PDA

View Full Version : PizzaFriday

Jofer16
03-26-2017, 05:33 AM
So I've had multiple people tell me the legends of this guy. Ran into him in my lists this evening. Have i awoken the sleeping giant? Reminds me of the movie gladiator where the emporer summons back the great undefeated Tigris of Gaul, we all know how that ended haha

https://youtu.be/jHSmrpb-pCs

Silentknight
03-26-2017, 05:51 AM
So I've had multiple people tell me the legends of this guy. Ran into him in my lists this evening. Have i awoken the sleeping giant? Reminds me of the movie gladiator where the emporer summons back the great undefeated Tigris of Gaul, we all know how that ended haha

Lol, got an android box so now I gotta watch it!

Jofer16
03-26-2017, 06:10 AM
Lol, got an android box so now I gotta watch it!

Doo eet! such a great movie. the quote in the beginning is what i utter to my arena squad before the onslaught.. "At my signal, unleash Hell"

Tritium
03-26-2017, 06:45 AM
I heard he was the king of the PVP beta. Nice to see him back!

mjmxiii
03-26-2017, 06:53 AM
That movie is so sick! The opening battle scene is still epic!

Edit: I fought Pizza today btw... actually won and got revenged immediately. it'll be interesting to see if he can dethrone you

Jofer16
03-26-2017, 07:03 AM
That movie is so sick! The opening battle scene is still epic!

Edit: I fought Pizza today btw... actually won and got revenged immediately. it'll be interesting to see if he can dethrone you

Interesting. He immediately didn't revenge me. Bummer, kinda wanted to see his team but i was in the zone and didn't even realize I fought him till I was reviewing a completed list and then couldn't see the team since it was already tagged with a victory. Saw a mummy and Prisoner pics, the usual suspects.

Caretaker
03-26-2017, 01:18 PM
You have put some high bars, not gonna be easy. If he decides to come back it will probably take him some time to adapt, game changed since beta but that trooper is a hellish one :) pizzafriday, credit card up!

Nicko
03-26-2017, 02:34 PM
Yeah, if he goes at it full throttle I'm pulling out the popcorn. Should be some epic Jofer-PF battles - much more interesting to watch that than endless mummy/SSD matches ;)

Sag7272
03-26-2017, 02:38 PM
Yeah, if he goes at it full throttle I'm pulling out the popcorn. Should be some epic Jofer-PF battles - much more interesting to watch that than endless mummy/SSD matches ;)
This word for word ^^