PDA

View Full Version : Time for a break (Bobo-5710)

Bobo
03-23-2017, 08:55 PM
Hey all,

Don't know how many of my Troopers are on this forum, but after committing to playing all my troopers pretty much every day since launch day, I have decided to take a hiatus from LotB. The arena kept me around for a little longer than I had planned, but I don't see me coming back into the game until Night City/BNW comes around. Feel free to remove me for a more active trooper if needs be, and I'll hopefully see you all on the battlefield at some stage.

Up the Irons!

treeb0mbb
03-24-2017, 02:57 AM
Man I totally get you I might need to take a break myself soon it's getting too much for grinding.. Thanks for being such a solid trooper so far man and I hope they add new stuff soon so you can come back. But yea this game seriously needs fixing for all the time commitment, bugs, and just OP toons.

Btw be sure to send me a request when you get back man!

Chaosego888
03-26-2017, 06:26 PM
Hey all,

Don't know how many of my Troopers are on this forum, but after committing to playing all my troopers pretty much every day since launch day, I have decided to take a hiatus from LotB. The arena kept me around for a little longer than I had planned, but I don't see me coming back into the game until Night City/BNW comes around. Feel free to remove me for a more active trooper if needs be, and I'll hopefully see you all on the battlefield at some stage.

Up the Irons!Hey man, thanks for the badges. Let me know when you come back