PDA

View Full Version : Business proposal with revenges

Caretaker
03-26-2017, 01:29 PM
We'll see this week how it goes with matchmaking. So far lots of thing look great!

What I had in mind was buying revenges. Let's say you've reached your limit of 20. You go to the shop and buy 10 more revenges for lets say 30 ironites.

While you're at it, you might need a SoW refill too to carry out those revs.

Limit per head would stay, I don't want to implicate a change on that.

Sounds like an ironite drain to me. Thus money. People so like to revenge.

How about?

R1ck
03-26-2017, 01:55 PM
Don't like the idea to spend ironite for revenges, 20 is too low.
There should be at least 30 revenges available per day.
I am attacked around 50 times a day, I would like to revenge at least 30 times.

Chaosego888
03-26-2017, 05:41 PM
I agree with the 30 as well. That way if you only have time to play the free 27 battles per day you can just do revenges exclusively. I don't like the 2 per player though. Most of the time it doesn't matter but occasionally you show up on another players lists 4 times in a row. I don't think a revenge should be re-revengeable either.

Silentknight
03-26-2017, 06:07 PM
I agree with the 30 as well. That way if you only have time to play the free 27 battles per day you can just do revenges exclusively. I don't like the 2 per player though. Most of the time it doesn't matter but occasionally you show up on another players lists 4 times in a row. I don't think a revenge should be re-revengeable either.
Yeah,I'd agree to that,lol!

Tritium
03-26-2017, 06:59 PM

Well said; I agree with everything! Especially the part about revenges not being re-revengeable ─ god is that annoying! :p

Chaosego888
03-26-2017, 08:18 PM
Well said; I agree with everything! Especially the part about revenges not being re-revengeable ─ god is that annoying! :pI honestly don't think holds should be revengeable either but maybe that should be left in the players hands

Silentknight
03-26-2017, 08:49 PM
I honestly don't think holds should be revengeable either but maybe that should be left in the players hands

That's was something Nicko said he did in beta & I just followed suit. Makes sense...I mean,u won,it's over! But pisses me off when u know others are doing it. Puts u at a disadvantage! To each his own!
Still think revenges should be limitless...should be able to revenge everyone that attacks u...fair's fair!