PDA

View Full Version : March 24th 2017 Update Discussion

Sparton_LOTB
03-24-2017, 05:43 PM
This is the main post to discuss general changes from the recent update.

You can see the details of the update that has just gone live in the Game Updates forum post (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?5095).

ironmaiden84
03-24-2017, 05:53 PM
Anyone sacrificed anything yet? Need to farm now but will later definetly try that. I hope even useless chars from the normal souls will bring something good if used in high quantity. I have 1000+ souls to open :D

Enti
03-24-2017, 05:54 PM
Anyone sacrificed anything yet? Need to farm now but will later definetly try that. I hope even useless chars from the normal souls will bring something good if used in high quantity. I have 1000+ souls to open :D

I don't have the button yet despite 3-4 restarts :D RELEASE THE KRAKEN

gmac
03-24-2017, 05:56 PM
Hi Sparton,

I´m so glad it's here :)

Two things, not really related to sacrifice.

1 - Can you confirm until what date nautical souls will be available? And also what happens when we open them after the event closes?
2 - Until when shell and immunity talismans will be available at the arena store?

Thanks
Gmac

Tritium
03-24-2017, 05:58 PM
Awesome, time to mess around with my dupes and the 100s of regular souls I've got saved up!

Coletrain
03-24-2017, 05:58 PM

I'm guessing the update isn't live yet since I don't see a Sacrifice button, but it is really nice that this is being released before the weekend. Time to open some souls and sing them a song:

"There's a time to live and a time to die / When it's time to meet the maker / There's a time to live but isn't it strange / That as soon as you're born you're dying"

Enti
03-24-2017, 05:59 PM

I'm guessing the update isn't live yet since I don't see a Sacrifice button, but it is really nice that this is being released before the weekend. Time to open some souls and sing them a song:

"There's a time to live and a time to die / When it's time to meet the maker / There's a time to live but isn't it strange / That as soon as you're born you're dying"

Rofl, you found the best Maiden quote for the hundreds of 1* souls' funeral

Shaolin85london
03-24-2017, 06:01 PM
Rofl, you found the best Maiden quote for the hundreds of 1* souls' funeral

Word! Ahahhaah

Silentknight
03-24-2017, 06:05 PM
I don't have the button yet despite 3-4 restarts :D RELEASE THE KRAKEN

Playstore update

Rygone
03-24-2017, 06:06 PM

I'm guessing the update isn't live yet since I don't see a Sacrifice button

Update the game via the playstore/appstore. ;)

Enti
03-24-2017, 06:06 PM
Playstore update

iOS App store as well

zamasu
03-24-2017, 06:07 PM
Yes!!! I have many dupes! this is awesome.
Sacrifice a dupe, get a dupe! :cool:

Enti
03-24-2017, 06:12 PM
Background music choice is perfect! Thank you!

Killhouse
03-24-2017, 06:15 PM
Now we need a thread to catalog the essence value to each reward tier and value of characters :D

Silentknight
03-24-2017, 06:25 PM
Shows rewards but not how many you get. I.E. 8th? Tier rewards look the same as 7th & 6th looks even better???

Ezz
03-24-2017, 06:25 PM
First try was a win for me. Sacrificed 10 2 star characters and got a reg rare soul. Book of souls gave me an AOF which I did not already have. I'll take it!

ironmaiden84
03-24-2017, 06:32 PM
By the way - since a while I did not get any 3* characters from normal souls. Did they change something or did I only have bad luck plenty of times?

zamasu
03-24-2017, 06:35 PM
@Sparton

Btw with the new update AI switches Eddie almost every turn. is this a new bug?

Tritium
03-24-2017, 06:37 PM
I LOVE sacrifice. My first sacrifice was a lvl 100 5* Nomad dupe, 8 natural 4* lvl 80 dupes, and 1 4* lvl 70-ish Storm Eddie (for the G/A and Eddie bonus). After sacrificing all of my countless dupes, I netted 2 legendary souls, one of which gave me CYBORG Eddie :D, 9 skill shards, 6 regular souls, and 4 G/A souls on top of all the other materials I received. I achieved the Vortex Bonus which gave me the majority of the skill shards as well as the legendary souls. Wow, I'm impressed!

Coletrain
03-24-2017, 06:40 PM
By the way - since a while I did not get any 3* characters from normal souls. Did they change something or did I only have bad luck plenty of times?
Anecdotally, it just seems like bad luck. I've been putting in 5 normal souls every day for the daily challenge, and it seems as though I get a 3* character every 3-4 days.

Now we need a thread to catalog the essence value to each reward tier and value of characters :D
I've got some time while the repairmen are here and plenty of dupes to work with, I'll throw something together if no one else has started.

Demoonchild
03-24-2017, 06:40 PM
I LOVE sacrifice. My first sacrifice was a lvl 100 5* Nomad dupe, 8 natural 4* lvl 80 dupes, and 1 4* lvl 70-ish Storm Eddie (for the G/A and Eddie bonus). After sacrificing my countless dupes, I netted 2 legendary souls, one of which gave me CYBORG Eddie :D, 9 skill shards, 6 regular souls, and 4 G/A souls on top of all the other materials I received. Wow, I'm impressed!

What a score!! Congrats man!!

Sparton_LOTB
03-24-2017, 06:42 PM
1 - Can you confirm until what date nautical souls will be available? And also what happens when we open them after the event closes?

Nautical Souls will be available in the store until March 25th, 5 PM PST (ie reset time tomorrow).

Like all souls Nautical Souls will continue to function as advertised if you hold onto them and redeem them later (they'll open the same rarity and classes they did before, the advertised Navigator Eddie will be a higher chance from that soul relative to other event souls, etc).

2 - Until when shell and immunity talismans will be available at the arena store?

We don't have an announced time for when they'll no longer be in the store, but there will be at least 1 week notice when they will be pulled.

I'm guessing the update isn't live yet since I don't see a Sacrifice button, but it is really nice that this is being released before the weekend.

It should be either available now in the App Store/Google Play, or will be very soon (we've released the update to be live everywhere, but the stores sometimes takes time based on what country you're in).

We've been working on some AI stuff, and one of them is switching Eddies with auto-play under certain circumstances (such as if an alternate Eddie has class advantage on more enemies, or if your current Eddie has low current HP).

druid138
03-24-2017, 06:44 PM
@Sparton

Yes, I'm seeing this too. This is a problem!

In my case, it switched from a Level 100, max talisman GRE to a level 98, junk talisman (just storing them there) CR Eddie who was just along for the ride. I interrupted autoplay, which probably saved his life.

druid138-6195

zamasu
03-24-2017, 06:47 PM
We've been working on some AI stuff, and one of them is switching Eddies with auto-play under certain circumstances (such as if an alternate Eddie has class advantage on more enemies, or if your current Eddie has low current HP).

Well, I am autoplaying my troopers right now and AI has been switching almost every turn, this became a problem when it switched to a 4* eddie and it got killed.

Aristo4
03-24-2017, 06:48 PM
I LOVE sacrifice. My first sacrifice was a lvl 100 5* Nomad dupe, 8 natural 4* lvl 80 dupes, and 1 4* lvl 70-ish Storm Eddie (for the G/A and Eddie bonus). After sacrificing all of my countless dupes, I netted 2 legendary souls, one of which gave me CYBORG Eddie :D, 9 skill shards, 6 regular souls, and 4 G/A souls on top of all the other materials I received. I achieved the Vortex Bonus which gave me the majority of the skill shards as well as the legendary souls. Wow, I'm impressed!

Congrats!!

zamasu
03-24-2017, 06:49 PM
Yes, I'm seeing this too. This is a problem!

In my case, it switched from a Level 100, max talisman GRE to a level 98, junk talisman (just storing them there) CR Eddie who was just along for the ride. I interrupted autoplay, which probably saved his life.

druid138-6195

Yes I agree, AI is just switching randomly. My Eddie can be full health 5* and it will switch to the weak 4* no talisman and get killed.

Tritium
03-24-2017, 06:50 PM
Sacrifice seems to be a great way to continue PVPing without spending ironite. When you sacrifice 10 1* dupes from regular souls, you seem to have pretty high chances of getting 1-2 SOW.

Also, the Vortex Bonus will be VERY hard to reach using only 1*-3* toons from regular souls. I've been burning through my bank of regular souls and the Vortex meter has barely jumped after using 2 stacks of 99 souls.

druid138
03-24-2017, 06:51 PM
Yes I agree, AI is just switching randomly. My Eddie can be full health 5* and it will switch to the weak 4* no talisman and get killed.

Also, I just tried to switch back. My GRE wasn't an option, but CR was, even though he was currently being used. When I switched to that CR, my Eddie disappeared. I had to finish the battle without one! Not good.

druid138-6195

druid138
03-24-2017, 06:56 PM
We don't have an announced time for when they'll no longer be in the store, but there will be at least 1 week notice when they will be pulled.

How about a two week notice on the Arena talismans, so we still have time to put together a set?

druid138-6195

druid138
03-24-2017, 07:13 PM
Also, I just tried to switch back. My GRE wasn't an option, but CR was, even though he was currently being used. When I switched to that CR, my Eddie disappeared. I had to finish the battle without one! Not good.

druid138-6195

Autoplay seems to work fine if I only send out one Eddie and leave the other two spots blank. So there is a temporary work around.

druid138-6195

Sag7272
03-24-2017, 07:21 PM
Sacrifice is awesome...
Can't play PvP anymore, got the infinite spinning wheel t'll I force close as soon as I choose an team to attack & press start...
Even more infuriating, when I restart game, it's a loss! Carlos you have been lucky... Twice..

Anyone else having similar issues?

Silentknight
03-24-2017, 07:24 PM
Well,1st sacrifice froze...not sure if I got anything! Next 2,only 1&2*,got a couple shards. Reward list doesn't make sense to me! Kinda hoping you could keep adding to vortex meter. Need more sleep...u guys figure it out

Silentknight
03-24-2017, 07:27 PM
Sacrifice is awesome...
Can't play PvP anymore, got the infinite spinning wheel t'll I force close as soon as I choose an team to attack & press start...
Even more infuriating, when I restart game, it's a loss! Carlos you have been lucky... Twice..

Nope,still working

Chaosego888
03-24-2017, 07:32 PM
Everyone check your arena defense. My Mummy was replaced with the duplicate. I fought a few fights and noticed teams were falling a little too easily. Congratulations on that Cyborg Tritium, Hope I score one too

R1ck
03-24-2017, 07:36 PM
Assasin CotD level 100 without skillshards 9000 essence
Assasin CotD level 100 with 7 skillshards 11800 essence
400 essence for 1 skillshard, too few, almost like a 3* character

Rygone
03-24-2017, 07:39 PM
Sacrifice is awesome...

Pvp works for me. :/

Well,1st sacrifice froze...not sure if I got anything!
The same for me, dont now if I got something but it count for the achievements. :/

Ezz
03-24-2017, 07:41 PM
"Carlos you have been lucky... Twice.."
Ok same thing just happened to me against Carlos. And A few nights back I had a amclo or some nonsense error against Carlos?

Are we seeing user specific problems? Leet Hax?

Tritium
03-24-2017, 07:41 PM
Sacrifice is awesome...

Yea, I had this happen to me once as well. When I relogged in, saw that my VP had gone down when I hadn't been attacked ─ so, the "battle" (which I never even got to enter) counted as a loss. Huh lol.

Everyone check your arena defense. My Mummy was replaced with the duplicate. I fought a few fights and noticed teams were falling a little too easily. Congratulations on that Cyborg Tritium, Hope I score one too

Thanks, man. Also, that's an interesting bug to say the least. I wonder why it replaced your main Mummy like that. Thankfully GRE doesn't have any dupes to be replaced with (which makes me wonder if anyone has accidentally sold the fella...that'd suck!).

Tritium
03-24-2017, 07:44 PM
"Carlos you have been lucky... Twice.."
Ok same thing just happened to me against Carlos. And A few nights back I had a amclo or some nonsense error against Carlos?

Are we seeing user specific problems? Leet Hax?

Y'know, upon some thought, I believe he was the guy I had this happen against as well. o.O

Maybe it has something to do with one of his toons? Maybe they're using a buggy talisman set up (e.g. explosive shield, thorn, etc.)?

