PDA

View Full Version : Hi Guys, Greeting From Indonesia Maiden Fans

beastmaster
03-21-2017, 07:21 AM
Hi guys..
So, I'm a new guy

Wondering is there any Indonesian Gamers / People playing diz amazing game like i doin right now ?

Been playing for about 3 weeks...and still got stuck when tryin to complete (NORMAL) BATTLEFIELD stage..Specially RAPID FIRE Stage... I do finished all the rest of the stages in this Battlefield stage but never can get any chances to win the RAPID FIRE stage eventhough i already completed all other stage incl final stage a Matter of Life and Death stage.

And also i ve done all the objectives like : Use 4 power abilities, win 75 health and even Survive with 2 allies but dat stage never seems to get Cleared (i try it hundreds of time...:-) )

So anybody helps me ?

And sorry for using diz intruducing thread for all my question..

Have an Nice Day everybody

-beastmaster-

Fister
03-22-2017, 12:06 AM
Hi there, and welcome to the forum. ☺

I suggest you go through all the possible battles in Battlefield and if there is a yellow skull missing somewhere. Cuz if you have done all 3 objectives in Rapid Fire it must be the battle before or after it if the big dot isn't yellow (cleared).

Btw you are using troopers, right?

Good luck solving your problem.

slauki
03-22-2017, 01:14 AM
welcome to the forum. troopers will help you a lot in many different levels so i would also give you the advice to get as many good troopers as possible.
your difficulty level will be a walk in the park with a level 100 toon from another player :)

Leo_ID
03-22-2017, 02:02 AM
Hi guys..
So, I'm a new guy

Wondering is there any Indonesian Gamers / People playing diz amazing game like i doin right now ?

Been playing for about 3 weeks...and still got stuck when tryin to complete (NORMAL) BATTLEFIELD stage..Specially RAPID FIRE Stage... I do finished all the rest of the stages in this Battlefield stage but never can get any chances to win the RAPID FIRE stage eventhough i already completed all other stage incl final stage a Matter of Life and Death stage.

And also i ve done all the objectives like : Use 4 power abilities, win 75 health and even Survive with 2 allies but dat stage never seems to get Cleared (i try it hundreds of time...:-) )

So anybody helps me ?

And sorry for using diz intruducing thread for all my question..

Have an Nice Day everybody

-beastmaster-

Hai beastmaster!
I'm glad that finally I've found another player from Indonesia (Yes, I'm Indonesian)! Though I haven't play the game for a month or so now due to postgrad preps :p

Regarding the Rapid Fire level, have you got all the three golden skulls already? If you haven't, and you're sure that you've done all the objective, probably you can tell us which objective that are not completed yet. Mind you, I've read somewhere in this forum that the 75% health objective also counts all the backup Eddie(s) you bring to the battle ;)

beastmaster
03-22-2017, 09:25 AM
Hi there, and welcome to the forum. ☺

I suggest you go through all the possible battles in Battlefield and if there is a yellow skull missing somewhere. Cuz if you have done all 3 objectives in Rapid Fire it must be the battle before or after it if the big dot isn't yellow (cleared).

Btw you are using troopers, right?

Good luck solving your problem.

-----------------------------------

Thanks Fister for your suggestion

I already finished the Normal stage in Battlefield till the last stage, but only the Rapid Fire stage dat still has the ball shinin / sparklin (indicates dat diz stage still not yet cleared)... well all stages not in yellow... still in blue color (cleared 2 objectives from 3 objectives) but i think at least i can win one objective means the stage automatically cleared right ?... dats why i can move up till last stage in Battlefield.

Diz is so frustratin... i've finished the previous stage (Ailing Kingdom, Kingdom of Sands) with all skulls in yellow color, (means all objectives settled in normal, hard and madness mode) but never get through the normal rapid fire battlefield...should i reload the game data...maybe its sumkinda bug or sumthin ?

I really want to playin in the Underworld stage but cant make it... maybe game developer can help me. :-)

And by the way,...should i bring the troopers from other player for diz stage... ?...coz its not mentioned in the objectives.

Big Thanks Fister...

beastmaster
03-22-2017, 09:30 AM
welcome to the forum. troopers will help you a lot in many different levels so i would also give you the advice to get as many good troopers as possible.
your difficulty level will be a walk in the park with a level 100 toon from another player :)

--------------------------------------

LOL..:-)

I wanna get dat Troopers right away... :-)

Only have The Viking with level 100 and some minions in 4 star level 80... maybe i should upgrades them all to conquered diz stage... :-)

Thanks Slauki

beastmaster
03-23-2017, 01:35 AM
Hai beastmaster!
I'm glad that finally I've found another player from Indonesia (Yes, I'm Indonesian)! Though I haven't play the game for a month or so now due to postgrad preps :p

Regarding the Rapid Fire level, have you got all the three golden skulls already? If you haven't, and you're sure that you've done all the objective, probably you can tell us which objective that are not completed yet. Mind you, I've read somewhere in this forum that the 75% health objective also counts all the backup Eddie(s) you bring to the battle ;)

---------------------------------------------------------

Hi Leo....finally find Indonesian guy here.. :-)

Im playin diz game because I love diz Band... as a big fans of Steve Harris for almost 20 years.. i really enjoyed the music background in diz game taken from their masterpiece songs.

Last time i did the "journey and fightin" game like diz was in Playstation 2 era named Final Fantasy and its about 5 years ago...after dat im playin some sniper or racing car games in android...so diz is quite new for me playin diz kinda game in android media.

Back to topic...ive tried hundreds times with all combinations but still the stage uncleared.. even when im playin with only basic eddy figure and two allies... still cant make it. Dats why i ll never get unlocked the underworld stage if the Rapid Fire stage still uncleared (eventhough i do settled all the objectives stated). Could it be some bad sectors file on my game data ?... or am i missin sumthin ?.. we can unlocked the underworld stage if we can passed the battlefield stage right ? even if its crystal ball not in yellow (still in blue but cleared) ?

BTW Leo..you have IG ?
Catch me in IG : goodfellas_indonesia
dats me.... :-)

Cheers
-beastmaster-