PDA

View Full Version : 99 Level Bug

Lycan6666
03-23-2017, 02:21 AM
First let me say I am not new to gaming nor am I new to coding games or the bugs they can have. I am going to guess that the bug that appears when you hit level 99 where the experience bar does not move has yet to be fixed nor has the flashing 99 level every time you finish a battle is also not fixed. I can tell you that being stuck with no % bar moving is not as bad as having it flash that screen over and over every few minutes when you finish a battle. Now for starters the 99 lvl flashing after every battle is not an issue on our end with our devices. I know this becasue on two devices I have it flashing that and on one I don't. The one that I don't is the one that I DID NOT uninstall the game and reinstall it. Do the install and reinstall is what makes the 99 level flash after every battle. So suggesting that in your emails is useless that is causing more of a problem. Now depending on the speed at which you can get in and out of battles this repetative level flashing can inhibited vision for some people. My first suggestion would be to stop having people uninstall and reinstall. That kicks in that part of the bug. If after all this time the bug hasn't been fixed for not showing level progression at 99. The the best thing to do is not have people further compicate this issue with having them do something that not only wil not fix the problem but makes the problem much worse. This needs to be looked into.