PDA

View Full Version : Trooper Badge Notification

kkkreg5
03-30-2017, 03:42 AM
Well looks like the pop up when first starting the game is not working. I'm receiving badges, but I don't know from who.

Chaosego888
03-30-2017, 08:34 AM
I usually play your Angel pretty soon after reset. I have found that if you close the game out and restart every so often you see more of them. If I leave the game on for 8 or 10 hours, I don't ever see any. I guess the game only shows them within a certain time window of when they are played. There definitely needs to be a better system for this

powerslave74
03-30-2017, 08:50 AM
Well looks like the pop up when first starting the game is not working. I'm receiving badges, but I don't know from who.

I usually play your Angel pretty soon after reset. I have found that if you close the game out and restart every so often you see more of them. If I leave the game on for 8 or 10 hours, I don't ever see any. I guess the game only shows them within a certain time window of when they are played. There definitely needs to be a better system for this

I agree with @Chaosego. It seems that if you restart the game periodically throughout the day, then you are most likely to see at least most of the troopers who have used your champion. While this is not perfect, at least as far as I can tell, it seems to be the best possible way currently to see who has used your trooper today. I hope that one day there will be a more accurate way to track who is using your trooper than there currently is. I am trying to keep track of who is using my trooper by keeping track of it over the course of a week. If my trooper is showing active for the week and they have showed up on my list at least a couple of times, then I make the assumption that they are sending me trooper points every day even if I do not see them in the pop up screen. I also start off with the assumption that my troopers from the forum are playing every day, even if I do not see them in the pop up screen. I do not think that I have ever dropped a forum trooper unless they have stated that they are quitting the game and will never return.

slauki
03-30-2017, 08:55 AM
have the same issue on my mobile phone, when i start the game for the first time of the day. the 2nd time the badges are always shown correctly.
on the emulator i never have any problems...

kkkreg5
03-30-2017, 11:57 AM

I opened and closed the game yesterday 3 to 4 times between game sessions. It would show 1 to 2 Troopers and that would be all. Before Monday, I was seeing up 17 at one time.

Also, since the last update, I get 2 to 3 server errors a week. Anyone else notice this?

Chaosego888
03-30-2017, 03:52 PM
I have only gotten 2 MACLO errors in the past few weeks. I keep my troopers out of the Lord of MACLO Dungeons though.

powerslave74
03-31-2017, 07:48 AM
I have only gotten 2 MACLO errors in the past few weeks. I keep my troopers out of the Lord of MACLO Dungeons though.

It has been two weeks since I last had a MACL0 error. Some of those last errors were in the LoL dungeons and some were in PVE. I had meant to post about this back at the time when the errors had returned, but it slipped my mind; I think I have been working too hard lately. I noticed that all of those errors happened when I did not have a very good wifi connection, so I started turning off the wifi on my phone any time that I have played while having a poor connection. I have not had a single MACL0 error since. Of course, this may just be coincidence, but so far it has worked and I have not lost trooper badges to that dreaded error. If I receive a MACL0 error while not using wifi I will post it here!

mjmxiii
03-31-2017, 08:06 AM
Got a MACLO error tonight.

Ian
03-31-2017, 02:18 PM
Hope I am showing up Kkreg, I use your angel every day

kkkreg5
03-31-2017, 02:38 PM
Hope I am showing up Kkreg, I use your angel every day

You do Ian, thanks for that.

Thanks to all the others on this thread that send badges my way everyday. They are greatly appreciated. Felt bad that I had to cut a few that were great at first, but had slowed down in recent weeks.

Kris-0707
03-31-2017, 02:47 PM
I noticed the same, it is not possible to get 5k badges per 2 days as was weeks before. I think peoples prefer to play pvp instead, which is sad, because pvp is bugged and not fun. I don't care really, however I'm sending badges every day to all my troopers :)

PerthEddie
03-31-2017, 02:53 PM
I'm sending badges every day to all my troopers :)

Same here.

Silentknight
03-31-2017, 03:13 PM
I noticed the same, it is not possible to get 5k badges per 2 days as was weeks before. I think peoples prefer to play pvp instead, which is sad, because pvp is bugged and not fun. I don't care really, however I'm sending badges every day to all my troopers :)
I still do pretty well but am starting to only accept forum members. Devs need to fix trooper list inactivity bug. Got Chaosego back & he was showing 2 days inactivity???

Silentknight
03-31-2017, 03:18 PM
If troopers are playing PVP instead...they better wake up! Gunna need every badge u can get!!! My advice...keep a list & cut the deadbeats! Sooner or later we'll all be one big happy trooper family!