Sparton_LOTB
03-24-2017, 07:44 PM

Well, I am autoplaying my troopers right now and AI has been switching almost every turn, this became a problem when it switched to a 4* eddie and it got killed.

Well damn, that's definitely not functioning as intended. We will investigate.

How about a two week notice on the Arena talismans, so we still have time to put together a set?

Hm, to get two of the same subtypes you mean. I'll pass that along.

Well,1st sacrifice froze...not sure if I got anything! Next 2,only 1&2*,got a couple shards. Reward list doesn't make sense to me! Kinda hoping you could keep adding to vortex meter. Need more sleep...u guys figure it out

You've done 3 sacrifices of 10 1-2 star characters from what I can see in our analytics so far. The first sacrifice you did gave you 5 Sands of Time and 1 3 star Purple Rune.

The same for me, dont now if I got something but it count for the achievements. :/

You've done 5 sacrifices that I can see, and the first sacrifice gave you 3 5 star Blue Runes and 2 5 star Green Runes.

Silentknight
03-24-2017, 08:02 PM
You've done 3 sacrifices of 10 1-2 star characters from what I can see in our analytics so far. The first sacrifice you did gave you 5 Sands of Time and 1 3 star Purple Rune.

K,cool,thx! Least we know if it freezes we still get rewards

Sag7272
03-24-2017, 08:06 PM
Y'know, upon some thought, I believe he was the guy I had this happen against as well. o.O
Maybe it has something to do with one of his toons? Maybe they're using a buggy talisman set up (e.g. explosive shield, thorn, etc.)?

Nope, just tried with someone else after rebooting device + clean cache, same thing.. no amclo or whatever, just an endless pinwheel, just FC it after 10min..
Only since update, was playing when it gone live & restarted game to download... No PvP fight worked since, arena work fine but as soon as team selection is done & I push the button to start battle it's going nowhere.. Feel like santa to keep trying ;)
Hopefully I wasn't really competing imagine if Shaolin was in that situation!

Sparton,any info on what could cause this, am-I better to send a mail to support over this issue?

druid138
03-24-2017, 08:07 PM
Hm, to get two of the same subtypes you mean. I'll pass that along.

Yes, that's what I meant. Thank you.

druid138-6195

Chaosego888
03-24-2017, 08:09 PM
Thanks, man. Also, that's an interesting bug to say the least. I wonder why it replaced your main Mummy like that. Thankfully GRE doesn't have any dupes to be replaced with (which makes me wonder if anyone has accidentally sold the fella...that'd suck!). It's an old bug. Both Arcturus & Demoonchild had to message me to let me know it was happening during Beta so now I just check frequently. Those duplicates are going to be sacrificed later today anyway.

MrFreeze
03-24-2017, 08:10 PM
Gave it a shot. Got 11 rare souls the first time, all dupes. Put all of them in and got some runes and shards. I was hoping this might get me back into the game, but I don't think it will. I was hoping for some way to work towards characters I don't have. Getting some crappy rewards for months worth of work is kind of a bummer.

Rygone
03-24-2017, 08:15 PM
You've done 5 sacrifices that I can see, and the first sacrifice gave you 3 5 star Blue Runes and 2 5 star Green Runes.
Great, thanks for the reply. :)

By the way, is the team working on a fix for Asus devices ? I still can't play on my Asus ZenPad S8.0 Z580C since February 14th update. :/

JJJ428
03-24-2017, 08:33 PM
Is there suppose to be a display thats shows all the Essence we have sacrificied? I am not seeing it anywhere.

Nicko
03-24-2017, 08:36 PM
PvP crashing when I try to fight

Fallen Angel just got a free win

Jofer16
03-24-2017, 08:39 PM

Fallen Angel just got a free win

I just tried to attack someone, got a server error, app restarted and when I got back in my offense team selection thing was all cleared and had to repick them all, never seen that one before.

Edit: Also I just attacked Fallen as well to see what would happen, battle was fine and I won, but when it went to go back to the arena menus I got the spin ball of death and had to restart. All seems fine after restart. Was worried the bug was contagious and I F'd my account at first! lol

zamasu
03-24-2017, 08:41 PM
PVP is running SLOWEEEER now ...

Nicko
03-24-2017, 08:43 PM
I was trying to reach a pure 100% win rate - oh well ;)

Sacrifice was worth it.

You picked a good week to "chill" Jofer!

Nicko
03-24-2017, 08:45 PM
Happened again. Stuck at loading.

I'm out :)

Sag7272
03-24-2017, 08:47 PM

Have the same issue... "Happy" to not being the only one..

Jofer16
03-24-2017, 08:47 PM

I hit fallen too, check my edit last post. 2 crashes for me already as well.

Sparton_LOTB
03-24-2017, 08:49 PM
Sparton,any info on what could cause this, am-I better to send a mail to support over this issue?

Please do ping support; sending them a ticket in-game gives us the most info to help diagnose what's occurring.

By the way, is the team working on a fix for Asus devices ? I still can't play on my Asus ZenPad S8.0 Z580C since February 14th update. :/

I'm not sure what the state is for fixing that, but I know it's tracked to be fixed at some point.

Is there suppose to be a display thats shows all the Essence we have sacrificied? I am not seeing it anywhere.

There is supposed to be, but something got mixed up when we submitted the build and that label got hidden. We'll re-expose that in a future update.

We're investigating; I'll let you know what I learn as I hear more.

PVP is running SLOWEEEER now ...

There's a flurry of activity right now due to the new update, so there's definitely delays with using some features right now.

Nicko
03-24-2017, 08:52 PM
Hey - there could be worse things than having my Saturday freed up ;)

Thanks for letting us know you're on it Sparton!

Demoonchild
03-24-2017, 08:52 PM
Sacrifice is such a great addition, thanks guys, nice work!!

The sad part is that on PVP game is stuck on loading screen just before the battle starts..... Add me to your list of affected players.. LOL!!

Kris-0707
03-24-2017, 08:54 PM
I'm stuck at loading as well, lost few SoW's and all battles which I tried to enter. Can I have rollback of my account by 1 hour please?

Jofer16
03-24-2017, 09:07 PM
I was trying to reach a pure 100% win rate - oh well ;)

Sacrifice was worth it.

You picked a good week to "chill" Jofer!

You must not have heard, these guys have fed the Beast, chilling canceled haha be kinda funny though if we all were just locked out till reset and the rankings stick.

Nine
03-24-2017, 09:10 PM
I just completed an arena battle, which I can confirm runs in slow motion now. After that the Clairvoyant showed up and told me my soul has been shattered...

Ever had a conversation that you realise you've had before, have you ever talked to someone and you feel you know what's coming next?

...so after the dialogue ended I was brought to the map of the ailing kingdom, could leave into the main menu without problems and everything seems normal now.

GO80sMetal
03-24-2017, 09:18 PM
You must not have heard, these guys have fed the Beast, chilling canceled haha be kinda funny though if we all were just locked out till reset and the rankings stick.

Sounds okay to me ;)

Killhouse
03-24-2017, 09:22 PM
Is there a problem with the value for run to the hills eddie?

5* level 1 is worth 400 essence
3* level 60 mummy eddie is worth 300 essence.

I "think" they're both natural 3* eddies so this seems off.

Other eddies seem to be worth thousands when 5*

Sag7272
03-24-2017, 09:23 PM
Please do ping support; sending them a ticket in-game gives us the most info to help diagnose what's occurring...
Done, tanks you for the quick reply :)

Frost
03-24-2017, 09:24 PM
Level 100 1* toons like Imp gives 250 essence on sacrifice...

Common Eddies like mummy or FotD also gives 250...

Seens 250 is the common toons cap, I do not dare sacrifice a 5* Aces High Eddie, even if I don't plan to use him...

R1ck
03-24-2017, 09:25 PM

Got stuck on that screen after sacrifying some Eddies and not reward.

PS-RagE
03-24-2017, 09:35 PM
What happens if the toon to be sacrificed is holding talismans?

Sidney
03-24-2017, 09:42 PM

From what I understand, the Talismans are removed and placed into your inventory. But if you sacrifice a toon with skill shards, they are gone as they are tied to the character.

Frost
03-24-2017, 09:43 PM
http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?5101-Terrible-bug-after-update&p=35102#post35102

Sparton_LOTB
03-24-2017, 09:51 PM

As Sidney noted, the talismans are put back into your talisman inventory.

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?5101-Terrible-bug-after-update&p=35102#post35102

I've passed this along to be investigated. Thanks for the info.

crapmaster
03-24-2017, 09:52 PM

Got stuck on that screen after sacrifying some Eddies and not reward.

Happened to me many times tonight. Game hangs and only force quit is the option to get out.

Also the old achievement screen hanging is back.

Amazing stuff!

Jofer16
03-24-2017, 10:01 PM
So I just witnessed the most ridiculous bug, this update seriously messed shit up. I was fighting chribbe and my team literally started attacking itself. instead of jumping and attacking the opposite team member I had targeted, they jumped to the side and attacked another member of my team! needless to say I lost. roll this back, it's obviously broke as all hell.

Demoonchild
03-24-2017, 10:07 PM
So I just witnessed the most ridiculous bug, this update seriously messed shit up. I was fighting chribbe and my team literally started attacking itself. instead of jumping and attacking the opposite team member I had targeted, they jumped to the side and attacked another member of my team! needless to say I lost. roll this back, it's obviously broke as all hell.

Wow.. this is really a weird one... :eek:

Silentknight
03-24-2017, 10:07 PM
On the plus side...the annoying sound effect when scrolling inventory is gone!

Jofer16
03-24-2017, 10:08 PM
Wow.. this is really a weird one... :O

Stealth Prisoner nerf, he now attacks your own team! lol

Sparton_LOTB
03-24-2017, 10:13 PM

What characters were you using/what characters did you see attacking incorrectly?

blackbolt
03-24-2017, 10:18 PM
I'm trying with various combinations, I've a spare level 100 vampire Hunter Eddie and I've found out that is only 11250 worth. So it appears that if I want to make an "ultimate" sacrifice I need at least 2 level 100 natural five star toons to make it. Also assumed that every other sacrificed toon is at least a level 80 natural 4 star. It means that I've to sacrifice at least 2 of the rarest toons I've ever pulled (IF I'm so lucky to have spare ones) to avoid the risk to get a rare soul with my sacrifice. It's really too much in my opinion. The gap between the "exalted" (Wich has rare souls) and the "ultimate" (Wich hasn't) is 30000, that is more than the double needed for the previous one.
I think that 40.000 may be a more reasonable target for the ultimate sacrifice because allows me to I invest just one max level natural 5* toon for it, without taking the risk to see drop a simple rare soul. It's scary, and I think it will make people drop the game for frustration.

Tritium
03-24-2017, 10:19 PM

Wow lol, that's on a whole other level of messed up. Both comical yet frustrating, I imagine. Never seen toons slap themselves to death.

Eagleknight
03-24-2017, 10:20 PM
Hello all,

I was taking a break until Sacrifice came out and now it is here, I was so excited when I saw it was being released until.... I try to log on get the message to upgrade the account. Go to the app store and no update available on ios app store. Is it just me or is no one on ios able to update the game?

Jofer16
03-24-2017, 10:30 PM
What characters were you using/what characters did you see attacking incorrectly?

sent you a message, thanks.

mjmxiii
03-24-2017, 10:32 PM
On the plus side...the annoying sound effect when scrolling inventory is gone!

Thank the metal gods! I can turn the sound back on! :p

Nine
03-24-2017, 10:43 PM
I'm trying with various combinations, I've a spare level 100 vampire Hunter Eddie and I've found out that is only 11250 worth. So it appears that if I want to make an "ultimate" sacrifice I need at least 2 level 100 natural five star toons to make it. Also assumed that every other sacrificed toon is at least a level 80 natural 4 star. It means that I've to sacrifice at least 2 of the rarest toons I've ever pulled (IF I'm so lucky to have spare ones) to avoid the risk to get a rare soul with my sacrifice. It's really too much in my opinion. The gap between the "exalted" (Wich has rare souls) and the "ultimate" (Wich hasn't) is 30000, that is more than the double needed for the previous one.
I think that 40.000 may be a more reasonable target for the ultimate sacrifice because allows me to I invest just one max level natural 5* toon for it, without taking the risk to see drop a simple rare soul. It's scary, and I think it will make people drop the game for frustration.

