PDA

View Full Version : Tier 5

Kamuz24z
03-21-2017, 06:42 AM
Thanks LOTB team great event I hope more events like this in the future very happy with what I got the list of toons that I didn't have with a total of 28 nautical souls and 1 legendary
Vampire hunter Eddie
Navigator Eddie
Storm Eddie
Angel of fear
Angel of pain
Angel of strife
Warrior troll
Children of the damned (gunner)
Children of the damned (magus)
Pyro soldier (assasin)
Mummy dog
Undead rescuer (warrior)

ShadowedLies
03-21-2017, 06:50 AM
Wow id say overall good pulls. Much better than what my T5 got me!

ritchbe
03-21-2017, 08:30 AM
My loot was all 3* toons except for the blue bat (already had him), which is a 4* (out of legendary)

Was hoping for something useful...

Bummer.

90mphyorker
03-21-2017, 08:52 AM
Wow. Did you get everyones else's luck as well? Lol. Congrats.

No Navigator Eddie for me. Eyes went red but for a FOTD Eddie. Legendary Soul was a Gunner Golden Son and Rare G/A sould was a Storm Eddie. (happy with that). Got another SOL Eddie, Magus Allied Soldier and a bunch of other dupes from the other Nautical and rare souls. Not my day. Ah well.

scott-5496
03-21-2017, 09:56 AM
Best I got was Gunner GS (dupe) and Warrior BB (dupe)......still at least there were skill shards. Another reason for me not to buy any souls. Unless RNG improves I am sticking with what I have.

PerthEddie
03-21-2017, 10:04 AM
Not opening mine till Friday so I can wait for this week's G/A Soul. Said all along I will buy some Nautical should so I will buy 22 to add to the 8 I got from the event. I will also have 20 Rare Souls to open as well. Just hope I can get at least 1 "premium" PvP character

Kamuz24z
03-21-2017, 03:01 PM
Wow. Did you get everyones else's luck as well? Lol. Congrats.

No Navigator Eddie for me. Eyes went red but for a FOTD Eddie. Legendary Soul was a Gunner Golden Son and Rare G/A sould was a Storm Eddie. (happy with that). Got another SOL Eddie, Magus Allied Soldier and a bunch of other dupes from the other Nautical and rare souls. Not my day. Ah well.

Lol RNG was good with me this time I was very impressed to be honest

Silentknight
03-21-2017, 03:08 PM
Lol RNG was good with me this time I was very impressed to be honest

Yeah man,VERY NICE PULLS!!! Looking forward to getting to play with a few of em & thx 4 all the badges!!!

Patrice-1201
03-21-2017, 03:43 PM
Thanks LOTB team great event I hope more events like this in the future very happy with what I got the list of toons that I didn't have with a total of 28 nautical souls and 1 legendary
Vampire hunter Eddie
Navigator Eddie
Storm Eddie
Angel of fear
Angel of pain
Angel of strife
Warrior troll
Pyro soldier (assasin)
Mummy dog
Undead rescuer (warrior)

Pretty good pulls. I had in total 4 Navigators, 2 Tailgunner and a Visions and Red Pyro and AOFs Of course not all the souls were from the event. To be honest the only toons I wanted were Vampire Hunter, Navigator and Cyborg as they are my only missing Eddies. So I'm pretty happy overall of course but I am missing the one toon I join the game for ��

Kamuz24z
03-21-2017, 04:10 PM
Yeah man,VERY NICE PULLS!!! Looking forward to getting to play with a few of em & thx 4 all the badges!!!

My little boy is the one sending you all the badges he is the one in charge of auto farming almost everyday

Kamuz24z
03-21-2017, 04:13 PM
Not opening mine till Friday so I can wait for this week's G/A Soul. Said all along I will buy some Nautical should so I will buy 22 to add to the 8 I got from the event. I will also have 20 Rare Souls to open as well. Just hope I can get at least 1 "premium" PvP character

Good luck bro

Silentknight
03-21-2017, 04:19 PM
My little boy is the one sending you all the badges he is the one in charge of auto farming almost everyday

LOL,k,well tell him thx!

Sag7272
03-21-2017, 04:54 PM
If I consider the "Worthy" pick..
I still have a "Rare Eddie Curse" that prevent RNG from giving me 5* Eddies but...
Magus CotD, Warrior Gunner Dog, AoP are all new to me :)

The bunch of 3*, dupes & crap don't worth time to write 'em here..

Silentknight
03-21-2017, 05:05 PM
If I consider the "Worthy" pick..
I still have a "Rare Eddie Curse" that prevent RNG from giving me 5* Eddies but...
Magus CotD, Warrior Gunner Dog, AoP are all new to me :)

The bunch of 3*, dupes & crap don't worth time to write 'em here..

Congrats Sag! Any new toon is better than nothing

Chaosego888
03-21-2017, 10:35 PM
Yeah, got the Rare Eddie curse here too, 3 Pharaohs and none of the others. I did finally get a Corrupt General from the 8 from the event + 10 more. Kamuz, tell your son the badges are much appreciated.

Sag7272
03-21-2017, 11:56 PM
Congrats Sag! Any new toon is better than nothing
Tanks, quite happy, hope you pulled some cool toons too :)

Yeah, got the Rare Eddie curse here too, 3 Pharaohs and none of the others...
Lol... Have only one but feel the same about my Tailgunner, guess we have some cool PvP toons as a consolation prize..

Kamuz24z
03-22-2017, 02:33 AM
Yeah, got the Rare Eddie curse here too, 3 Pharaohs and none of the others. I did finally get a Corrupt General from the 8 from the event + 10 more. Kamuz, tell your son the badges are much appreciated.

Ok I'll let him know thanks

CRAVEN19827
03-23-2017, 06:17 AM
Vampire hunter Eddie
Navigator Eddie
Storm Eddie
Angel of fear
Angel of pain
Angel of strife
Warrior troll
Pyro soldier (assasin)
Mummy dog
Undead rescuer (warrior)