PDA

View Full Version : Prisoner stealing Void shield

Tritium
03-27-2017, 04:43 AM
I just had a Prisoner steal a void shield off one of my toons with his basic's chance to steal positive effects ─ the only problem was that he somehow stole the shields from ALL of my toons at the same time, AND gave the void shield to ALL of his teammates. Now, there was no siege toon or anything else on the other team that would have made my void shields die off. In fact, an enemy toon attacked right before the Prisoner did and I still had the void shields up after that point. Never had this happen before, but boy was it weird. The gimp is trying to become even more powerful than he already is! :p

Silentknight
03-27-2017, 04:55 AM
I just had a Prisoner steal a void shield off one of my toons with his basic's chance to steal positive effects ─ the only problem was that he somehow stole the shields from ALL of my toons at the same time, AND gave the void shield to ALL of his teammates. Now, there was no siege toon or anything else on the other team that would have made my void shields die off. In fact, an enemy toon attacked right before the Prisoner did and I still had the void shields up after that point. Never had this happen before, but boy was it weird. The gimp is trying to become even more powerful than he already is! :p

He doesn't steal positive effects. Quite a few weird things happening after update

Tritium
03-27-2017, 04:58 AM
He doesn't steal positive effects. Quite a few weird things happening after update

Oh derp, you're right lol. That makes this bug even weirder! :p