PDA

View Full Version : Sacrifice: what you get?

Thedarkness
03-24-2017, 08:26 PM
Got a cyborg and assassin corrupt rescuer from sacrificing about 60 dupes. Including 2 5 star eddies.

Everything else was other dupes n worthless junk.

I'm... Kinda... Happy?

Sid-2370

kkkreg5
03-24-2017, 09:02 PM
Do you receive everything in a tier, or is it random?

Thedarkness
03-24-2017, 09:46 PM
You go by tiers that give you progressively better stuff. I got a couple of stacks of 4-5 rare gunner assasin souls.

The purple meter gives you a set smount of skill shards, a legendary soul n more rare gunn/ass souls.

Native 4-5 star characters are worth a lot, upgraded common ones practically nothing.

The sacrifice also spits out any talismans on the character back into your inventory as far as i could tell. Not sure if some of the skill shard i received were from my holy smokes eddie or not.

Frost
03-24-2017, 09:55 PM
/tencharstoenableposting

Eddiekills
03-24-2017, 10:13 PM
I've been trying to get cyborg Eddie ever since I've started the game. I've got 2 navigator eddies, 2 samurai, a grim reaper,and others. But no luck on getting the cyborg. Any suggestions on how to get him?

Thedarkness
03-24-2017, 10:34 PM
I was hoping for a tailgunner, hes my favorite. But I got the most desired Eddie instead.

I didnt have any rare gunner assasin eddies or the viking or even fear of the dark.

Just dumb luck, but I think that sacrificing all your dulicate eddies before opening the souls probably helps as then all the rare ones will be equally rare in the RNGs mind.

Monte47
03-24-2017, 11:10 PM
I love super prize days. This is so much fun. Three new Eddies, Skill Shards, Gunner dog I always wanted. I hope I don't shoot my eye out!

blackbolt
03-24-2017, 11:14 PM
May you guys also tell which sacrifice level you did and what you obtained for each sacrifice? Tnx!

Rodrigo-3281
03-24-2017, 11:22 PM
I got 10+ skill shards. I honestly forgot how many I got but that was pretty awesome.

Souls wise it was pretty blah. I did get a bunch but I got no new Eddies or the Prisoner but at least I got a Gunner Corrupt Rescuer which was pretty cool. Now to build up this toon!

90mphyorker
03-24-2017, 11:39 PM
Honestly, pretty much a bunch of crap I was kinda expecting. But I think the feature is great. The petty Sacrifice is a great way to get rid off useless minor characters for rewards other than gold. I have or 30 SoW now so that's cool. Got about 5 skill shards too which is good. The RNG is still and always will be the issue.

Got 58 Rare Souls through Sacrifice. Re Sacrified 56 off them. A few decent characters in there but alreasy got then. Angel of Pain (Finally) and Magus Corrupt Rescuer were what I kept.

1 Magus Soul. Axis Soldier.

2 Warrior Souls. Possessed Rockets and another dupe

4 Rare G/A souls. Corrupt Ox Cultist, Desert Rider x2 and Undead Rescuer. All dupes and all disappointing. But given it's a Rare G/A I wasn't expecting anything from them. My wait for a Assassin Golden Son goes on.

Biggest disappointment though was the Legendary Souls. Got 4 and non were legendary. Warrior Corrupt Droid, Sentinel
Golden Son, Warrior Axis Bomber Boy and Pharaoh Dog. Sorry Devs, but that is incredibly lame. I wasn't expecting 4 Cyborg Eddies or characters that powerful but a Legendary Souls should give you something Legendary. The pool off characters for Legendary Souls needs to be reduced so you actually get something legendary. But we all know that's what Legendary Souls are like so I don't know what I'm complaining. Not shocked by it at all.

Out off them all only 1 character I'll keep. The rest I'll build up to 5* lvl 100 and re sacrifice later on. Feel lime thats all it'll be and endless loop of sacrificing.

Still, thanks for the new feature.

90mphyorker
03-25-2017, 12:12 AM
Just messed around Sacrificing more characters. Filled the purple vortex up and got about 5 extra skill shards which was great, a another Legendary Soul (Carriage Rider Ed) and 2 Rare G/A souls. (Gunner Bomber Boy and Golem)

Only going to Sacrifice characters if I can fill the purple vortex up I think. If I can't I'll evolve them and hang on to them until I can.

PerthEddie
03-25-2017, 12:47 AM
I got an absolute pile of rubbish to go with the pile of rubbish I got yesterday from 40 Nautical, 31 Rare, 3 G/A and 2 Legendary.

