PDA

View Full Version : Little bit late... But hi!

BenjaminBreeg
03-29-2017, 08:23 PM
Hi,
Maybe some have recognized me, I'm Athanasios and relative new to the forum...
I actually don't write much, cause I firstly don't speak English that well and secondly I ain't that experienced like many others here.
I'm a young Iron Maiden fan from Berlin-btw does anyone know a shop in Berlin, where I can get Iron Maiden beer?- and I'm a new Iron Maiden fan, I haven't got all albums yet...
I hope I can join this community fast!
Greetings from Germany!
Athanasios

zdm-1083
03-29-2017, 09:45 PM
Hi and welcome :)

I think you can find information about trooper beer shop in Berlin on dedicated website ;)
http://trooperbeer.com/

beastmaster
03-30-2017, 02:29 AM
Hi,
Maybe some have recognized me, I'm Athanasios and relative new to the forum...
I actually don't write much, cause I firstly don't speak English that well and secondly I ain't that experienced like many others here.
I'm a young Iron Maiden fan from Berlin-btw does anyone know a shop in Berlin, where I can get Iron Maiden beer?- and I'm a new Iron Maiden fan, I haven't got all albums yet...
I hope I can join this community fast!
Greetings from Germany!
Athanasios

-------------------------

Hi Athanasios...greeting from Indonesia maiden fan..

Actually me neither, my english sucks and i should've take some english course when i was young.. but now its much too late to study...:-)

I like the way you like the Maiden Music...being a fan for almost 20 years diz band still pathed in my head.
Try to hearin the legendary retro album like Powerslave and Somewhere in Time, youll find out why every single of Maiden is an Epic Song...

Have a Nice day buddy

-beastmaster-

BenjaminBreeg
03-30-2017, 04:25 AM
Well, I'm playing legacy, naturally...
I'm not that good, as school takes time, but I'm playing it.
Shouldn't sound as if I'm only a fan, not playing LotB, sorry

BenjaminBreeg
03-30-2017, 07:22 AM
Hi and welcome :)

I think you can find information about trooper beer shop in Berlin on dedicated website ;)
http://trooperbeer.com/

Thanks!
But only online, or?

powerslave74
03-30-2017, 07:37 AM
Thanks!
But only online, or?

Welcome to the forum, BenjaminBreeg! You should be able to find plenty of help here with the game, even if you do not post too much. There are many helpful people here with a lot of great advice.

As far as the trooperbeer.com or ironmaidenbeer.com website goes, while they do have a link for you to buy beer direct from the distributor, they also have a store locator to help you find the beer as close as possible to your home, I would recommend using this. All you have to do is use the find beer icon on the menu at the top of the screen and click on stockist finder. Then, enter your city and country and how many miles/kilometers you are willing to travel into appropriate boxes. Good luck in locating the beer, and when you do find it enjoy!