Not gonna argue with you, but I can tell you that I got 50 Rare Souls from a rank 6 offering. So it's not that bad even you hit those. However, I have no idea if that is always the quantaty handed out. The "rewards" discription is not really helpful in that regard, since you get to know neither chances nor quantaties. No idea how we should figure out if we should prefer 1 bigger or 2 smaller sacrifices.

I don't know if it is a bug or left out, but in the screen shot posted in the announcement thread the sum of your sacrifices and your vortex level are displayed. This is not the case for me.

It would also be great to display the sacrifice value of your characters in the team selection where you upgrade them. At the moment you have to switch a lot back and forth to find out you are still very, very close to reaching the next tier.

Silentknight
03-24-2017, 10:48 PM
Hello all,

I was taking a break until Sacrifice came out and now it is here, I was so excited when I saw it was being released until.... I try to log on get the message to upgrade the account. Go to the app store and no update available on ios app store. Is it just me or is no one on ios able to update the game?

LOL,the mystery man returns...welcome back! Well...sort of. U've been showing up as a trooper request with 2 weeks inactivity???

Jofer16
03-24-2017, 11:07 PM
sent you a message, thanks.

And just sent another bug.

Jofer16
03-24-2017, 11:19 PM
Oh man, I think I just figured it out, all these bugs are isolated to me. It's anti botting tweaks to see if I'm human.. lets screw his script up with unpredictable events! brilliant! thanks Shaolin 😂

Sparton_LOTB
03-25-2017, 12:01 AM
Oh man, I think I just figured it out, all these bugs are isolated to me. It's anti botting tweaks to see if I'm human.. lets screw his script up with unpredictable events! brilliant!

Hah, if only.

In any case, thanks for PMing me the details.

druid138
03-25-2017, 12:05 AM
Autoplay seems to work fine if I only send out one Eddie and leave the other two spots blank. So there is a temporary work around.

Though playing Trooper Eddies requires a little more attention now . . .

druid138-6195

Enti
03-25-2017, 12:07 AM

druid138-6195

exactly... I always let autoplay do its job during work saving lotsa time and allowing me to do what I really want in the game in my free time. Now that might turn out to be tricky... Hopefully it will be aided fast

Sag7272
03-25-2017, 12:28 AM
Everything works fine for me now, maybe sacrifice coming live saturated servers or something...
But for the Eddie switch in PvE haven't experienced anything else going wrong :)

Nicko
03-25-2017, 12:32 AM
Working fine now here as well...

Jofer16
03-25-2017, 12:35 AM
Everything works fine for me now, maybe sacrifice coming live saturated servers or something...
But for the Eddie switch in PvE haven't experienced anything else going wrong :)

Was thinking the same, maybe all related and caused by server stress.

Patrice-1201
03-25-2017, 12:42 AM
Hi Sparton,

Two of my sacrifices, including the highest one in terms of essence (only five stars Eddies) did not work, the app froze, I had to restart the toons were gone but no rewards given :-(

Can you trace these and give me the rewards? These were the ones i was counting on to finally get my Cyborg and my Vampire Hunter... I feel so devastated...

Thanks,

Patrice-1201

Silentknight
03-25-2017, 01:26 AM
Was thinking the same, maybe all related and caused by server stress.

Well that sucks! Was looking forward to attacking u guys w/o worrying bout revenges!

Sparton_LOTB
03-25-2017, 01:45 AM
Two of my sacrifices, including the highest one in terms of essence (only five stars Eddies) did not work, the app froze, I had to restart the toons were gone but no rewards given :-(

Can you trace these and give me the rewards? These were the ones i was counting on to finally get my Cyborg and my Vampire Hunter... I feel so devastated...

The first sacrifice you did included multiple Fear of the Dark Eddies (all 5 star) and a bunch of other characters (mix of 5 stars, 4 stars, and a 3 star), which resulted in 13 Rare Gun/Assassin Souls (3 for the sacrifice, then 2 x 5 for the Vortex), so you definitely got the rewards there even if the reward popup never showed up. We've noticed a weird issue with Sacrifice where the soul rewards may not all go into the same slot in the Book of Souls... you may need to pan through a backlog of common Souls to find the multiple stacks of 2 or 3 (instead of one big stack of 13).

Not sure which other sacrifice you're talking about, but I did a quick scan through your (many) sacrifices and you're getting rewards each time, even if the reward popup ended up not showing for you. If you recall what you had in a sacrifice (in terms of character/rarity/etc) where the reward popup didn't show up, let me know and I can double check our analytics.

Very sorry about this issue about the reward popup not showing up sometimes; we suspect it has something to do with the server load on the live servers, as it's something we didn't see as we were finalizing the update. We'll work on better safeguarding to ensure the reward popup shows up even if there's weirdness with the server in the next update.

EDIT: I think I found a few cases where you sacrificed only 5 star eddies:

At 2017-03-24 22:24:20 server time, sacrificed mostly nat 3 eddies and a few nat 4 eddies (all raised to 5 star) resulted in 10 Rare Souls.
At 2017-03-24 22:24:44 server time, sacrificed mostly nat 3 eddies and a few nat 4 eddies (again all 5 star) resulted in 15 Rare Souls.
At 2017-03-24 22:25:08 server time, sacrificed mostly nat 4 eddies and a few nat 5 eddies (all 5 star) resulted 3 Legendary Souls, then a vortex of 2 x 2 Rare Gun/Assassin Souls, 1 Legendary Soul, 1 Skill Shard, and 2 Skill Shards.

Nicko
03-25-2017, 01:46 AM
Hi Sparton,

Thanks,

Patrice-1201

I had the same thing happen - two worked great. - one didn't.

Already contacted Michelle at Nodding Frog

Sparton_LOTB
03-25-2017, 02:02 AM
I had the same thing happen - two worked great. - one didn't.

Already contacted Michelle at Nodding Frog

RIP in pieces our poor CS.

But for sure, if you have done a sacrifice with valuable characters and the game hangs without showing the reward popup, have a quick look around your Book of Souls and/or Skill Shard stacks to confirm if they went up, and if you're not sure if you got your rewards, please do message CS using the Support button in the Options menu. It will greatly help if you include what characters you sacrificed (ie the name, class, rarity, and level), and as close as possible to what time you did that sacrifice. So far for every instance of this we've seen, we have correctly rewarded items even if the reward popup didn't show, but I appreciate being sure while the popup is not consistently showing.

Patrice-1201
03-25-2017, 02:04 AM
The first sacrifice you did included multiple Fear of the Dark Eddies (all 5 star) and a bunch of other characters (mix of 5 stars, 4 stars, and a 3 star), which resulted in 13 Rare Gun/Assassin Souls (3 for the sacrifice, then 2 x 5 for the Vortex), so you definitely got the rewards there even if the reward popup never showed up. We've noticed a weird issue with Sacrifice where the soul rewards may not all go into the same slot in the Book of Souls... you may need to pan through a backlog of common Souls to find the multiple stacks of 2 or 3 (instead of one big stack of 13).

Not sure which other sacrifice you're talking about, but I did a quick scan through your (many) sacrifices and you're getting rewards each time, even if the reward popup ended up not showing for you. If you recall what you had in a sacrifice (in terms of character/rarity/etc) where the reward popup didn't show up, let me know and I can double check our analytics.

Very sorry about this issue about the reward popup not showing up sometimes; we suspect it has something to do with the server load on the live servers, as it's something we didn't see as we were finalizing the update. We'll work on better safeguarding to ensure the reward popup shows up even if there's weirdness with the server in the next update.

EDIT: I think I found a few cases where you sacrificed only 5 star eddies:

At 2017-03-24 22:24:20 server time, sacrificed mostly nat 3 eddies and a few nat 4 eddies (all raised to 5 star) resulted in 10 Rare Souls.
At 2017-03-24 22:24:44 server time, sacrificed mostly nat 3 eddies and a few nat 4 eddies (again all 5 star) resulted in 15 Rare Souls.
At 2017-03-24 22:25:08 server time, sacrificed mostly nat 4 eddies and a few nat 5 eddies (all 5 star) resulted 3 Legendary Souls, then a vortex of 2 x 2 Rare Gun/Assassin Souls, 1 Legendary Soul, 1 Skill Shard, and 2 Skill Shards.

Thanks Sparton, can you confirm that the rewards were given each time? I think the ones in questions had one or two aces high and a few samurai

Jofer16
03-25-2017, 02:12 AM
Just did my 1st decent sacrifice. VI one, 9 skill shards and a legendary soul, nice!

Sparton_LOTB
03-25-2017, 02:22 AM
Thanks Sparton, can you confirm that the rewards were given each time? I think the ones in questions had one or two aces high and a few samurai

Yeah, I just closed the page which had your transaction history before seeing your reply, but that third bullet point I listed where you hit the Vortex and got 3 + 1 Legendary Souls (plus other goodies) had an Aces High Eddies, a Samurai Eddie, and a different nat 5 Eddie iirc.

Nicko
03-25-2017, 02:27 AM
I'm finding Viking Eddie's Loot skill is not stealing a buff fairly frequently. At first I thought it was because he used to steal multiple buffs and I was just not seeing what he stole, but even when he tries to steal a single buff like Immunity he fails on occasion.

Update: This is happening a lot. Anyone else noticing this?

Lord Schmeb
03-25-2017, 02:38 AM
Well, I guess I've got the worst RNG luck out of everyone so far. 20 characters total so far, including one 5* character, and a grundle of Eddies (not sure if the 5* was natural or not, I'm only going by the Achievement and imagine he was just leveled to 5*). While I wasn't expecting much, I was hoping to get something other than a handful of blue 5* exp shards. I'm still trying to figure out what the best combo for sacrifice is before dumping that worthless Vampire Hunter and dupe Nomad, so I guess maybe my reward was par for the course... if so, yuck.

Although, the inventory space I now have is excellent!

ErikInVegas
03-25-2017, 03:01 AM
I put in 1 3*Assassin Bomber and it hung doing the animation with the glowing and the edge effect racing around but no menu items work.

This was after I tested it with 5 common souls which gave me 4 Sands of Time which is worth even less than the gold you get for selling them.

I realize this is a bug report but most people don't check that section and should know ahead of time before they drop in all their stored souls trying to get high tier rewards.

Nicko
03-25-2017, 03:27 AM
Just fought three teams - two with Prisoners and one without.

Was able to steal Invisibility from the team without the Prisoner

When I tried to steal a buff at the beginning of each battle from the Prisoner teams it failed.

So - is it possible the Prisoner is now preventing Viking Eddie from Looting?

Both attempts that failed were right at the beginning of the battle.

Looks like the Gimps power continues to grow :D

Update: Happened with a non-Prisoner team too. Looks like it may be related to the new Talismans. Immunity and Shield used to be lootable. Now they're not with the new update.

Sparton - is this intended?

Update 2: Was able to steal a Shield buff from Talisman. Then later failed to steal Immunity. Loot is now just plain buggy - and that sucks cause it was a great skill...

Tritium
03-25-2017, 03:36 AM
Sparton, do the Wickerdog King and Queen give less essence when sacrificed on purpose? I'm curious, as they currently give around ~100 less essence than other natural 3* characters. :S

mjmxiii
03-25-2017, 03:43 AM
Even though all of my Troopers' Eddies are awesome, I think I prefer it not switching out when autoplaying

Frost
03-25-2017, 04:06 AM
- Teams attacking own members;
- Perma invisible Mummy Eddie;
- Your team using oposing team skills;
- Frozen toons still can attack;
- Magic and physical damage going throught shields;
- Lag, lag and more lag messing with perfect hits;
- Buffs that appear and disappear at will;

WTF Blizzard?!?!

Lord Schmeb
03-25-2017, 04:57 AM
Just experienced my GRE attack himself -- but at least he won, sort of. Hell of a way to lose a match, I tell ya.

Nicko
03-25-2017, 06:07 AM
I have seen some odd things here and there too. Immunity not working - buffs staying too long - unusual stuff

mjmxiii
03-25-2017, 06:15 AM
Sacrifice is awesome though. Much better than I expected. Racked up more rewards in one night than I have at any other time since the games release. Bugs will get ironed out. Nice work devs...

crapmaster
03-25-2017, 06:16 AM
After latest update PVP Arena no longer works. Every time I try to attack I get stuck on the loading wheel.
Only way to get out is to force quit the game. Doing so counts as loosing the game I guess since I loose point every time this happens.