Feel pretty demoralised with the game today to be honest :(

Ian
03-25-2017, 02:37 AM
Delighted with the shards. I haven't opened the souls yet but 1 legendary and 5 rare G/A is quite nice, to go with some other rare souls. I've forgotten what red eyes look like, but I'm pretty happy with this update - surprised it arrived already - so chances are I will show some support in the store, and hope my luck improves: I'm almost convinced that the RNG is a little less random when you are actually paying.

mjmxiii
03-25-2017, 03:19 AM
Not the most amazing pull but not dupes either and got my gunner undead soldier back! Still have a bunch of souls to open and sacrifice...

powerslave74
03-25-2017, 07:13 AM
I am loving that sacrifice finally has arrived! Thank you devs for doing this! It felt like Christmas morning for me. I have finally used up the five stacks of common souls that I had and sacrificed them all. I also sacrificed a bunch of other toons too. I received a bunch of rare souls and some warrior souls. Once I also cashed in and sacrificed all of my common souls and the almost 100 rare souls; I was able to net 2x Visions Eddie, Tailgunner Eddie, Carriage Rider Eddie, 2x Nomand, Angel of Fear, Angel of Strife 2x Pharaoh Dog King and many other toons as well. While some of the souls were Nautical souls, and I did not receive Navigator Eddie, I feel like the RNG gods have finally smiled upon me! I finally received probably the four most wanted toons on my want list (Carriage Rider Eddie, Angel of Fear, Angel of Strife, and Nomad)! I was not expecting much, so I feel that this has been great! Now, I just have to figure out which toons to level up and add skill shards to first, I guess this is a great problem to have.

Tritium
03-25-2017, 07:28 AM
I managed to net a Cyborg Eddie and 9 skill shards which went towards the investment of maxing out this fun toon. Everything else I received was more fodder for sacrifice, but I'm happy with the update overall. The Vortex bonus is absolutely amazing and I can't wait until I hit it again and get more yummy skill shards ─ god knows I need so many of those suckers now! :p

mjmxiii
03-25-2017, 08:55 AM
Cool thing is.. you know those chars are gonna show up eventually... I've still got some Lengendary Souls, GA 3* souls and a shit load of rare 3* and commons to go through...

Sacrifice is easily the best feature in the game!

osiris0000
03-25-2017, 12:09 PM
Well, i guess it is not too bad.

I have sacrified a lot - including chars with Skillshards invested and good old Eddies (i was little bit fast to try, now i see some of the Eddies i have sacrified wasn't necessary)

Got around 10 skillshards - which is cool.

And this is what i got from achievement G/A rare souls (dropped 3 of them in same time):

BenjaminBreeg
03-25-2017, 02:17 PM
Congrats!
Rainmaker is the Eddie I wanted from the beginning...
I hope to get him sometime, but I don't even know how strong he is now...
Haven't got a trooper with him...

osiris0000
03-25-2017, 04:25 PM
Congrats!
Rainmaker is the Eddie I wanted from the beginning...
I hope to get him sometime, but I don't even know how strong he is now...
Haven't got a trooper with him...

Thanks! Well, he was on my list also. As far as i know Rainmaker is one of the rarest Eddies in the game, yet i don't know what he is useful for (currently).

Ian
03-25-2017, 04:28 PM
I've had rainmaker for ages. He warms the bench currently, because he is the most extreme version of a glass cannon in the game. That's fine in PvP as long as you go first, but useless for going second or any of the later PvE levels.

Mizrael
03-25-2017, 04:35 PM
i was spinning sacrifice to sacrifice what i got and then sacrificed that...got 3 skill shards out of it and then F all...
a total of 1 legendary,13 G/A, 1 rare warrior and about 35+ rare turned to dust and my rosterjust shrunk.

me and RNG are not the best of mates :(

Eddiekills
03-25-2017, 06:49 PM
/tencharstoenableposting

I sacrificed so many different types of eddies, something like 13. And several 4 and 5 stars. Only thing I got was garbage in return. Except I did get tail gunner Eddie. To me, he's about as valuable and useful as fear of the dark Eddie.

I keep seeing people getting cyborg Eddie even multiple of him. Why did the game developers set it to give more garbage and lower star characters? I'm extremely disillusioned with the game.

