PDA

View Full Version : Sacrifice update problems

Arek
03-25-2017, 07:33 PM
I have tried SACRIFICE twice.
Both times game became irresponsuve for over 30 minutes.
Both times I restarted it and found thatonly some of my sacrifice was taken and only some reward given.
Both times on level 4 as I was aiming for skill shard.
Didn't get even one.

Please correct it, or if I have to leave my iPad sacrificing for longer - let me know.

Did I mention the two skill shards. You know, those that look like diamond or Svarowski crystal?
...would be nice to get them...

Dom-1735
03-25-2017, 07:49 PM
I notice that the first sacrifice works good, then the next try it locks up no reward given. this on a android tablet.

Fudjo
03-26-2017, 06:02 AM
I notice that the first sacrifice works good, then the next try it locks up no reward given. this on a android tablet.

Same behavior for me, Android phone.

Fudjo
03-26-2017, 06:08 AM
Same behavior for me, Android phone.

Check that. I did receive the reward (rare soul) plus the relevant achievements. The Sacrifice screen did get stuck, though.

URock
03-26-2017, 08:28 PM
I put 10 chars into sacrifice, pushed the button and game freezed...I need to restart the game. How can I see my rewards?

Silentknight
03-26-2017, 08:52 PM
I put 10 chars into sacrifice, pushed the button and game freezed...I need to restart the game. How can I see my rewards?

Sparton answered that below. Contact support. Chances are u got ur rewards

satani
03-27-2017, 10:00 AM
I have tried SACRIFICE twice.
Both times game became irresponsuve for over 30 minutes.
Both times I restarted it and found thatonly some of my sacrifice was taken and only some reward given.
Both times on level 4 as I was aiming for skill shard.
Didn't get even one.

Please correct it, or if I have to leave my iPad sacrificing for longer - let me know.

Did I mention the two skill shards. You know, those that look like diamond or Svarowski crystal?
...would be nice to get them...

i had a similar phenomen:
I sacrificed some characters, the animation started, yet nothing else happened. I had to force-close the app via task manager (android).
Upon re-entering the game, the characters were gone, yet i did not know what the sacrifice got me.
If you were at IV, you get some of the mentionned rewards. (if you're unlucky, you only got some shards or runes)

IZI
03-28-2017, 07:27 PM
Seems to be hit or miss. I opened a ton of regular souls and used the sacrifice feature, and for the most part seemed to work as intended. I then opened some rare souls (all duplicates), sacrificed, and the cauldron would freeze about half the time.

I had to close the app and restart the game to move from the frozen screen. I have no way of knowing what, if any, rewards were given on the times where the screen froze. When the game was re-opened the sacrifice meter had advanced, so at least that part is working.