Liebhild
03-25-2017, 06:22 AM
Sacrificed
5 4* Run to the hills Eddies
5 4* Mummy Eddies

Game frozed.

All were full with talismans, after restarting I was 36 Talisman over the limit. Maybe that is causing the freezing?

mjmxiii
03-25-2017, 06:28 AM
After latest update PVP Arena no longer works. Every time I try to attack I get stuck on the loading wheel.
Only way to get out is to force quit the game. Doing so counts as loosing the game I guess since I loose point every time this happens.

Sucks that you guys are all having PvP issues... I only played a handful of games in the arena tonight but everything was normal. Sacrifice crashed on me but just once. Playing on Android S7 with latest software update. I'm sure they'll release a hotfix for the PvP issue asap.

mjmxiii
03-25-2017, 06:33 AM
Sacrificed
5 4* Mummy Eddies

Game frozed.

All were full with talismans, after restarting I was 36 Talisman over the limit. Maybe that is causing the freezing?

I think the game server is having trouble keeping up with all the data transferring.. at least it seems like that.. had a crash during a sacrifice earlier too with no talismans over the limit.

hold
03-25-2017, 06:37 AM
Sacrificed
5 4* Mummy Eddies

Game frozed.

Happens also without talismans ... my last batch of Sacrifice was 10 3* chars all without Talismans. Game froze and had to force quit it. Chars are gone but I don't know if I got rewards for it.

I also noticed a 3* WIckerdog King level 60 gives only +100. Must be a very cheap king :)

Not a big fan of this auto switching Eddies ... most of the players have their farm team specific set up for a level and that works really well. An option would be nice that we can switch off the auto switching.

Lord Schmeb
03-25-2017, 06:58 AM
My amazing luck with sacrifice continues... I believe I'm at 60 or 70 toons down the tubes, maybe ten were unleveled 1 or 2* chars, most 5* and half of them Edwards. Three rare souls, a magus soul, and a warrior soul. I bet you can guess what the souls turned into...

Haven't seen the red eyes flash in over 100 souls mixed/matched; I'm either snake-bit, or something is fishy.

hold
03-25-2017, 07:26 AM
My amazing luck with sacrifice continues... I believe I'm at 60 or 70 toons down the tubes, maybe ten were unleveled 1 or 2* chars, most 5* and half of them Edwards. Three rare souls, a magus soul, and a warrior soul. I bet you can guess what the souls turned into...

Haven't seen the red eyes flash in over 100 souls mixed/matched; I'm either snake-bit, or something is fishy.

I had a level V sacrifice where I only got a few evo runes and that was weird. All the other sacrifices gave me quite good rewards I think. On top of that handing in quite a few souls that my inventory allows that now I scored a Cyborg (today) and a Blue General (yesterday). Did not have both of them and after the Cyborg or General I stopped wasting more souls. That was enough luck for the days and I'll try tomorrow again.

@Sparton: Please please please get some professional German translator: "Anfahrt der Altar" for annoucing the sacrifice feature does not make sense at all. There are even a few native Germans in this forum so you could ask one of us to do that.

mjmxiii
03-25-2017, 09:06 AM

I say stick with it Schmeb, it's gotta pay off sooner than later! I still havent seen the toon I'm looking for but that shites gonna happen a lot faster than it was before this update

satani
03-25-2017, 09:53 AM
so, the more rare a character is, the more i can get. I like it. (yet the houndrets of SOL or RTTH Eddies bring nearly nothing)
But i got me some fine things:
On my second account, where i got a dupe samurai, viking, nomad and a pdk, it got me: loads of skill shards, a CYBORG EDDIE (yes! - a great replacement for the nerfed viking), an assassin troll (ok) and the gunner corrupt rescurer (now that's nearly max profit!)

My main account (dupe COTD, Allied General, PDK, loads of FOTD eddies got me not that big rewards (yet i got my gunner COTD as montlly G/A-reward so no complaining here): i "only" got the assassin pyro soldier, yet there's not much left to have (maybe some g/a eddies) and loads of skill shards to finally max my toons and a spare of 7 shards.

Yet it's (i think) sill better to sacrifice a dupe rtth or sol eddie instead of selling him. yet you should 4* 80 him first, as i they can help you reach the higher tier rewards, too and IMO it's now the fastest way to get skill shards!

@ Liebhild:
happened to me too: game froze. i had to close via task manager, yet the sacrifice is done.
On lower trier 1-4 you get ep/evo runes or shards (that explains, why my second account now had 100+ rainbow 3* and 11+ Blue shards)

Try to reach the higher tiers.
My discovery: "common" 3* chharacters and eddies bring nearly nothing. (ab bit more when leveled to 4* 80 at least, yet not enough difference when boosted to 5*, so 4* 60-80 is enough).
A 1* to 5*100 character (like pharaoh water spirit) does still bring less points than a 3* 20 rtth eddie.
The "lowest" good point dupes are the native 4*: any dupe pyro soldier, fotd or CR eddie, sentinel soulless demon or blue bat. Yet a rare 3* G/A can also sometimes give more points than a SOL-Ediie.

zdm-1083
03-25-2017, 10:27 AM

Well, that's a bit unfortunate when you try to level up a 4* or 5* star Eddie in the meantime as you do your troopers...
For 3* no issue, but it is a bit dumb when a 4* Eddie without any Shards or good talismans replaces on battle field a Max skilled/talisman Eddie...

Got 2 defeat yesterday, today I'm leveling 3* Eddies only.

Couldn't we have an option to activate it or not?

Bradata
03-25-2017, 12:29 PM
Sacrifice is awesome...

I got the same issue twice, I thought it was my internet connection but it was not. This should be addressed ASAP.

Nicko
03-25-2017, 02:29 PM
Is it still going on?

I had a few losses yesterday due to that but only one crash this morning out of a lot of matches so things seem pretty stable here

Jofer16
03-25-2017, 02:48 PM
Is it still going on?

I had a few losses yesterday due to that but only one crash this morning out of a lot of matches so things seem pretty stable here

Ripping through list clear #3, all is well on this front!

RCarter
03-25-2017, 02:51 PM
I haven't seen the auto Eddie switch if the spare Ed is in the third Ed slot, with no Ed in the second position.

Only tried that with my own Eddies, not with a Trooper Ed.

Sidney
03-25-2017, 03:12 PM

I think the other team must have been equipped with the "Disgruntled Postal Worker" Talisman set. I think they are for sale in the secret LOTB store... :D

Nemo-6969
03-25-2017, 03:14 PM
I got the same issue twice, I thought it was my internet connection but it was not. This should be addressed ASAP.

There is a thread from those that have experienced this issue dating back to the first release of the arena. There has been no SERVER SIDE fix since then, so hang tight and be patient.

For those having this issue, I suggest finding that thread :rolleyes:

ironmaiden84
03-25-2017, 03:19 PM
Would be great if there wouldn't be a sacrifice limit with the spots. So you could throw like 100 1* and 2* characters together to reach the highest level. I have 2000+ normal souls and with that system now I will reach only sacrifice level 1 or 2 plenty of times.

surfingwithdje
03-25-2017, 05:44 PM
Just a word here for saying that this is the most badass update ever!
Thank you very much for this, at last our dupes saved for ages gave us awesome rewards!
I wasn't lucky with the RNG (got other dupes from legendary and A/G souls) but i got all the skillshards i needed (and ever more...) !
The vortex rewards are great!

Sparton_LOTB
03-25-2017, 06:32 PM
I'm finding Viking Eddie's Loot skill is not stealing a buff fairly frequently. At first I thought it was because he used to steal multiple buffs and I was just not seeing what he stole, but even when he tries to steal a single buff like Immunity he fails on occasion.

That's odd, and definitely not intended. I'll pass that along to be investigated.

Sparton, do the Wickerdog King and Queen give less essence when sacrificed on purpose? I'm curious, as they currently give around ~100 less essence than other natural 3* characters. :S

Assuming you're comparing it to another natural 3 star warrior/sentinel/magus ally, probably not. I'll have to investigate that when I'm back in the office.

Please please please get some professional German translator: "Anfahrt der Altar" for annoucing the sacrifice feature does not make sense at all. There are even a few native Germans in this forum so you could ask one of us to do that.

I'll pass that along. That may have been one particular translation source that we might be able to avoid in the future. Sorry about that.

BenjaminBreeg
03-25-2017, 06:43 PM
I just saw, that the character description in the troopers screen is not working as intended...
You can see "description something" and eg "High health stunner" written over each other

Tritium
03-25-2017, 07:00 PM
Assuming you're comparing it to another natural 3 star warrior/sentinel/magus ally, probably not. I'll have to investigate that when I'm back in the office.

Thanks for the update, Sparton!

Nicko
03-25-2017, 07:03 PM
Thanks Sparton - talks to several others with Viking Eddie and all are experiencing this

surfingwithdje
03-25-2017, 07:11 PM
Thanks Sparton - talks to several others with Viking Eddie and all are experiencing this

I also noticed that with my Viking since the update!

Frost
03-25-2017, 08:09 PM
T
I'll pass that along. That may have been one particular translation source that we might be able to avoid in the future. Sorry about that.

Me and HomemLivre can help you here...

slauki
03-26-2017, 12:07 AM
i had 4 crashes in a row now in pvp against different opponents in the last hour, than i stopped playing.

The loading screen issue as other described it on the forums started to hit me. The loading screen simply doesn’t finish, the wheel spins over and over fo several minutes, so that i have to forceclose.
Mostly i‘m playing with the emulator droid4x. But i tried sony experia compact too, with the same issue.

I had no problems the whole day, but after i filled the vortex circle the first time and refilled sow for a final rush i cannot play anymore.
That really bad timing for me. I lost 30 ironite for the refill and instead of 2100 points ,140 ironite and 3 rare souls i will ended up with 100 ironite.
Total loss of 60 ironite and 3 rare souls and 100 coins.

beside this i really like sacrifice, great feature!

EDIT: after the daily reset it seems to work fine again :-/

Silentknight
03-26-2017, 12:11 AM
i had 4 crashes in a row now in pvp against different opponents in the last hour, than i stopped playing.

The loading screen issue as other described it on the forums started to hit me. The loading screen simply doesn’t finish, the wheel spins over and over fo several minutes, so that i have to forceclose.
Mostly i‘m playing with the emulator droid4x. But i tried sony experia compact too, with the same issue.

I had no problems the whole day, but after i filled the vortex circle the first time and refilled sow for a final rush i cannot play anymore.
That really bad timing for me. I lost 30 ironite for the refill and instead of 2100 points ,140 ironite and 3 rare souls i will ended up with 100 ironite.
Total loss of 60 ironite and 3 rare souls and 100 coins.

beside this i really like sacrifice, great feature!

That sucks bud! Don't know how u can end post on a positive note???

cmndr brain
03-26-2017, 01:46 AM

I just had this happen to me about 10min ago. I had my mummy eddie as leader, storm eddie in 2nd, trying to build up his levels and a trooper original eddie 3rd. I was watching it in autoplay when it switched to the original eddie. I stopped auto play right after it switched again to my 3* 19lvl storm eddie. My 4* 80lvl desert warrior was selected when I tried to switch back to my mummy eddie, but he was no longer there, just another original eddie. So, I tapped off the eddie selection (I happend to tap the area where my storm eddie was) and the desert warrior attacked my storm eddie and killed him. Damn, that sucks. And, no trooper points to boot.

Soundwave214
03-26-2017, 07:44 AM
I also had it, my Grim Reaper Eddie attacked himself.

Soundwave214
03-26-2017, 07:47 AM
Yesterday, I used to sacrifice my best dupe characters, and when I clicked "sacrifice" my game just freeze and after 10 mins waiting I reload it, toons are gone, and I got nothing. Nice, thanks.

Jofer16
03-26-2017, 07:57 AM
Cool, my team just attacked itself again, multiple losses from this tonight. this shits getting old fast. I used to play Marvels Avenger Alliance 2 and this app is starting to scarily feel similar with the bugs. Needless to say those servers were eventually shut down. Tread carefully with purchases troopers.

Liebhild
03-26-2017, 08:22 AM
Maybe such big updates shouldn't be rolled out before the weekend. Mistakes can be made, no problem. But if so big problems appear, they should go back one step and roll out the old version with less bugs.

