PDA

View Full Version : Which are no longer available?

abbadon
03-21-2017, 06:05 AM
Are there certain characters that are no longer possible to be summoned? Like only early players or limited time events? Such as Halloween "fear of the dark Eddie" and the like? I'm thinking corrupt general , seems like everyone had one before i started last summer, and others. Ive always wondered. Would be nice to know given pvp and future events

Ubajoa
03-21-2017, 08:43 AM
As far as I know these are no longer available:

- Coalgiver eddie (warrior)
- Haunted pumpkin (warrior)
- Haunted pumpkin (sentinel)
- Haunted pumpkin (magus)
- Festive Wickerdeer (sentinel)
- Cheering Wickerdeer (gunner)
- Hunter Wickerdeer (assassin)
- Possessed snowman (magus)

the coalgiver eddie and the others are not special, they are not really good characters so you don't have to worry about them. They are just for the coleccionists.

Patrice-1201
03-21-2017, 09:58 AM
Are there certain characters that are no longer possible to be summoned? Like only early players or limited time events? Such as Halloween "fear of the dark Eddie" and the like? I'm thinking corrupt general , seems like everyone had one before i started last summer, and others. Ive always wondered. Would be nice to know given pvp and future events

No only Halloween and Christmas characters aren't available anymore, I did btw pull a Corrupt General last month and a Fear of the Dark Eddie yesterday.

abbadon
03-26-2017, 10:16 AM
That's interesting I suspected that the Corrupt General was one of the ones that was only available to early adopters. I did notice my Halloween and Christmas characters were pathetic and worthless. Not sure what's worse, discontinue d por RNG Cursed.

I appreciate the informative feedback