a row to figure out our communication plan, so I can't say anything more specific right now.

🦆🦆🦆🦆🤞🏻 days or weeks please 😎

Sparton_LOTB
03-21-2017, 05:39 PM
🦆🦆🦆🦆🤞🏻 days or weeks please 😎

Info post for feature is now up. (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?5071)

Jofer16
03-21-2017, 06:29 PM
Jofer, nicko, you top guys who receive 437348456845685468 skill shards per day, would you kindly do a test for us mortal players?

It's very simple: use one, just one skill shard in a random toon (I know, I know you guys have them all maxed, but you can still get one from normal souls!! Normal souls: those small souls that drop from campaign quests. Campaign: original game mode.) and then SELL that toon to see if the skill shard is refunded.

This is killing me, but since I only get one skill shard a week I can't do this test... Please I'm begging.

Your assumptions on me are way off base. I had ZERO skill maxed toons when PvP started and only now have like 5 or so. I didn't get invited to beta and didn't start day 1 so I've had to claw and scrape for all mine. Nicko probably more so fits your description. I've just been focused and efficient with most of mine. Skill shards are the great bottleneck of this game and discourage team experimenting, been a huge problem.

Lord Schmeb
03-23-2017, 04:33 AM

Wow, you're an obnoxious little shit, aren't you? I've read maybe five of your posts in the last ten minutes and they're all the same; do yourself, and all of us, a big ass favor and delete the app from your device. Then kindly sit and spin, you fuckin' boob.