Sidney
03-26-2017, 01:25 PM
Cool, my team just attacked itself again, multiple losses from this tonight. this shits getting old fast. I used to play Marvels Avenger Alliance 2 and this app is starting to scarily feel similar with the bugs. Needless to say those servers were eventually shut down. Tread carefully with purchases troopers.

I have a shirt that says... "I don't always test my code, but when I do, I make sure to test it in Production first" LMAO!!! Scary times!!!

Enti
03-26-2017, 01:46 PM
I haven't seen toons attacking each other in PvP yet, fortunately.

And reading the comments it seems I'm one with great luck regarding sacrifice - got rid of 1* souls and filled vortex twice with a VI and a VII sacrifice - reward count so far (including achievements):

1 skill shard
17 legendary souls
2 Magus souls
1 Warrior Soul
10 G/A
19 Rare souls

Still have some 4-5* dupes though, will see what the end result will be

For the time being I see that it is worth leveling to max your 3-5 star characters. The rest are just for feeding the vortex meter.
I did have some sacrifice freeze issues, but did get the rewards nevertheless, as Sparton told for others

Tritium
03-26-2017, 06:51 PM
Hey Sparton, out of curiosity, how come the daily rewards stop at day 24? I've wondered this for a while, as it means we miss out on ~6 days of potential rewards every month.

Silentknight
03-26-2017, 07:02 PM
Hey Sparton, out of curiosity, how come the daily rewards stop at day 24? I've wondered this for a while, as it means we miss out on ~6 days of potential rewards every month.

My opinion...so people who don't play every day can still complete

Enti
03-26-2017, 07:33 PM
Okay, I just gave someone two wins with the wheel of death in Arena. I'll pause pvp until this is addressed, too many glitches are present based on the feedbacks

As for the sacrifice: just loaded 50 rare souls from level VI, now it's time to summon everything hoping for the best :D

Sparton_LOTB
03-26-2017, 07:38 PM
Me and HomemLivre can help you here...

If there's any specific spots (or just examples if you think there's a lot) which you could provide what the weak localization is, where in the game you saw it, and what would be a better translation, it'd be great if you could post that in the Bug Reports (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/forumdisplay.php?35) subforum. None of us on the team speak Portuguese, so it's difficult for us to sanity check what is provided to us (I've found and caught a few weird things with terms just by comparing skill descriptions, but that only helps so much).

Yesterday, I used to sacrifice my best dupe characters, and when I clicked "sacrifice" my game just freeze and after 10 mins waiting I reload it, toons are gone, and I got nothing. Nice, thanks.

If you're unsure of what sacrifice rewards you got after the game failed to show the reward popup, you can ping CS via the in-game support button and let them know when you did the sacrifice and some of the characters (character name, class, and star tier) you sacrificed in that sacrifice and we can confirm what you got from it.

Pretty much what SilentKnight said, we don't want players who miss a day or two to feel like they can't get the ultimate prize.

We could probably do something where we have extras rewards based on the amount of days in the month, but that screen's implementation is a mess, so it's hard to justify making it tunable based on the amount of days of the month and give more players a shot at getting something awesome towards the end of the month.

Fun fact, we're looking at improving the rewards for daily rewards in an upcoming update, so while it'll still be 24 days of rewards for a while, we'll give out more meaningful and interesting stuff within that period.

Silentknight
03-26-2017, 07:53 PM
Fun fact, we're looking at improving the rewards for daily rewards in an upcoming update, so while it'll still be 24 days of rewards for a while, we'll give out more meaningful and interesting stuff within that period.

Awesome!!!

Nine
03-26-2017, 07:57 PM
I am happy that Bleed does do damage now - I think it was alread in the 22th patch. Thanks for checking it!

The heal block of its proc, however, does still not block the heal from buffs (such as the Sentinel Pyro Soldier's) or debuffs (such as the the Magus Golden Son's). Would be great if you could have another look at it.

Tritium
03-26-2017, 08:33 PM
We could probably do something where we have extras rewards based on the amount of days in the month, but that screen's implementation is a mess, so it's hard to justify making it tunable based on the amount of days of the month and give more players a shot at getting something awesome towards the end of the month.

Ooh, that sounds great!

I am happy that Bleed does do damage now - I think it was alread in the 22th patch. Thanks for checking it!

The heal block of its proc, however, does still not block the heal from buffs (such as the Sentinel Pyro Soldier's) or debuffs (such as the the Magus Golden Son's). Would be great if you could have another look at it.

I believe Sentinel Pyro's power move cleanses himself, which would allow him to circumvent the heal block entirely. Not sure what's up with the Magus GS though.

Nine
03-26-2017, 08:55 PM
I believe Sentinel Pyro's power move cleanses himself, which would allow him to circumvent the heal block entirely. Not sure what's up with the Magus GS though.

I am aware of that. I do not mean his initial heal, though. Sorry, if that wasn't phrased clearly.

I am talking of the "Regen HP" buff he gives to himself or to allies. That one is not affected by the block.

mikmar
03-26-2017, 11:01 PM
Excuse me Sparton, but I think there was a sacrifice rewards bug for me also.
I reached level 6 (about 20500 essence).
I don't know if rewards showed in the reward info screen are totally random or the skill shards and legendary souls are guaranteed for that level.
The fact is that I received only 7/8 gunner/assassin souls, and 2 rare souls, and only 3 stars dupes came out, only 3* gunner corrupt droid was a new char for me.
But the souls appeared in the book of souls, and not in the sacrifice rewards screen like the following, that didn't show up for me, so no sacrifice rewards for me, but only rewards obtained in the challenges screen.

I throwed in the sacrifice sink 100* Samurai Eddie, 100* Warrior Children Of The Damned, and many other 80* allies and Eddies.
What can I do to get my sacrifice rewards ?
Can you tell us if rewards showed in the reward info screen are totally random or the skill shards and legendary souls are guaranteed for that level (I reached level 6) ?

mjmxiii
03-26-2017, 11:34 PM
But the souls appeared in the book of souls, and not in the sacrifice rewards screen like the following, that didn't show up for me, so no sacrifice rewards for me, but only rewards obtained in the challenges screen.

Hey mikmar, apologies for any confusion, but that is actually a screenshot from my rewards for opening 3* GA souls while in the book of souls. The rewards given in the sacrifice section WILL NOT show characters like this. Only in the book of souls will this type of popup be displayed. All rewards you get and see on sacrifice screen will be allocated into the appropriate areas.

Hope that helps clear up any confusion.
Cheers

Soundwave214
03-27-2017, 12:44 PM
So, here is my final opinion about update. ( no one cares )

I never had enough luck to get some real cool stuff in game, but still, I had some 5* useless (for me) characters, wich I sacrificed with some others. During this my game freeze, and I restart it. I got 50 rare souls, and 6 rare G/A souls (3 stacks by 2, dunno why). I use them all, and got nothing I ever wanted, just a dupe crap. I was disappointed. Then I noticed that I have new achievement, reward of it, was a SINGLE G/A soul. And boom, Rainmaker Eddie. One of my favorite Eddies, after Cyborg, ofcourse.

I guess, this is what they mean never give up on game. Update is great, its allow you to drop off stuff you don't need (instead of just selling it, as I always did) and get second chance for better reward or something you need. I still want dat Cyborg Eddie very much, I saw some ppl got him, little bit envy (not little bit). So guys, don't give up on game.

Also, I don't know why people grieve about pvp, it's works fine for me, no loading freezes. I play pvp 13 times for a day, and just there was a single time (since update) when my character attacked himself, don't see any other problem.

Enti
03-27-2017, 01:40 PM
So, here is my final opinion about update. ( no one cares )

I never had enough luck to get some real cool stuff in game, but still, I had some 5* useless (for me) characters, wich I sacrificed with some others. During this my game freeze, and I restart it. I got 50 rare souls, and 6 rare G/A souls (3 stacks by 2, dunno why). I use them all, and got nothing I ever wanted, just a dupe crap. I was disappointed. Then I noticed that I have new achievement, reward of it, was a SINGLE G/A soul. And boom, Rainmaker Eddie. One of my favorite Eddies, after Cyborg, ofcourse.

I guess, this is what they mean never give up on game. Update is great, its allow you to drop off stuff you don't need (instead of just selling it, as I always did) and get second chance for better reward or something you need. I still want dat Cyborg Eddie very much, I saw some ppl got him, little bit envy (not little bit). So guys, don't give up on game.

Also, I don't know why people grieve about pvp, it's works fine for me, no loading freezes. I play pvp 13 times for a day, and just there was a single time (since update) when my character attacked himself, don't see any other problem.

Good to hear, congrats.

I opened 133 souls (rare+), including 17 legendary souls and got 2 (!) five star characters only - something in me shattered, but not giving up :(

Out of the 6 (!) new characters I did manage to get hold of Tailgunner Eddie, Aces High Eddie and an assassin CoD

Still a long way to rack in the remaining 5 Eddies I don't have which are CR, Cyborg, Viking, Rainmaker and Vampire Hunter. I do know that the more toons I have the less frequent I'll get new ones, but this was still disappointing

hold
03-27-2017, 01:48 PM
I want to stress again that autofarming has become a liabililty with the AI swapping of Eddies. People forget to put talismans on them or need their really good talismans for PvP and I lost 3 fights today what would never happen with my usual setup.

Please change this back. I think there are more pressing issues in the game apart from Eddies swapping in autoplay. I wouldn't autoplay a level if I'm not confident with my team in first place. If I autoplay a level I will make sure that my toons are equipped with the best I can find.

For now I will autplay lower levels as it is not fair for the troopers that they loose points and I don't want to waste 10 ironite for something that is not my fault either.

Autofarming was actually a feature that worked really well with the right toons sent into the right level. I don't know what background data gave you the idea that this needs to be changed.

If that feature is here to stay please give the players an option that he can switch it off. I really don't need it. I actually found it quite weird that something like this was fed to the players without even mentioning it or test it first on a wider basis.

Apart from some really weird bugs in this update Sacrifice is awesome. I got rid of my dupes and got some great new toons to play with. The reward for the Ultimate Sacrifice is a really high bar I have to admit. Instead of 50.000 a 40.000 bar would also be high but doable with just a few less 5* chars. Even if I do not play with them all I like to collect them. So I won't sacrifice any 5* unless it is a dupe. On the other hand it is easier now to get Legendary souls so my opinion about that high bar might be a bit fast.

I already get attacked less and PvP has become a bit less frustrating. But to judge that properly it is a bit early as well. The good thing is I started to see new names on my lists and tend to attack them first. The poor souls from the old lists deserve a break I think :)

I read about a bug of a Prisoner stealing a void shield. I can't be the case that it was the end of the player's turn and the Prisoner attacked generating a void shield himself? Also these players attacking themsleves. Maybe "invisible" shields on the other team. It looks like they are off but in reality the shield still works? Up to the devs to find that mistakes. I haven't attacked myself so far.

This beer travelled quite a bit and a friend brought it from the UK. It tastes quite nice I have to admit. But even on the bloody beer you can't escape f'n Mummy Eddie ... he taunts you and you want another one!!! :D

Bradata
03-27-2017, 02:24 PM

Not only this issue with him but also it looks like AI got bigger idiot than ever, now when you fight Viking Eddie AI almost never triggers his special Fury Invader move and it's not only with him every single Eddie I had I tested they don't do their Fury move and believe me I made sure they haven't been taunted, frozen, stunned or any other things that would not let them do the Fury. Artificial Idiot is getting better and better with every new update.

Nicko
03-27-2017, 02:28 PM
Not only this issue with him but also it looks like AI got bigger idiot than ever, now when you fight Viking Eddie AI almost never triggers his special Fury Invader move and it's not only with him every single Eddie I had I tested they don't do their Fury move and believe me I made sure they haven't been taunted, frozen, stunned or any other things that would not let them do the Fury. Artificial Idiot is getting better and better with every new update.

I've noticed that too Bradata. I think Eddie is going to kick in his fury cause his meter is full and he does something stupid.

Bradata
03-27-2017, 02:43 PM
I've noticed that too Bradata. I think Eddie is going to kick in his fury cause his meter is full and he does something stupid.

Yep, but it's not him that's the "Artificial Intelligence". As Jofer is warning in his posts, the same happened in a different game and now that game is no more...