I've spent several hundred dollars on the game since I started playing it. Of all the characters I've gotten from playing the game and getting rare souls and rare assassin/gunner souls, I should've gotten a cyborg Eddie by now..... (I've loved the game up to this point and I can afford it. That's why I've spent the money. Not the point of this thread)

mikmar
03-25-2017, 08:17 PM
Very very bad luck or bug for me ??
I reached level 6 (about 23000 essence).
I don't know if rewards showed in the reward info screen are totally random or the skill shards and legendary souls are guaranteed for that level.
The fact is that I received only 7/8 gunner/assassin souls, and 2 rare souls, and only 3 stars dupes come out, only 3* gunner corrupt droid was a new char for me.
No legendary souls, no skill shards, only 3 stars junk or dupes.
I throwed in the sacrifice sink 100* Samurai Eddie, 100* Warrior Children Of The Damned, and many other 80* allies and Eddies.
Totally disappointed, I've got many other very good souls to sacrifice (Prisoner, Nomad) but I don't know if I will throw them in the hole to receive absolutely NOTHING !!!!

Silentknight
03-25-2017, 08:44 PM
Very very bad luck or bug for me ??
I reached level 6 (about 23000 essence).
I don't know if rewards showed in the reward info screen are totally random or the skill shards and legendary souls are guaranteed for that level.
The fact is that I received only 7/8 gunner/assassin souls, and 2 rare souls, and only 3 stars dupes come out, only 3* gunner corrupt droid was a new char for me.
No legendary souls, no skill shards, only 3 stars junk or dupes.
I throwed in the sacrifice sink 100* Samurai Eddie, 100* Warrior Children Of The Damned, and many other 80* allies and Eddies.
Totally disappointed, I've got many other very good souls to sacrifice (Prisoner, Nomad) but I don't know if I will throw them in the hole to receive absolutely NOTHING !!!!

Yeah,I think the rewards shown are 'chance of',confusing as hell! Why they can't explain it better is beyond me. Guess they think people will sacrifice more if the rewards look better. The News section is absolutely no help either. C'mon guys...explain things!!! We shouldn't have to ask.

mjmxiii
03-26-2017, 12:42 AM
Getting some great toons so far... pulled Navigator, Hellhound and SSD today... bunch of decent dupes to sacrifice too... loving this feature! It's only a matter of time till CG shows up!

mikmar
03-26-2017, 01:01 AM
Getting some great toons so far... pulled Navigator, Hellhound and SSD today... bunch of decent dupes to sacrifice too... loving this feature! It's only a matter of time till CG shows up!

which level of essence meter you reached to get your reward ? I reached sixth level and I got only 3* junk G/A souls !!!!

Chaosego888
03-26-2017, 01:10 AM
Sacrifice is Awesome! I have been hoarding souls for months. Started with 12 Legendary Souls, 25 Gunner/Assassin Souls and 26 Rare Souls. I didn't even realize I had 16 or 17 stacks of 99 regular souls.

12 Legendary = Assassin Pyro Soldier, Desert Marauder and the rest were more Sacrifices, several natural 5 stars

After this I had 33 Assassin/Gunner Souls in which I scored both Rainmaker Eddie and Aces High Eddie in one pull!

Got 44 more Rare Souls and pulled 70 and got a Sentinel Corrupt Droid, sacrificed the rest.

Started with 13 skill shards, had 41 when I was done

I also had about 142 Sands of Time and 68 Sands of War, and got 7 or 8 more Legendary sacrifices along the way.

I now have every ally in the game except for the most important one. The Prisoner. Oh! Well... maybe next time.

Tritium
03-26-2017, 01:14 AM
Sacrifice is Awesome! I have been hoarding souls for months. Started with 12 Legendary Souls, 25 Gunner/Assassin Souls and 26 Rare Souls. I didn't even realize I had 16 or 17 stacks of 99 regular souls.

12 Legendary = Assassin Pyro Soldier, Desert Marauder and the rest were more Sacrifices, several natural 5 stars

After this I had 33 Assassin/Gunner Souls in which I scored both Rainmaker Eddie and Aces High Eddie in one pull!

Got 44 more Rare Souls and pulled 70 and got a Sentinel Corrupt Droid, sacrificed the rest.

I also had about 142 Sands of Time and 68 Sands of War, and got 7 or 8 more Legendary sacrifices along the way.

I now have every ally in the game except for the most important one. The Prisoner. Oh! Well... maybe next time.

Wow, man! That's pretty damn awesome! Kinda makes me regret choosing not to hoard my souls any longer ~2-3 weeks ago hahaha.

