PDA

View Full Version : Tier 4 Loot!!!

Monte47
03-21-2017, 01:18 AM
Just wanted to say thank you!

90mphyorker
03-21-2017, 04:03 AM
Aye, thanks for the event and the rewards. No Navigator Eddie for me unfortunately but stil a great event. Hope it reapears again.

Did pull a Storm Eddie from the Rare G/A souls though so I'm happy with that. Didn't have him. Legendary Soul was a Gunner Golden Son. Doesn't seem Legendary to me, but least he wasn't a dupe. Still waiting for my Assassin Golden Son dammit. 11th SOL Eddie and 3rd FOTD Eddie from Rare Soul and Nautical were annoying but oh well, was expecting more dupes snd other than Storm and Gunner GS, that's what I got.

Monte47
03-21-2017, 05:49 AM
Aye, thanks for the event and the rewards. No Navigator Eddie for me unfortunately but stil a great event. Hope it reapears again.

Did pull a Storm Eddie from the Rare G/A souls though so I'm happy with that. Didn't have him. Legendary Soul was a Gunner Golden Son. Doesn't seem Legendary to me, but least he wasn't a dupe. Still waiting for my Assassin Golden Son dammit. 11th SOL Eddie and 3rd FOTD Eddie from Rare Soul and Nautical were annoying but oh well, was expecting more dupes snd other than Storm and Gunner GS, that's what I got.

I got The Nomad, and the Hellhound. I collect toons, so I was pretty excited

scott-5496
03-21-2017, 10:05 AM
Nomad and HH are decent pulls and two that I use a lot. Nice one!

blade685
03-22-2017, 10:13 AM
for me only dupes :(