PDA

View Full Version : Best farming place, healer, fighter, mage, gunner and assassin

Adrea
08-02-2016, 08:28 AM
Hello,
Till now the best farming place for exp is Kingdom of the Sands – Powerslave battle, if you want to get up your troopers just get Edi and one trooper and you will get 800+exp/battle

Healer for what I know is the allied soldier has recover = magic + max hp. I have the undead allied soldier heal all = magic

Fighter I have - Soulless demon

Mage I have - Child of the damned

Gunner I have - Allied Bomber boy

Assassin don’t have yet.

Please tell me your opinions about the best troopers in-game but not Edi please.

Schadenfreud-0217
08-02-2016, 09:05 AM
Best common troopers:
Allied Soldier (Magus)
Allied Soldier (Sentinel)
Soulless Demon (Warrior)

Best rare/legendary troopers:
Axis General (Magus)
The Nomad (Warrior)
Allied General (Sentinel)
Pharaoh Dog King (Magus)
Soulless Demon (Sentinel)

*Those are the ones I've tested and found to be best (some are mine, some are from my troopers).

Edit:
My bad, Soulless Demon (Sentinel) is in fact Rare, got it as a 4* from a Rare soul.

Farming:
Warrior early game talismans/evolution shards -> Ailing Kingdom (Madness), Shadow of the Wicker Man
Magus early game talismans/evolution shards (also good for leveling characters) -> Kingdom of Sands (Hard), Powerslave
Sentinel early game talismans/evolution shards -> Battlefield (Normal), A Matter of Life and Death
Assassin/Gunner early game talismans/evolution shards -> Basically see Magus/Sentinel farming spots

For mid game they're basically the same except:
Warrior no idea where you have a better chance of getting a 2* evolution shard
Magus same place but Madness difficulty.
Sentinel same place but on Hard/Madness difficulty.
Assassin/Gunner -> Underworld (Normal), whichever mission you can beat on auto.

Late game and gold farming:
-> Underworld, last level and difficulty you can beat on auto.
-> Daily secret locations.

Kaijester
08-02-2016, 09:09 AM
One of my favourite is the sentinel Soulless Demon, due to his all green talisman slots. When you get him to 5 stars, you can put paralysis and energy talismans and still get plenty of health and a trooper that hit all enemies with added effect taunt, stun and steal powers.

Gonzo
08-02-2016, 09:42 AM
Best common troopers:
Allied Soldier (Magus/Sentinel)
Soulless Demon (Warrior/Sentinel)

Best rare/epic troopers:
Axis General (Magus)
The Nomad (Warrior)
Pharaoh Dog King (Magus)

*Those are the ones I've tested and found to be best (some are mine, some are from my troopers).

Is the Sentinel Soulless Demon considered a normal/common character? I never got him on regular soul crystals, I got him from a Rare Soul. I think he was given to "pre global release" players too.

Haven't tried the nomad but I've heard great things about him.

IMHO:

Warrior: Don't know, I'm seriously lacking in the warrior department. The Hellhound is really good though
Magus: Axis General/Allied Soldier
Gunner: Children of the Damned, he makes everyone unkillable when maxed
Sentinel: Allied General/Allied Soldier
Assassin: Corrupted Harpy by far

Adrea
08-02-2016, 10:03 AM
Hello,

Sentinel Soulless Demon got it with 2 stars from the first time when i had used the Book of Souls so that makes him a regular one.
"Assassin: Corrupted Harpy by far " it is a epic one ?
On sentinel is a big difference between Allied General/Allied Soldier/Undead Allied Soldier? Can you please post there stat , i am interested in the healing effect so i know if i get my Undead Allied Soldier high.

No farming places till now ?

Regards!

Gonzo
08-02-2016, 10:19 AM
That's a Warrior Soulless Demon.

The Harpy comes at 4*. And regarding farming places, the last level you unlocked is usually the best place to farm.

Bosses and Mid Bosses are ok too.

Schadenfreud-0217
08-02-2016, 12:23 PM
One of my favourite is the sentinel Soulless Demon, due to his all green talisman slots. When you get him to 5 stars, you can put paralysis and energy talismans and still get plenty of health and a trooper that hit all enemies with added effect taunt, stun and steal powers.

Do the stun and power steal affect all targets or just the main one? Because I'm using him with a blind augment right now and it only affects my main target.

Qed
08-02-2016, 02:18 PM
Only the target, it would be really overpowered if it could affect all the enemy team.

Adrea
08-03-2016, 03:23 PM
@Schadenfreud-0217 you dont use healer in team, or you are base on one shoot one kill ? I am base on Eddie, Child of the damned and healer ( undead allied soldier with ~1k heal )
I had put all my skill gems in to Child of the damned.