Chaosego888
03-31-2017, 06:52 PM
I still do pretty well but am starting to only accept forum members. Devs need to fix trooper list inactivity bug. Got Chaosego back & he was showing 2 days inactivity???Don't know why... Are you getting badge notifications?... Played yours each day within an hour and a half after reset. Same with anyone who has a non Eddie trooper. I usually run those first then the Cyborgs & Samurais. I have a couple of randoms that I accepted last week that probably aren't going to make it long...

Chaosego888
03-31-2017, 06:58 PM
I opened and closed the game yesterday 3 to 4 times between game sessions. It would show 1 to 2 Troopers and that would be all. Before Monday, I was seeing up 17 at one time.

Also, since the last update, I get 2 to 3 server errors a week. Anyone else notice this?Are you still having issues with the notifications? I do remember back around Christmas, I was having the same issue you described but still seeing the number of badges increasing It eventually fixed itself. It's like that daily rewards popup. I rarely see that but seem to get the rewards for it.

Silentknight
03-31-2017, 07:05 PM
Don't know why... Are you getting badge notifications?... Played yours each day within an hour and a half after reset. Same with anyone who has a non Eddie trooper. I usually run those first then the Cyborgs & Samurais. I have a couple of randoms that I accepted last week that probably aren't going to make it long...

Nah,we're good! Just know u were playing but list showed 2 days. Don't think I saw u 1st day but have the rest. No problem bud...I trust ya! Exactly y I want all in forum troopers

Tritium
03-31-2017, 07:08 PM
Yea, I've had the same issue occasionally with a trooper's inactivity being displayed incorrectly. As a rule, I always give forum troopers the benefit of the doubt and don't kick them unless they state here that they're quitting.

Chaosego888
03-31-2017, 07:15 PM
Nah,we're good! Just know u were playing but list showed 2 days. Don't think I saw u 1st day but have the rest. No problem bud...I trust ya! Exactly y I want all in forum troopersCould have got a MACLO on that Grim Reaper the other night. I was auto playing those while driving home and got the error on one of them. I didn't realize you had switched until I got home and started looking for your Prisoner. Does everyone put the Reaper in on Warrior Dungeon Day? I had 10 of those to play that day!

Silentknight
03-31-2017, 07:21 PM
Could have got a MACLO on that Grim Reaper the other night. I was auto playing those while driving home and got the error on one of them. I didn't realize you had switched until I got home and started looking for your Prisoner. Does everyone put the Reaper in on Warrior Dungeon Day? I had 10 of those to play that day!

LOL,usually change em for LoL. MGS or prisoner on off days. Kinda getting away from prisoner,too many haters! Plus once he's nerfed...

Chaosego888
03-31-2017, 07:52 PM
LOL,usually change em for LoL. MGS or prisoner on off days. Kinda getting away from prisoner,too many haters! Plus once he's nerfed...I don't discriminate against any character... You can put a fresh Corrupted Ox Soul with no talismans and I will just take it through the Allied Kingdom secret location! I get too many MACLO errors in the dungeon to carry troopers in there!

Silentknight
03-31-2017, 08:31 PM
I don't discriminate against any character... You can put a fresh Corrupted Ox Soul with no talismans and I will just take it through the Allied Kingdom secret location! I get too many MACLO errors in the dungeon to carry troopers in there!

A few of my troopers have it in for Lefty so I don't wanna rub it in! Due to start farming LoL,been mostly doing Underworld madness for the talisman power ups.

Chaosego888
03-31-2017, 09:15 PM
A few of my troopers have it in for Lefty so I don't wanna rub it in! Due to start farming LoL,been mostly doing Underworld madness for the talisman power ups.He is the only ally I am yet to obtain...probably pull him on Castration Day! Angel of Pain pisses me off a lot more, much more unpredictable... Talisman choice makes more of difference on it than it does on Prisoner

mjmxiii
03-31-2017, 09:16 PM
And want to first say thanks for all the badges! You've all really helped me max out some chars over the past few months... play every single one of your chars every day! Have had some MACLO errors in recent weeks and one last night, which I think Gmac was a casulty of. If you don't get badges from me it is only because of some error that's out of my control. I've gotten errors in most common grind locations so I tend to stick to my goal of getting to 100 5* chars no matter what happens.

Thought it would be cool (since you guys had a hand in making it happen) if I gave you a list of my maxed chars so if you ever want to try one you might not have or if there is general consensus to one that works best for everyone, you can let me know so I can make the switch for you. Also, working on maxing Artillery Dog and MGSon Talismans before I add them to the list as I wouldn't want to serve a half-cooked meal lol. Oh and if you see a toon on my team you think I should've maxed a long time ago, please let me know so I can start (there are some obvious ones I just pulled after Scarifice released)...