PerthEddie
03-27-2017, 02:51 PM

Come to think of it when I used your and Patrice's Viking Eddie earlier neither of them used their Fury move when the bar was full.

Patrice-1201
03-27-2017, 02:53 PM
Hey Sparton, at around 16:45 CET i was fighting JMPIII000 in the Arena, I win, the skull shows and the victory screen crashes. When I log in again the battle shows as a defeat (my only one of the week...)

CanyptianFit
03-27-2017, 03:41 PM
One thing I noted yesterday when on auto play in campaign, one of my toons used a talisman skill death mark.

I dont recall talisman skills ever triggering when using auto play.

Sparton, is that something new? Would be cool, but man is auto play buggy right now.

Sparton_LOTB
03-27-2017, 06:07 PM
An update from what the team has been able to suss out over the weekend:

We've not identified the exact cause for Viking Eddie's Loot sometimes not working, but we've narrowed down factors that could cause it to trigger. We're still working on getting a fix
The Eddie swapping in auto was not meant to be shipped but was in the update due to a miscommunication; we don't have a timeline, but until we can more thoroughly test the swap conditions, we will remove the feature in the next update
We've identified a possible cause for people rarely not seeing the sacrifice rewards they've earned after doing a sacrifice, and will have a fix in the next update
We're still investigating what is causing characters to rarely attack their teammates, and what is causing some players to have an infinite loading screen after attempting to initiate a battle (although cases of the latter seemed to be directly tied to increased activity, which has cooled off)

Additionally, while not directly related to the update (but it is something that has been discussed a bit in this thread), the Immunity and Shell Talismans will be leaving the PVP store on April 8th, 5 PM PST (ie reset time).

Hey Sparton, at around 16:45 CET i was fighting JMPIII000 in the Arena, I win, the skull shows and the victory screen crashes. When I log in again the battle shows as a defeat (my only one of the week...)

If any match isn't considered completed from start to end by the server, it counts as a loss (to prevent people from quitting out mid-match or other shenanigans). Definitely unfortunate when it's a legitimate win being counted as a loss; we'll definitely look at improving stability at the end of the match to minimize this.

One thing I noted yesterday when on auto play in campaign, one of my toons used a talisman skill death mark.

I dont recall talisman skills ever triggering when using auto play.

Sparton, is that something new? Would be cool, but man is auto play buggy right now.

Yeah, that's part of the other autoplay additions and changes, but depending on how removing the Eddie swapping part goes, that may also be removed if that's the safest way to remove Eddie swapping sooner.

Patrice-1201
03-27-2017, 06:21 PM
If any match isn't considered completed from start to end by the server, it counts as a loss (to prevent people from quitting out mid-match or other shenanigans). Definitely unfortunate when it's a legitimate win being counted as a loss; we'll definitely look at improving stability at the end of the match to minimize this.

Can you please credit my win and remove my loss?

Frost
03-27-2017, 06:22 PM
the Immunity and Shell Talismans will be leaving the PVP store on March 8th, 5 PM PST (ie reset time).

Do you mean March 28th?!?!

The Eddie swapping in auto was not meant to be shipped but was in the update due to a miscommunication; we don't have a timeline, but until we can more thoroughly test the swap conditions, we will remove the feature in the next update

I'm curious about this one... What are you guys changing in autoplay that cause that?!?!

Also, Eddie seens to have had some "holy smoke" and isn't going "furious", even if his fury metter is full...

BadTaste
03-27-2017, 06:28 PM

I guess he meant reset time on April 8th...

gmac
03-27-2017, 06:32 PM
Hi Sparton

Probably April 8th, right?

By the way, part of Arena store is still closed too me (all talismans I bought last week)

Thanks
Gmac

Bradata
03-27-2017, 06:36 PM
An update from what the team has been able to suss out over the weekend:

[list]
We've not identified the exact cause for Viking Eddie's Loot sometimes not working, but we've narrowed down factors that could cause it to trigger. We're still working on getting a fix

Have you guys also noticed the complaints about Eddie's fury not triggering at all, this is a major issue since our defenses rely on this a lot. Nicko, frost, me and a few others mentioned it here. Is there anything that you can do to fix it?
Thanks!

Sparton_LOTB
03-27-2017, 06:46 PM
Can you please credit my win and remove my loss?

Unfortunately, I don't think that's possible, no.

I guess he meant reset time on April 8th...

Probably April 8th, right?

lol, Yes, I still need my morning tea, I suppose. I do mean April 8th, sorry.

I'm curious about this one... What are you guys changing in autoplay that cause that?!?!

It was always intended that Eddies would switch in autoplay under certain circumstances, such as the current Eddie being low health and not having something to heal themselves with, or switching from an Eddie that has class disadvantage on most enemies to an Eddie which has class advantage. It's obviously much less of a concern for the current end-game players who outpower almost all PVE content by a wide margin, but is meant to help with newer players. It needs more work to not be at odds with auto grinding, though.

Also, Eddie seens to have had some "holy smoke" and isn't going "furious", even if his fury metter is full...

Have you guys also noticed the complaints about Eddie's fury not triggering at all, this is a major issue since our defenses rely on this a lot. Nicko, frost, me and a few others mentioned it here. Is there anything that you can do to fix it?

Hm, not sure why that would be the case, unless the AI is doing something like prioritizing a self-heal. I'll pass that along to be investigated.

By the way, part of Arena store is still closed too me (all talismans I bought last week)

When did you buy the talismans last week?

gmac
03-27-2017, 06:58 PM
When did you buy the talismans last week?

Thursday or Friday if I remember correctly.

Souls and Skill shards were open, bought them earlier today. Talismans I bought last week are still closed.

Will there be a reset on the store when month changes, and another one after Saturday close? (this is what usually happens I think)

Thanks

Nine
03-27-2017, 07:01 PM
Hey Sparton, I don't know if you caught my post at #147. In short: Thanks for taking a look at Bleed and fixing it! Its proc still doesn't block heals from buffs or debuffs, though. (My guess would be because it only lasts half a round and those come in a fraction of a second before or after it is on)

Sparton_LOTB
03-27-2017, 07:46 PM
Thursday or Friday if I remember correctly.

Souls and Skill shards were open, bought them earlier today. Talismans I bought last week are still closed.

Will there be a reset on the store when month changes, and another one after Saturday close? (this is what usually happens I think)

Odd, not sure what's up with that. I guess we still have some bugs relating to weekly resets occurring.

The resets should continue to function on their own with the changing of the weeks/months, based on what their reset cycle is set to.

Hey Sparton, I don't know if you caught my post at #147. In short: Thanks for taking a look at Bleed and fixing it! Its proc still doesn't block heals from buffs or debuffs, though. (My guess would be because it only lasts half a round and those come in a fraction of a second before or after it is on)

Ah, sorry, I did pass that along to the team and forgot to reply that I did. We do have that in our internal tracking software now.

As Tritium and you noted, it wouldn't help with the Torch part which self cleanses and heals, but it should stop regaining HP from the Regen buff and the Drain debuff.

R1ck
03-27-2017, 08:04 PM

Really odd, I noticed it stops healing when artillery dog attack my team in PVP.
Bleed has a chance to stop healing, it doesn't proc all the time, but works, at least against my team.

blackbolt
03-27-2017, 08:40 PM
Anyone else noticed that since the update the AoF passive fail to give the extra turn very often? It's just me? I've already checked for the already known things: the target killed was the one selected and there was no "beneficial effect block" or similar on any trooper...It seems to be random and only in pvp...It's just me?

Hypnos
03-27-2017, 08:53 PM
Anyone else noticed that since the update the AoF passive fail to give the extra turn very often? It's just me? I've already checked for the already known things: the target killed was the one selected and there was no "beneficial effect block" or similar on any trooper...It seems to be random and only in pvp...It's just me?

I've noticed this once or twice

Sidney
03-27-2017, 09:06 PM

I've noticed it as well... I was going to chalk it up to "Maybe I wasn't paying close attention" but your post makes me feel better about yelling at my phone saying... "NO!!! It's not your turn... WTF!!!!" :D

blackbolt
03-27-2017, 09:19 PM
yelling at my phone saying... "NO!!! It's not your turn... WTF!!!!" :D

That's me, precisely =D

I also yell something like "you're cheating! You piece of s**t! You're cheating!"

Nine
03-27-2017, 09:20 PM
Ah, sorry, I did pass that along to the team and forgot to reply that I did. We do have that in our internal tracking software now.

As Tritium and you noted, it wouldn't help with the Torch part which self cleanses and heals, but it should stop regaining HP from the Regen buff and the Drain debuff.

Thank you, good to hear! I can say with certainty that it was not because of the cleanse. The bleed was applied in the turn and visible as a debuff for the whole enemy turn, it just didn't do anything. If it was a one-time think I wouldn't be so sure, but it is easy to reproduce.

Really odd, I noticed it stops healing when artillery dog attack my team in PVP.
Bleed has a chance to stop healing, it doesn't proc all the time, but works, at least against my team.

As far as I can see it works for all heals inbetween turns, but not for those at the start or the end of the enemy's turn. But that's just my understanding of it.

mjmxiii
03-27-2017, 09:29 PM
Hey Sparton... I keep forgetting to post this issue I encountered with the auto switching Eddies... Don't know if anyone else has seen this..

As you can see, No Eddie... So I was monitoring the autoplay in GoD, when I noticed a troopers' Holy Smoke was about to die and decided to step in and switch back to Soldier Ed... problem was, no Soldier Ed available! So got ready to take a loss and tapped Holy Smoke icon and boom... gone.. as was the option to pick any Eddie...luckily my other chars are pimps and did not spare the rod on those brats lol... first time I've ever beat a level without Eddie and my trooper still received badges so no harm, no foul but yeah... bugged out! Good idea to remove this feature until issues are resolved!

Kris-0707
03-27-2017, 09:56 PM
Sparton, I don't know if someone pointed that out or mentioned about it (too many posts to read) - after time change to DST the game resets 1 hour later than before (troopers and secret locations). Looks like you didn't change the time on the server. Before, the game restarted at midnight UK time, now reset is at 1 am. It is quite annoying because before I could easily use 20 or more troopers before bed time and on the morning I had almost all 80 SoT refreshed and ready to use. Is there any way that you can explain that and fix it during the next update?

Tritium
03-27-2017, 10:19 PM
I'm also encountering the Eddie-not-using-his-fury-right-away bug as well. It makes PVP slightly easier for now since the opposing Eddie often will wait a full turn after having maxed fury before he finally decides to use it, but it slows things down when auto-farming with my Cyborg. Oftentimes, my Cyborg will decide that his basic, which does the equivalent damage of smacking the enemy with a rubber chicken, is a better choice than using his fury, which brings about armageddon to the enemy. For shame, AI, for shame. :p

Sparton_LOTB
03-27-2017, 10:38 PM
As you can see, No Eddie... So I was monitoring the autoplay in GoD, when I noticed a troopers' Holy Smoke was about to die and decided to step in and switch back to Soldier Ed... problem was, no Soldier Ed available! So got ready to take a loss and tapped Holy Smoke icon and boom... gone.. as was the option to pick any Eddie...luckily my other chars are pimps and did not spare the rod on those brats lol... first time I've ever beat a level without Eddie and my trooper still received badges so no harm, no foul but yeah... bugged out! Good idea to remove this feature until issues are resolved!

Yeah, I think our CS team has gotten a few reports of that, and it indeed is a result of the Eddie swapping stuff.

Sparton, I don't know if someone pointed that out or mentioned about it (too many posts to read) - after time change to DST the game resets 1 hour later than before (troopers and secret locations). Looks like you didn't change the time on the server. Before, the game restarted at midnight UK time, now reset is at 1 am. It is quite annoying because before I could easily use 20 or more troopers before bed time and on the morning I had almost all 80 SoT refreshed and ready to use. Is there any way that you can explain that and fix it during the next update?

The reset technically occurs at midnight UTC (aka "Coordinated Universal Time"). Like many things that operate globally, UTC doesn't observe daylight savings, and thus many things (like our reset time) "move" despite daylight savings starting or ending.

We don't currently have plans of changing when our reset time is.

Tritium
03-27-2017, 11:35 PM
Hey Sparton, I noticed that Cyborg's fury doesn't steal up to 10 power like what it says in the description. It seems to drain the enemy's power, but it never gets added to my team. Is the team aware of this bug?

