PDA

View Full Version : Any idea where to farm evo shards for soldier eddie?

Nekroliun
08-02-2016, 02:28 PM
Ive been reading through the forums and almost everyone says use soldier eddie, so i decided to get him to 3*, i got one by luck in normal battlefield (its where i suspected i would find it), i cant survive much with speed of light eddie midthrough underworld normal, but any idea where i can find things to get him to 3* and maybe 4* and does anyone know a good team to put him with? I use allies general 5* and demon dog*(great companion imo) i also have angel of strife but yeah that guy's out till hes fixed.

MetalCheese
08-03-2016, 02:49 AM
I've had trouble finding the colorless 2* evo shards necessary fro evolving to 4*, but the place I've been farming for stuff is the battlefield on hard difficulty. That's where I've gotten a lot of different colors, mostly red and green. However I think I got some gold ones in Kingdom Of The Sands on madness difficulty. I currently have the ability to evolve him to 4* but I'm doing a little gold saving up first. But he is definitely worth it in the long run. My main Eddie is a 5* Samurai Eddie.

jpmusic
08-03-2016, 03:30 AM
I use my Soldier Eddie with the Magus Allied Soldier and Axis Bomber Boy. A well balanced team with a lot of power. Today I found some 2* standard evo shards by doing some grinding on Shell Shocked (hard).

Beeboo
08-03-2016, 04:25 AM
There is no specific map, just random. The only advise is to farm the hardest maps.

Nekroliun
08-03-2016, 07:38 AM
Ok i will try on all of the places u said they dropped in, thanks for the help!