Maxed Chars:
Soldier Ed
AGeneral
WTroll
AoP
DMarauder
AGSon
DDog

Cheers guys! (And please excuse the long post but there just aren't enough words to show my appreciation!)

Silentknight
03-31-2017, 09:26 PM
Cheers guys! (And please excuse the long post but there just aren't enough words to show my appreciation!)

YW! Even tho we just hooked up,lol. IMO MGS is the best support healer in the game + 7k damage is decent too. Served me well in beta! I'll put him in at reset,couple talismans aren't quite maxed...all freeze still!

Silentknight
03-31-2017, 09:32 PM
YW! Even tho we just hooked up,lol. IMO MGS is the best support healer in the game + 7k damage is decent too. Served me well in beta! I'll put him in at reset,couple talismans aren't quite maxed...all freeze still!

P.S. I'd max ur CRE!

Chaosego888
03-31-2017, 09:47 PM
And want to first say thanks for all the badges! You've all really helped me max out some chars over the past few months... play every single one of your chars every day! Have had some MACLO errors in recent weeks and one last night, which I think Gmac was a casulty of. If you don't get badges from me it is only because of some error that's out of my control. I've gotten errors in most common grind locations so I tend to stick to my goal of getting to 100 5* chars no matter what happens.

Thought it would be cool (since you guys had a hand in making it happen) if I gave you a list of my maxed chars so if you ever want to try one you might not have or if there is general consensus to one that works best for everyone, you can let me know so I can make the switch for you. Also, working on maxing Artillery Dog and MGSon Talismans before I add them to the list as I wouldn't want to serve a half-cooked meal lol. Oh and if you see a toon on my team you think I should've maxed a long time ago, please let me know so I can start (there are some obvious ones I just pulled after Scarifice released)...

Maxed Chars:
Soldier Ed
AGeneral
WTroll
AoP
DMarauder
AGSon
DDog

Cheers guys! (And please excuse the long post but there just aren't enough words to show my appreciation!)I like the ones you have been using lately Death Dog & Desert Marauder. You can check my team and make recommendations as well. If you wan't to play with a certain character, I can always throw it in for 10 or 15 minutes at reset. I usually stick to Eddies because some players are picky about that. I am considering building Rainmaker Eddie so you may see that eventually.

mjmxiii
04-01-2017, 01:51 AM
Cool SK, I maxed up my MGS today (killer!) and will work on CRE next. Will take a look at your roster Chaos.... I preferred Eddie's too until the switching bug came along. Just had an issue with autoplay AI switching out to a half-dead Ed for a pointless power buff when it could have just attacked and won... instead 10 ironite to give a trooper badges. Just another roll my eyes moment. If the AI was better, the switching would be fine.

Silentknight
04-01-2017, 01:58 AM
Cool SK, I maxed up my MGS today (killer!) and will work on CRE next. Will take a look at your roster Chaos.... I preferred Eddie's too until the switching bug came along. Just had an issue with autoplay AI switching out to a half-dead Ed for a pointless power buff when it could have just attacked and won... instead 10 ironite to give a trooper badges. Just another roll my eyes moment. If the AI was better, the switching would be fine.

If the A.I. was better it would solve alot of things!!! Nerfing for instance!

BG840
04-01-2017, 02:31 AM
I too have noticed a decline on the receiving end of trooper points. Though not always signed in I spend a fair amount of time on here when not playing the game. Which i think might have something to do with previous requests falling by the wayside. I have been wanting to stock my list with dedicated forum members instead of randoms. I know for sure that the handful of forum members i have on my list ALWAYS comes through with points. Most of y'all keep your lists full and by the time i see it posted on here my opportunity to join has passed. So if any of you need dedicated, true, daily trooper services shoot me a request bg840-9659. I posted this here in hopes of generating requests from members on this thread. Thanks for your consideration and Up the Irons!!

Hey Chaosego what part of Cakilaki you in?

kkkreg5
04-01-2017, 03:08 AM
Are you still having issues with the notifications? I do remember back around Christmas, I was having the same issue you described but still seeing the number of badges increasing It eventually fixed itself. It's like that daily rewards popup. I rarely see that but seem to get the rewards for it.

Chaos,
I think it may have fixed itself yesterday. I got notified of about 500 in shot, then later that night about another 150. Maybe it depends on the time of day.

I think I saw Silent say something about the emulator. I never receive notifications on that.

kkkreg5
04-01-2017, 03:11 AM
Most of y'all keep your lists full and by the time i see it posted on here my opportunity to join has passed. So if any of you need dedicated, true, daily trooper services shoot me a request bg840-9659. I posted this here in hopes of generating requests from members on this thread. Thanks for your consideration and Up the Irons!!