Sparton_LOTB
03-28-2017, 12:44 AM
Hey Sparton, I noticed that Cyborg's fury doesn't steal up to 10 power like what it says in the description. It seems to drain the enemy's power, but it never gets added to my team. Is the team aware of this bug?

I'm not sure, but I've passed that along anyways. Hopefully a simple fix.

Tritium
03-28-2017, 12:51 AM
I'm not sure, but I've passed that along anyways. Hopefully a simple fix.

Thank you for the quick response! You and Kaz have both been great at communicating with us in the past few months, and we forumites appreciate that. :)

osiris0000
03-28-2017, 01:35 AM

I've noticed this once or twice

I've noticed it as well... I was going to chalk it up to "Maybe I wasn't paying close attention" but your post makes me feel better about yelling at my phone saying... "NO!!! It's not your turn... WTF!!!!" :D

Well, after this update i have also experienced this very often and i lose a lot of battles at PVP because of it.

Especially in tough situations - like when you go 2nd against a heavy hitter team. At that point, Extra Turn is your last chance to survive. And it is quite frustrating losing the match due to unexpected bug.

Hope Sparton or Kaz will read this and save it to their troubleshooting list.

Cheers!

konstifik
03-28-2017, 06:48 AM
For those having problems with AoF extra turn, were everyone in your team still alive? Because the way his passive is supposed to work is to give an extra turn only if your team gets the first kill. This wasn't the case previously but it might have been fixed now, thus not working as you've grown used to.

Kutte
03-28-2017, 07:05 AM
as for Vikings Loot:
it could have to do something with the new talismans. it seems to bug out if enemy has them.
they also block energy talismans, not sure about void shields. i removed them because they didn't trigger most of the time on my team. they triggered just fine on defense teams ofc :)
could also have been very bad luck on my side ...

konstifik
03-28-2017, 08:40 AM
Sparton, I did two Exalted Sacrifices of exactly 20 000 essence each yesterday but I still can't claim the Profound Offering IV (Achieve a Exalted Sacrifice or better) achievement. The achievement listing says I've only completed 5/6 levels. Also, the rewards were rare warrior and magus souls, which shouldn't be offered for Exalted Sacrifices.

Jofer16
03-28-2017, 11:45 AM
FIRST attack of the day and my team attacks itself, defeat. this app just seems to be falling down at this point with all the bugs, barely playable. reeks of badly designed spaghetti code that gets more fragile with each subsequent update. if you guys can't figure out bugs when we hand you precise details, that's a HUGE red flag for me. either lacking sufficient technology and tools to trace these problems, or it's just a complete lack of competence, both are equally scary as these things compound on top of each other.

seems to be when I'm fighting GR teams with some combination of bats/ssd/etc. this time against user Tritium with GR, red bat, blue bat and ssd.

really bummed out about this as it makes me want to stop trying and throw in the towel on this game.

probably put in a refund request with Apple to get my last few in app purchases refunded, this is ridiculous. oh and to anyone that didn't know you can do that, you definitely can. I've got a bunch in the past from various games in the App Store that started to follow this same path, iTunes will protect its users. I'll give it a few more days to get fixed.

DaveMurray
03-28-2017, 01:03 PM
FIRST attack of the day and my team attacks itself, defeat. this app just seems to be falling down at this point with all the bugs, barely playable. reeks of badly designed spaghetti code that gets more fragile with each subsequent update. if you guys can't figure out bugs when we hand you precise details, that's a HUGE red flag for me. either lacking sufficient technology and tools to trace these problems, or it's just a complete lack of competence, both are equally scary as these things compound on top of each other.

seems to be when I'm fighting GR teams with some combination of bats/ssd/etc. this time against user Tritium with GR, red bat, blue bat and ssd.

really bummed out about this as it makes me want to stop trying and throw in the towel on this game.

probably put in a refund request with Apple to get my last few in app purchases refunded, this is ridiculous. oh and to anyone that didn't know you can do that, you definitely can. I've got a bunch in the past from various games in the App Store that started to follow this same path, iTunes will protect its users. I'll give it a few more days to get fixed.

I got a suggestion...
Make your team weaker, my team attacks itself and i still survive and sometimes win. :D

Jofer16
03-28-2017, 01:13 PM
I got a suggestion...
Make your team weaker, my team attacks itself and i still survive and sometimes win. :D

lol nice, yeah problem for me is that if i make my team weaker, it'll get destroyed because of the teams i go up against :)

Silentknight
03-28-2017, 01:17 PM
lol nice, yeah problem for me is that if i make my team weaker, it'll get destroyed because of the teams i go up against :)

If u make it weaker, I promise to take it ez on u!

Silentknight
03-28-2017, 01:26 PM
FIRST attack of the day and my team attacks itself, defeat.

Not sure if it's same for u but I've had the cursor on my team & just have to move it to opponents toon. Watch ur end match score! I've had points go up & down in a split second...actually see it happening,had zeros in points for & against...both teams,wins counted as losses,names not being cleared from lists & lists not being finished due to last name not being cleared when I've clearly beaten them!!! Funny thing is it never happens on a loss!

Jofer16
03-28-2017, 01:44 PM
Not sure if it's same for u but I've had the cursor on my team & just have to move it to opponents toon. Watch ur end match score! I've had points go up & down in a split second...actually see it happening,had zeros in points for & against...both teams,wins counted as losses,names not being cleared from lists & lists not being finished due to last name not being cleared when I've clearly beaten them!!! Funny thing is it never happens on a loss!

thanks for the tip. maybe I'll try it out later, supposed to be a beautiful spring day here today so going to get out and enjoy it :)

Silentknight
03-28-2017, 01:46 PM
thanks for the tip. maybe I'll try it out later, supposed to be a beautiful spring day here today so going to get out and enjoy it :)

Yeah,off work today & it's nice out...well,in the pluses anyways,enjoy!

Jofer16
03-28-2017, 01:54 PM
Yeah,off work today & it's nice out...well,in the pluses anyways,enjoy!

Cool, enjoy your day off too! Yeah it's only supposed to be a high of like 60 F, but around here this time of year, people act more like 60=90, long winter :) gf was all pumped to wear shorts this morning haha

zdm-1083
03-28-2017, 04:06 PM
@Sparton: I noticed that Mummy that I fought did not clean with "Sacred Sanction".
Most of the time it did nothing on their allies.
Even worse, I wonder if it did not remove Negative effect on opposite team...

Strange that nobody mention it here (hehe) because Mummy are quite present in defense :P

Nine
03-28-2017, 04:51 PM
So, I just turned in 9 common Souls via [x] use all. However, not 9 were used, but a whole stack of 99. The 9 remain in the BoS.

I had that bug before, but that was some time ago. I don't know if this had been fixed and came back with one of last patches, or if I was lucky for some time...

I'm glad I have sacrifice as an option, but now I am short on Souls for the daily achievements :(

Sparton_LOTB
03-28-2017, 06:23 PM
Well, after this update i have also experienced this very often and i lose a lot of battles at PVP because of it.

Especially in tough situations - like when you go 2nd against a heavy hitter team. At that point, Extra Turn is your last chance to survive. And it is quite frustrating losing the match due to unexpected bug.

Oddly, I've been using an Angel of Fear periodically, and I've not noticed anything stopping the extra turns other than the known things that would (killed character was the targetted character, none of your team has block beneficial, killed character didn't auto-revive, non-bug case of fighting a prisoner, non-bug case that someone on your team died first).

If there's a more specific case that causes the extra turns not to occur, do let us know.

Sparton, I did two Exalted Sacrifices of exactly 20 000 essence each yesterday but I still can't claim the Profound Offering IV (Achieve a Exalted Sacrifice or better) achievement. The achievement listing says I've only completed 5/6 levels. Also, the rewards were rare warrior and magus souls, which shouldn't be offered for Exalted Sacrifices.

Do you recall what characters you were sacrificing, and with what levels? If you can recall at least some of the characters I might be able to piece together the info I need from your transaction history.

I understand your frustration, but even by your own admission it is a rare issue, and only a small amount of our players are experiencing this issue. So far, none of us in the office have reproduced the issue yet (incidentally or when actively trying to).

That said, we are actively compiling information we can to isolate and fix the issue. Any additional information that you or others can provide will help with narrowing down the issue (such as actions taken before the bug occurs, or team comps/states for both sides).

@Sparton: I noticed that Mummy that I fought did not clean with "Sacred Sanction".
Most of the time it did nothing on their allies.
Even worse, I wonder if it did not remove Negative effect on opposite team...

Strange that nobody mention it here (hehe) because Mummy are quite present in defense :P

Odd, he's always cleansed the enemy team when I've seen him use that. I'll pass that along.

So, I just turned in 9 common Souls via [x] use all. However, not 9 were used, but a whole stack of 99. The 9 remain in the BoS.

I had that bug before, but that was some time ago. I don't know if this had been fixed and came back with one of last patches, or if I was lucky for some time...

I'll pass that along as well.

gmac
03-28-2017, 07:07 PM
I understand your frustration, but even by your own admission it is a rare issue, and only a small amount of our players are experiencing this issue. So far, none of us in the office have reproduced the issue yet (incidentally or when actively trying to).

That said, we are actively compiling information we can to isolate and fix the issue. Any additional information that you or others can provide will help with narrowing down the issue (such as actions taken before the bug occurs, or team comps/states for both sides).

Hi Sparton,

I got the same error 2 times as well.

Both times in PVE and both time I was in auto play and stopped it for manual control.
First time it was a Soldier Eddie (I'm not sure Eddies had switched or not) but it was when changed it to manual.
Second time I stopped auto play when Eddie switched then the bug occurred. And in this case it had switched to a trooper GRE.

Both times Game of Death Madness. I usually go Soldier Eddie, Wicker Man and AoF, change Wicker Man for one of my troopers it not an Eddie.

Tried to get the error to occur now, but could not make it happen again.

Hope this helps.

Sparton_LOTB
03-28-2017, 07:27 PM
Hi Sparton,

It got the same error 2 times as well.

Both times in PVE and both time I was in auto play and stopped it for manual control.
First time it was a Soldier Eddie (I'm not sure Eddies had switched or not) but it was when changed it to manual.
Second time I stopped auto play when Eddie switched then the bug occurred. And in this case it had switched to a trooper GRE.

Both times Game of Death Madness. I usually go Soldier Eddie, Wicker Man and AoF, change Wicker Man for one of my troopers it not an Eddie.

Tried to get it the error to occur now, but could not make it happen again.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the additional info.

To clarify, it was the Eddie you had in both cases where you attacked your own team?

gmac
03-28-2017, 07:29 PM
Thanks for the additional info.

To clarify, it was the Eddie you had in both cases where you attacked your own team?

Yes, and they attacked the toon on the left.

mjmxiii
03-28-2017, 08:03 PM
Hey Sparton,

You guys are under fire from all sides huh... Good luck with it all. I have to agree with Jofer, it's a huge red flag being waved and is the reason I keep away from the store lately. I would really like to spend some money on the game but I would not enjoy regretting my purchase. Pulling for you guys to get it fixed and get some better communication amongst each other in regards to what is and isn't ready for release.

Because for all the good things that happen, it seems that even more issues follow and can't be recreated by NF. It's frustrating for everyone when the company isn't really seeing anything wrong. Many have suggested becoming outside testers for these releases... the offer still stands from me! Really don't want to see all these folks start walking away from the game and I hope you guys don't either! Looking forward to the resolutions and the game being as good as it can and should be.

Cheers

Sparton_LOTB
03-28-2017, 09:09 PM
Yes, and they attacked the toon on the left.

Thanks for confirming; I've added that to our compilation of info on that bug.

You guys are under fire from all sides huh... Good luck with it all. I have to agree with Jofer, it's a huge red flag being waved and is the reason I keep away from the store lately. I would really like to spend some money on the game but I would not enjoy regretting my purchase. Pulling for you guys to get it fixed and get some better communication amongst each other in regards to what is and isn't ready for release.

Because for all the good things that happen, it seems that even more issues follow and can't be recreated by NF. It's frustrating for everyone when the company isn't really seeing anything wrong. Many have suggested becoming outside testers for these releases... the offer still stands from me! Really don't want to see all these folks start walking away from the game and I hope you guys don't either! Looking forward to the resolutions and the game being as good as it can and should be.