Chaosego888
03-26-2017, 01:17 AM
Wow, man! That's pretty damn awesome! Kinda makes me regret choosing not to hoard my souls any longer ~2-3 weeks ago hahaha.
I probably held onto them for 5 or 6 months. Seems to work better for me pulling in bulk

kkkreg5
03-26-2017, 03:07 AM
Absolute garbage for me. Cashed in 4 Nautical, 1 each of the classes, 4 Gun/Ass, and about 5 or so rare souls. I have 4 Legendary souls, but I'm sure I'll receive nothing legendary.

Sacrifice is a great feature, but not for me so far...

mjmxiii
03-26-2017, 03:44 AM
which level of essence meter you reached to get your reward ? I reached sixth level and I got only 3* junk G/A souls !!!!

I don't know bro... the numbers don't pop up on my end... are they supposed to? Not seeing them if they do.. I've sacrificed a bunch of toons, at least 1000 common souls and some 4* and 5* toons but ended with 9 GA 3*, 2 Lengendary and 23 rare 3* souls... Still have 400-600 common souls to sacrifice and around 8 rare 3* to open...

I filled that vortex meter once and got the two Legendary souls and 4 skill shards from it. The GA souls were 8 from my first few sacrifices which had my dupe AG and a few natural 4* dupes.. Eddies seemed to bring a bigger payout on that first go.

Pulled another SSD from a Sentinel soul a while ago... Just getting some love from the RNGesus because all the toons prior were from that initial sacrifice.... it is weird 🤔

mjmxiii
03-26-2017, 03:48 AM

That is awesome dude, glad someone else is getting blessed by the RNGesus lol

Silentknight
03-26-2017, 03:50 AM
I don't know bro... the numbers don't pop up on my end... are they supposed to? Not seeing them if they do.. I've sacrificed a bunch of toons, at least 1000 common souls and some 4* and 5* toons but ended with 9 GA 3*, 2 Lengendary and 23 rare 3* souls... Still have 400-600 common souls to sacrifice and around 8 rare 3* to open...

I filled that vortex meter once and got the two Legendary souls and 4 skill shards from it. The GA souls were 8 from my first few sacrifices which had my dupe AG and a few natural 4* dupes.. Eddies seemed to bring a bigger payout on that first go.

Pulled another SSD from a Sentinel soul a while ago... Just getting some love from the RNGesus because all the toons prior were from that initial sacrifice.... it is weird 🤔

Numbers should be right above the little box the toon goes in. Only there for couple seconds tho

mjmxiii
03-26-2017, 04:03 AM
Numbers should be right above the little box the toon goes in. Only there for couple seconds tho

Oh yeah ok, duh roasted lol ...all pretty low and honestly haven't been paying attention as most of my sacrifices were common souls... been flying through all that... just really lucky so far but not CG or Prisoner lucky yet lol. Store unlocked yet??

Silentknight
03-26-2017, 04:08 AM
Oh yeah ok, duh roasted lol ...all pretty low and honestly haven't been paying attention as most of my sacrifices were common souls... been flying through all that... just really lucky so far but not CG or Prisoner lucky yet lol. Store unlocked yet??

Yeah,I posted a few hours ago. Some peoples still aren't tho

mjmxiii
03-26-2017, 07:19 AM

So I dont know why it keeps giving me good pulls but I'm not gonna complain!

there is no secret, all I'm doing is opening 99 common souls at a time and sacrificing them.... so out of 10 rounds of tier one sacrifice I got four 3* rare souls... opened them and this is what I got. 2 were dupes but went right back into the sacrifice pile.

I grind LoL X while supporting troops and pick up a lot of common souls in doing so. Do this until you pile up a bunch of souls and then open and sacrifice.. rinse and repeat... good luck!

Jofer16
03-26-2017, 07:34 AM

So I dont know why it keeps giving me good pulls but I'm not gonna complain!

there is no secret, all I'm doing is opening 99 common souls at a time and sacrificing them.... so out of 10 rounds of tier one sacrifice I got four 3* rare souls... opened them and this is what I got. 2 were dupes but went right back into the sacrifice pile.

I grind LoL X while supporting troops and pick up a lot of common souls in doing so. Do this until you pile up a bunch of souls and then open and sacrifice.. rinse and repeat... good luck!

I hit a few rare souls from stacks just the same, was nice!

mikmar
03-26-2017, 10:00 AM
Today I sacrificed 10 standard souls and tha game crashed, locked in the sacrifice screen.
I killed the app, and after restart the 10 souls disappeared and I received no rewards.
I think the best thing to do is wait until the sacrifice bugs are gone, because the risk of total fail is high.