PDA

View Full Version : Team theme songs

Jofer16
03-23-2017, 09:40 PM
Sorry if this is the wrong sub forum but was thinking of a cool feature. Wouldn't it be awesome if you could set a theme song for your squad? so when you attacked or were attacked, the song would play as the background music, and then each song could be assigned a specific buff/theme. examples, set it to Trooper and your squad gets increased attack, set it to Children of the damned and all CotD toons get buffed up, that sort of thing. And then make them equally balanced powerwise, so everyone's not rocking the same song. Would increase meta options, thoughts? Maybe a dumb idea was just thinking it would be fun while I was playing rocking some headphones with my favorite Maiden tunes :)

Chaosego888
03-24-2017, 04:39 PM
I like this idea but then I would have to figure out someway to score an Aces High Eddie... then again I am usually blasting music on the stereo while playing unless I am away from home.

Sag7272
03-24-2017, 05:01 PM
Really love that idea!

BonFire
03-27-2017, 03:15 AM
That's a cool idea. I'd imagine it as a give take situation

The Prisoner would get a bonus to stun chance and time stunned, but also goes in with a blind debuff.

Rainmaker causes blind for the enemy team but lowers your magic resistance, or shock damage always hits.

Quest for Fire can add bonus chance to burn and plus damage.

That's all I can think of at the moment, and the Prisoner entry is just funny to me to annoy people haha.