To clarify, it's not that we don't believe you as players are running into these issues. It's just that the amount of hours played by all of our players per day absolutely dwarfs the amount of time that we as developers could possibly do, even if all of us were playing the game instead of coding, designing, and creating art and other content, so the odds of a very rare thing slipping through are unfortunately likely from time to time.

On the subject of having select external testers, adding a period where we can get a sanitized build out to select players would end up causing relatively large delays for getting features out to all players, and we already saw that there were a lot of people unhappy of that situation with the PVP beta, so I think we want to be very careful with that. There's also the issue that sometimes there are technical constraints with having an update playable with live player accounts and not negatively affect other live players, which is not something we have a solution for yet. Not to mention the red tape about features being available before they're officially announced...

Sag7272
03-28-2017, 10:29 PM

It happened to me once, not sure exactly when but in PvP with Viking Eddie being attacked by Hellhound on his left.. remember having HH to heal before & just used Eddie's Special.. Opponent Troll was frozen in front of the HH, kept a nice screen shot of it lol

Jofer16
03-28-2017, 11:04 PM
Hey Sparton,

Cheers

Exactly, I don't want my frustration to come off as a desire to see the game fail, I absolutely love it. just a bit discouraging when so many bugs continuously pop up. it happens in a lot of other games, just seems there's a lot of the major/game breaking type here. text errors, cosmetic stuff can be expected, but there's countless other apps just as complicated as this one if not more that don't have constant game altering bugs.

I understand not everything can be caught in QA, it's the nature of software/app development, but I think it's obvious here the dev team supporting this is severely understaffed or doesn't have appropriate resources to throw at issues or proper testing. hopefully sacrifice and pvp is bringing in some funds to beef up the team to the point it can consistently provide some sort of stability. it kinda just feels like plugging the dam only to see 2 more leaks pop up right after. hoping for the best.

BG840
03-28-2017, 11:08 PM
Hey Sparton

I was using GRE, green pyro, warrior GS in circle of fire-madness 2nd stage glitched the self attack 2 out of my first 3 games. Goes in hand with Jofer's theory about the bats. You can move the cursor back to the enemy if you notice it before your attack. Hopefully this helps.

First time it was left toon, second it was my Eddie

Sparton_LOTB
03-28-2017, 11:28 PM
It happened to me once, not sure exactly when but in PvP with Viking Eddie being attacked by Hellhound on his left.. remember having HH to heal before & just used Eddie's Special.. Opponent Troll was frozen in front of the HH, kept a nice screen shot of it lol

I was using GRE, green pyro, warrior GS in circle of fire-madness 2nd stage glitched the self attack 2 out of my first 3 games. Goes in hand with Jofer's theory about the bats. You can move the cursor back to the enemy if you notice it before your attack. Hopefully this helps.

I appreciate the additional info guys. The programmers have a lead, but this info also should help with ensuring we have a fix once it's in.

Jofer16
03-28-2017, 11:32 PM
Hey Sparton

Interesting. Yeah I'm not 100%, but tend to have a somewhat photographic short term memory and I recalled after about a half dozen times it was all when facing GRE teams and thought when coupled with bat(s). and this was all pvp so also interesting to hear it's popping up everywhere.

Queue all the desperate arena teams now switching to GRE/bats lol if I see anyone switch to that team now you're blacklisted! lol

Chaosego888
03-29-2017, 12:24 AM
I just had the self attack happen versus Joe (Grim Reaper Eddie, Angel of Fear, Warrior Troll, Prisoner) My Soulless Demon jumped far left and Blinded my Mummy Eddie... I have seen this several times over the past few days, not sure of the other teams... This was the first time I nearly killed myself... You can move the target cursor to the other team when you notice this.

Chaosego888
03-29-2017, 01:35 AM
Just saw it again versus Educated Fool (Grim Reaper Eddie, Sentinel Corrupt Droid, Prisoner, Sentinel Soulless Demon) ...Grim Reaper & Prisoner are common to Joe's team

konstifik
03-29-2017, 07:23 AM
Do you recall what characters you were sacrificing, and with what levels? If you can recall at least some of the characters I might be able to piece together the info I need from your transaction history.

There were:
-Assassin Troll (4*, level 1), one in each sacrifice.
-Soldier Eddie (4*, level 80) in one and Tailgunner Eddie (4*, level 80) in the other.
-Wickerman Eddie, Carriage Rider Eddie, Holy Smoke Eddie and Fear of the Dark Eddie, all at 4* level 80, two in each sacrifice (but I do not remember in which combinations).
-Angel of Pain, Angel of Strife, Sentinel Pyro Soldier, Warrior Troll, The Wicker Man, Rocket Dog and two Magus Golden Sons. Those were all 4*. Two of them were level 80, one in each sacrifice, but I can't remember which ones as I did that just before the sacrifice to get enough essence. The rest of that bunch were level 1. I do not remember which went into which sacrifice.
-Two nat 3* Eddies (Mummy, Run to the Hills and/or Speed of Light) brought to 4 * level 80 in each sacrifice. I do not remember the exact combinations

The two sacrifices were made back to back Monday morning, some time between 8 and 12 my local time (GMT +2), most likely between 9 and 11.
I'm pretty sure the rewards were 3 rare warrior souls and a skill shard in the first sacrifice and 3 each of rare warrior and rare magus souls in the second sacrifice, if that is of any further help.

Thanks for looking into it. I did send a mail (with way less details) to support through the in-game support-button yesterday so you know.

Jofer16
03-29-2017, 06:40 PM
The team attacking itself bug seems to be more widespread than i initially experienced, it's happened to me a bunch more against teams without GRE or bats. happened a few times against caretakers ASGx3 and mummy team and a few others with random characters and soldier eddy I noticed a few times as well. Now it just seems random. Just wanted to add that.

Sparton_LOTB
03-29-2017, 06:43 PM
I just had the self attack happen versus Joe (Grim Reaper Eddie, Angel of Fear, Warrior Troll, Prisoner) My Soulless Demon jumped far left and Blinded my Mummy Eddie... I have seen this several times over the past few days, not sure of the other teams... This was the first time I nearly killed myself... You can move the target cursor to the other team when you notice this.

Just saw it again versus Educated Fool (Grim Reaper Eddie, Sentinel Corrupt Droid, Prisoner, Sentinel Soulless Demon) ...Grim Reaper & Prisoner are common to Joe's team

Thanks for the additional info; appended this to our internal bug report.

There were:

[Stuff and things]

Thanks for looking into it. I did send a mail (with way less details) to support through the in-game support-button yesterday so you know.

If you append all that info about what you sacrificed and what time the sacrifices were to your support ticket, that'll be better for ensuring it's tracked, as CS actually has the power to do things, whereas I only really have the power to check some things.

It does seem like there is a bug where hitting a sacrifice tier exactly will display as though you could get rewards from tier N, but you're actually getting rewards from tier N-1. The workaround right now is to ensure you are at least 1 point above the requirement (ie getting to 20,001 essence will give you the 20,000+ tier rewards, but 20,000 essence will give you the reward for the tier below it). We'll make sure that's fixed for a subsequent update.

zdm-1083
03-29-2017, 07:31 PM
It does seem like there is a bug where hitting a sacrifice tier exactly will display as though you could get rewards from tier N, but you're actually getting rewards from tier N-1.

Is that true for all sacrifice tier? :'[
I did many sacrifices (6+ ?) at 500, and I did not really check if it was tier 1 or 2 rewards XD

Sparton_LOTB
03-29-2017, 08:01 PM
Is that true for all sacrifice tier? :'[
I did many sacrifices (6+ ?) at 500, and I did not really check if it was tier 1 or 2 rewards XD

Yes, that would be the case sadly.

slauki
03-29-2017, 09:05 PM
Thanks for the additional info; appended this to our internal bug report.

It does seem like there is a bug where hitting a sacrifice tier exactly will display as though you could get rewards from tier N, but you're actually getting rewards from tier N-1. The workaround right now is to ensure you are at least 1 point above the requirement (ie getting to 20,001 essence will give you the 20,000+ tier rewards, but 20,000 essence will give you the reward for the tier below it). We'll make sure that's fixed for a subsequent update.

oh man, that's a tough one:

i did a sacrifice yesterday evening and was going for tier 6. I sacrificed 3x 4* toons level 80 (7200) and 4x 4* (12800) toons level 100, for exactly 20.000 points. i only tried to make things as optimal as possible. is there a chance to get some additional rewads back? i wrote to the support, but this is really really hard, many months of hard work was put into this tier 6 sacrifice. i had free slots so i could have sacrificed one 1* toon more if i knew that :/. i got 13 rare souls and one skillshards i belive so i don't know if that's standard for tier 6 or if this is very low for this tier.

btw: is there a difference in rewards if we sacrifice 20.001 essences or 35.000 esseces (both tier 6)?

EDIT i found a picture of my sacrifice:2720

Sparton_LOTB
03-29-2017, 10:47 PM
oh man, that's a tough one:

i did a sacrifice yesterday evening and was going for tier 6. I sacrificed 3x 4* toons level 80 (7200) and 4x 4* (12800) toons level 100, for exactly 20.000 points. i only tried to make things as optimal as possible. is there a chance to get some additional rewads back? i wrote to the support, but this is really really hard, many months of hard work was put into this tier 6 sacrifice. i had free slots so i could have sacrificed one 1* toon more if i knew that :/. i got 13 rare souls and one skillshards i belive so i don't know if that's standard for tier 6 or if this is very low for this tier.

It's in support's hands; as I said, I'm not someone who can go about changing or compensating people for things. It is something I've been discussing with our CS team to figure out how we want to best go about handling the situation, though.

btw: is there a difference in rewards if we sacrifice 20.001 essences or 35.000 esseces (both tier 6)?

Yes; for every point of essence over the minimum for the tier, you have a chance of getting an additional reward. Once you've gotten so much that you've doubled the essence requirement for a sacrifice tier, you'll then get two rewards, and each point over that improves your chance of getting 3 rewards for that tier (and so forth for triple the tier's requirement, quadruple the tier's requirement, etc).

That said, if you're looking for a specific reward (such as skill shards), you'll still get more of them on average from getting to higher tiers compared to trying to get multiple rewards from a lower tier, but essence above the minimum isn't completely wasted.

Frost
03-29-2017, 11:52 PM
Just got his self debuf transfered twice in Arena.

Just lol. This guy will never be fixed?!?!

Sag7272
03-30-2017, 11:54 AM
Just got his self debuf transfered twice in Arena.
Just lol. This guy will never be fixed?!?!

He does transfer his negative status if you are not immune that's a skill..
As for me when immune, nothing get transferred..
Still he transfer "grey" status when he shouldn't but never to immune toons.. In my case at least..

cmndr brain
03-31-2017, 04:35 PM

I've found this to be a problem as well. If it does steal any buffs, it's only 1. Having trouble with enemies that have multiple buffs with 1 being something like Titan Shield or Invincible. They always seem to the be last to be stolen.

ironmaiden84
04-01-2017, 10:50 AM
I didn't check all the comments about new bugs here, but that's a strange one which I could find:

The known issue with changing a good Eddie to a weak one by AI is like the precondition. So my good leveled up Eddie was changed to one that needs to be leveled up in the spare slots. So before loosing again (like 10 % of all fights in which I had a 100% win rate before this update) I stopped autoplay and tried to switch Eddies back. But then something new happened. Eddie disappeared completely. So from this point I had only two troopers fighting around an empty spot in the middle. It even worked to finish the game without an Eddie. So it didn't get stuck in the moment when it's Eddies turn. It's just like there has been no Eddie at all.

mikmar
04-01-2017, 03:35 PM
I didn't check all the comments about new bugs here, but that's a strange one which I could find:

The known issue with changing a good Eddie to a weak one by AI is like the precondition. So my good leveled up Eddie was changed to one that needs to be leveled up in the spare slots. So before loosing again (like 10 % of all fights in which I had a 100% win rate before this update) I stopped autoplay and tried to switch Eddies back. But then something new happened. Eddie disappeared completely. So from this point I had only two troopers fighting around an empty spot in the middle. It even worked to finish the game without an Eddie. So it didn't get stuck in the moment when it's Eddies turn. It's just like there has been no Eddie at all.

Yes, happened to me too.

Another issue:
for me is impossible to climb the charts in PVP because If I attack 100/200 times per week, I'm attacked 200/400 times (double).