PDA

View Full Version : the nomad or angel of fear

Browno
03-21-2017, 08:27 PM
Who is the best in pvp sharded, nomad or aof?
Please motivate your answers :)

Caretaker
03-21-2017, 09:50 PM
Hard to say. AoF could get you extra turn. Could is the word. Nomad could vanish you. I don't owe one, but I'm surprised not to see more of them. Both have single target, true dmg, both can blast your team on void shields with power move, which nomad can hardly obtain. But you know all of that. I'd rather use.. something else.

Ian
03-22-2017, 08:38 AM
Nomad is ok but needs to be paired with the right team mates. If your team can provide the power, he is really useful with his vanish, and his damage is excellent. His heal got nerfed which makes life harder but it still helps. Unfortunately vanish relies on RNG for which people it hides and sometimes hides nobody. I might be biased because was my first 5*, but he's a favourite of mine all through the campaign and now arena. He has kept my defence hold above 30% this week (so far, it'll get worse as my rank goes up) with no prisoner to aid him.

My AoF is not fully sharded yet and I know he will be a big hitter when finished, but I have always thought he is quite vulnerable. I need to try him in a few more battles and see how it goes. He is a big investment and very worthwhile in PvE. I admit when I see him on people's defense teams I do worry because his extra turn ability is a potential match-decider.

I'd say nomad for all-round ability and AoF if you are going all-out damage and gambling on the coin toss

scott-5496
03-22-2017, 10:37 AM
Nomad is ok but needs to be paired with the right team mates. If your team can provide the power, he is really useful with his vanish, and his damage is excellent. His heal got nerfed which makes life harder but it still helps. Unfortunately vanish relies on RNG for which people it hides and sometimes hides nobody. I might be biased because was my first 5*, but he's a favourite of mine all through the campaign and now arena. He has kept my defence hold above 30% this week (so far, it'll get worse as my rank goes up) with no prisoner to aid him.

My AoF is not fully sharded yet and I know he will be a big hitter when finished, but I have always thought he is quite vulnerable. I need to try him in a few more battles and see how it goes. He is a big investment and very worthwhile in PvE. I admit when I see him on people's defense teams I do worry because his extra turn ability is a potential match-decider.

I'd say nomad for all-round ability and AoF if you are going all-out damage and gambling on the coin toss

I never thought of Nomad as defensive character as there will be little way for him to use his power move but I have to say congrats on the hold rate - mine is terrible even with Prisoner! 13% this week and slowly climbing from the 9% I had yesterday! I do not know what I am doing wrong with my defence to be honest as it seems to me to be pretty strong......could be RNG perhaps!