Flann
08-03-2016, 04:18 PM

That is what I wish I had done. Eddie's have what I like to think of as a "skill shard black hole". i.e. Soldier Eddie's "Acrid smoke"that is magic based. Yet every other Attack is atk/special based. 7 levels of a skill that not too many people spec for. It is in my opinion easier and better to pick a hard hitting ally and make it hit even harder than an Eddie. Till it's maxed of course.

Adrea
08-04-2016, 06:53 AM
@ Flann you can add me i am a active player 25rp/day soon you will have 5k rp for a new skill gem :)

sentinel_
08-05-2016, 07:34 AM
I have been looking for 3 star magus evo shards, (I'm trying to finish underworld in madness) and I need to evo my carriage eddie to 5*

Do you really get 3 star shards on -> Kingdom of Sands (Hard), Powerslave????
It gives me only 2 stars shards.
May be I haven't tried enougth times...

Please help.

Kaijester
08-05-2016, 09:24 AM
I don't think you can find it at Kingdom of Sands hard mode. You should farm at Madness level: Underworld or Battlefield.

Dutch
08-05-2016, 09:41 AM
I have been looking for 3 star magus evo shards, (I'm trying to finish underworld in madness) and I need to evo my carriage eddie to 5*

Please help.

battlefield toys of death on madness is the best place to farm for 3* blue evos from my experience

Kaijester
08-05-2016, 09:50 AM
Any experience to farm 3 stars rainbow evo shards?

I got a platoon of capped 4 stars...

Dutch
08-05-2016, 09:54 AM
ive been getting a few during wayward path underworld madness, but also quite a few in the first 3 maps in underworld madness, im on 19 atm, so try wayward path which is the first map in number of the beast ior road to run and snake eyes which is the first map in underworld

Schadenfreud-0217
08-07-2016, 02:10 PM

Please help.

That was for early game i.e. 1* 2* shards, for 3 you have to farm Battlefield/Underworld and pray you get the color/type you need.

Schadenfreud-0217
08-07-2016, 02:18 PM
@Schadenfreud-0217 you dont use healer in team, or you are base on one shoot one kill ? I am base on Eddie, Child of the damned and healer ( undead allied soldier with ~1k heal )

I don't use a healer, I use Speed of Light Eddie (Magus), who has about 1.2k heal atm. I recently powered up a Child of the Damned (Gunner) and an Allied Soldier (Magus) hoping to get through Battlefield (Madness) and Underworld (Hard), but constant game freezes/crashes make it impossible atm. Also, SoL Eddie seems to be falling out on dmg, though he maxes the Fury meter quite quickly with Pilfer (future). I'm also powering up Soldier Eddie and might power up an Allied Soldier (Sentinel).

Also the buffs from Child of the Damned (Gunner) and Allied Soldier (Magus) don't seem to work together, which is annoying...

Adrea
08-08-2016, 09:24 AM
YYYAYYY!!
Speed of Light Eddie (Magus) on a rare soul bought with trooper badges! now need to farm for him, he is 3* :( what talismans your recomand for it ?

Adrea
08-08-2016, 09:39 AM
I had the undead soldier for heal at 1280/heal with 5power , 3*

Kaijester
08-08-2016, 09:39 AM
Hard truth...I've obtained Speed of Light, Run To The Hills & Mummy Eddie from common souls.

Jennie-5128
08-08-2016, 10:00 AM
Hard truth...I've obtained Speed of Light, Run To The Hills & Mummy Eddie from common souls.
Me too. I bet that's not where you got Aces High or Tailgunner from though :þ

12lisa
08-08-2016, 01:30 PM
I got Tailgunner from a legendary soul :P Aces High is on the rare Gunner/Assassin one, I think. Good luck trying :)

Adrea
09-01-2016, 10:32 AM
[QUOTE=Schadenfreud-0217;2911]
Best rare/legendary troopers:
Axis General (Magus)
The Nomad (Warrior)
Soulless Demon (Sentinel)

Just got the Pharaoh Dog King from a shard with trooper badges. Just this are left to gather !

Cthulhum
09-01-2016, 12:43 PM
That is what I wish I had done. Eddie's have what I like to think of as a "skill shard black hole". i.e. Soldier Eddie's "Acrid smoke"that is magic based. Yet every other Attack is atk/special based. 7 levels of a skill that not too many people spec for. It is in my opinion easier and better to pick a hard hitting ally and make it hit even harder than an Eddie. Till it's maxed of course.

It was indeed easy to max warrior COTD and i kinda regret doing so with soldier eddie too... 7 shards for acrid smoke was a waste, and unfortunately it was also the first skill of eddie that got maxed...

And by the way i just used you Tailgunner Eddie, pretty badass (same / or higher damage output compared to soldier), a typical example when it comes to skill shards (i believe you haven't used any on him yet, as you probably have spent them on soldier eddie).