PDA

View Full Version : To all my troopers

Kamuz24z
03-29-2017, 07:10 AM
Delete me there is not challenge for me or fun auto farming anymore even pvp I attack 520 last week and won 515 no challenge at all attacking the same teams over and over 😴 is boring I like to play video games so I bought a Xbox one today and I'll be playing gears of war 4 if any of you play that game let's play one day gamer tag insolenceKIRA peace ✌️ to all and UP THE IRONS 🤘🏼

Patrice-1201
03-29-2017, 07:18 AM
Delete me there is not challenge for me or fun auto farming anymore even pvp I attack 520 last week and won 515 no challenge at all attacking the same teams over and over 😴 is boring I like to play video games so I bought a Xbox one today and I'll be playing gears of war 4 if any of you play that game let's play one day gamer tag insolenceKIRA peace ✌️ to all and UP THE IRONS 🤘🏼

So sad to see you go... You have been of tremendous help with all your badges!!! Thanks and UP THE IRONS!

Mizrael
03-29-2017, 07:19 AM
Another good trooper bites the dust...

but I'm happy that you've managed to free yourself for this senseless grinding addiction. wish i could do that!

Enjoy your xbox!

Silentknight
03-29-2017, 07:24 AM
Check back in,things may change. Thx again to u & ur son!

blade685
03-29-2017, 08:08 AM
bye and good luck for future, another leaving player, thanks dev for your work :(

powerslave74
03-29-2017, 08:57 AM
Enjoy your new Xbox One! I will keep you as a trooper for a bit to see if you come back. It sucks to lose you as a loyal trooper, thank you for all of the badges. Hopefully, you will change your mind when new content is finally released. If you are finally finished with the game, then I wish you the best of luck in everything that you do! Up The Irons!

Chaosego888
03-29-2017, 02:44 PM
Thanks for all the badges and enjoy Gears of War 4, still haven't played the 3rd one....may catch up one day

CanyptianFit
03-29-2017, 03:10 PM
Best wishes, another great trooper bites the dust. Another opening.

I Love Gears of War. 3 was the best and I did get 4, but hate that in GoW 4 Hoard mode is now online only.

Up the irons mate!

Tritium
03-29-2017, 05:47 PM
Aw man, sad to see you go. You've been one hell of a trooper!

mjmxiii
03-29-2017, 06:01 PM

I Love Gears of War. 3 was the best and I did get 4, but hate that in GoW 4 Hoard mode is now online only.

Up the irons mate!

Another great trooper gone... I also have an opening now and seeing as everyone else in this thread is already a trooper, let me know if you still have a spot open CanyptianFit or just shoot me a request!

Shifter
03-29-2017, 07:11 PM
Sorry to see you go. It looks like I will have a spot open too.

Ian
03-29-2017, 07:30 PM
You weren't my trooper, but still sucks to see a loyal stalwart player leaving. Good luck and maybe check back in a few months eh?

Kris-0707
03-29-2017, 08:02 PM
Oh no!!! You helped me in the past and you was an awesome badges supplier :) I will not remove you from my list mate :) you will be still receiving troopers badges from me, I've got plenty of skill shards so -25 points per day will not make a huge difference. Take care and come back soon :)

Peppoah
03-29-2017, 08:07 PM
Thank you for about 1500 trooper points. You were my trooper since January 28 and played really daily. Very sad to see you go. Send me a request when you want to come back and you will be immediately accepted. All the best for your future.

Kamuz24z
03-30-2017, 01:29 AM
Oh no!!! You helped me in the past and you was an awesome badges supplier :) I will not remove you from my list mate :) you will be still receiving troopers badges from me, I've got plenty of skill shards so -25 points per day will not make a huge difference. Take care and come back soon :)

No need for that kris but thanks maybe I'll play some more in the future

Kamuz24z
03-30-2017, 01:30 AM
Thank you for about 1500 trooper points. You were my trooper since January 28 and played really daily. Very sad to see you go. Send me a request when you want to come back and you will be immediately accepted. All the best for your future.

Thanks man I'll let you know

Kamuz24z
03-30-2017, 01:36 AM

Up the irons mate!

I've played all the previous gears I've never play the campaigns just the multiplayer mode 2 days playing and is a good game

Kamuz24z
03-30-2017, 01:43 AM
Check back in,things may change. Thx again to u & ur son!

He wanted to play today but I deleted the game from the iPad maybe if I've kept the game some of you would've received points today

Kamuz24z
03-30-2017, 01:45 AM
Enjoy your new Xbox One! I will keep you as a trooper for a bit to see if you come back. It sucks to lose you as a loyal trooper, thank you for all of the badges. Hopefully, you will change your mind when new content is finally released. If you are finally finished with the game, then I wish you the best of luck in everything that you do! Up The Irons!

No problem let you know if I play some more in the future

Coletrain
03-30-2017, 03:31 AM
Damn, thanks for being a solid trooper Kamuz, you will be missed.

Hypnos
04-01-2017, 03:20 PM
hi kamuz, sorry for only seeing this. Weird thing is, I've kept you on my list and have been receiving badges everyday this week bar Wednesday. Can you confirm your username and that you will no longer be playing? Cheers

Kamuz24z
04-01-2017, 04:55 PM
hi kamuz, sorry for only seeing this. Weird thing is, I've kept you on my list and have been receiving badges everyday this week bar Wednesday. Can you confirm your username and that you will no longer be playing? Cheers

Yes is me I just kept 20 troopers for my son he used to auto play everyday for the last month he wanted to play the game so I just don't want him to spend to much time maybe you won't be receiving points every day

Hypnos
04-01-2017, 06:35 PM
No worries dude, thanks for all the badges you've been a great trooper