Send a request BG840. I can make room for forum brethren.

Silentknight
04-01-2017, 03:12 AM
Chaos,
I think it may have fixed itself yesterday. I got notified of about 500 in shot, then later that night about another 150. Maybe it depends on the time of day.

I think I saw Silent say something about the emulator. I never receive notifications on that.
Not me,unless u mean another silent. Slauki

kkkreg5
04-01-2017, 03:27 AM
Not me,unless u mean another silent. Slauki

Yep, Slauki. My apologies...

Silentknight
04-01-2017, 03:34 AM
Yep, Slauki. My apologies...

Np & not necessary

mjmxiii
04-01-2017, 04:06 AM
....I have been wanting to stock my list with dedicated forum members instead of randoms. I know for sure that the handful of forum members i have on my list ALWAYS comes through with points. Most of y'all keep your lists full and by the time i see it posted on here my opportunity to join has passed. So if any of you need dedicated, true, daily trooper services shoot me a request bg840-9659. I posted this here in hopes of generating requests from members on this thread. Thanks for your consideration and Up the Irons!!

My list is full atm but I do have a few non-forum random players and trying to figure who is lagging on badges... when I figure it out, I will hit you up.

Chaosego888
04-01-2017, 04:56 AM
I too have noticed a decline on the receiving end of trooper points. Though not always signed in I spend a fair amount of time on here when not playing the game. Which i think might have something to do with previous requests falling by the wayside. I have been wanting to stock my list with dedicated forum members instead of randoms. I know for sure that the handful of forum members i have on my list ALWAYS comes through with points. Most of y'all keep your lists full and by the time i see it posted on here my opportunity to join has passed. So if any of you need dedicated, true, daily trooper services shoot me a request bg840-9659. I posted this here in hopes of generating requests from members on this thread. Thanks for your consideration and Up the Irons!!

Hey Chaosego what part of Cakilaki you in?Damn man, you from this tardbox too? Got a spot for you here in Spartanburg! Send me a request.

powerslave74
04-01-2017, 10:13 AM

Hey Chaosego what part of Cakilaki you in?

If you still have room for another forum member who plays all of their troopers everyday, please send me a request and I will accept it as soon as I see it.

kkkreg5
04-01-2017, 02:31 PM
I had a weird game crash last night (sorry Treeb0mb). The game restarted on it's own. I'm trying to figure out if it actually was the game or my phone. The phone was updated to Nougat the night before. It happened after the autolock. When I unlocked it, the game screen was dark.

BG840
04-01-2017, 03:15 PM
Requests sent Powerslave74, and kkkreg5

Badges sent from from Charleston, Chaosego888

Mjmxii when you get a slot open hit me up

Thanks a toon I mean ton was hoping a call to arms wouldn't go unnoticed.

kkkreg5
04-01-2017, 05:06 PM

Accepted and played!

powerslave74
04-01-2017, 06:09 PM

Badges sent from from Charleston, Chaosego888

Mjmxii when you get a slot open hit me up

I have accepted your request and sent you your daily badges. I am happy your call to arms did not go unnoticed. I have most of the people on this thread as troopers and all of them are excellent allies. Thank you everyone for your daily badges!

Saigrim
04-03-2017, 04:19 AM
I have a couple thirty plus day Troopers that need to be kicked to the curb. Those here that have my Trooper know I am as constant as the sun rising in the east.

mjmxiii
04-03-2017, 06:41 AM
I have a couple thirty plus day Troopers that need to be kicked to the curb. Those here that have my Trooper know I am as constant as the sun rising in the east.

As constant as in sets in the West bro... Thanks for all the badges!
🤘

scott-5496
04-03-2017, 09:55 AM

I can send a request as I have some spaces to fill as well - others here will testify to my playing everyday!

Sag7272
04-03-2017, 12:14 PM
I can send a request as I have some spaces to fill as well - others here will testify to my playing everyday!

I can attest of this, you are one of my longest standing trooper & among the most steady one!
Don't hesitate troopers that's a real one :) ^^^^

scott-5496
04-03-2017, 01:50 PM
I can attest of this, you are one of my longest standing trooper & among the most steady one!
Don't hesitate troopers that's a real one :) ^^^^

Cheers Sag - I must be the steadiest as I have done every trroper every single day since November last year - I think that makes me a little sad but hey ho - I work from home so it works!

Sag7272
04-03-2017, 02:02 PM
Cheers Sag - I must be the steadiest as I have done every trroper every single day since November last year - I think that makes me a little sad but hey ho - I work from home so it works!
No worries, same here, had even cut trooper rooster to about 40 just to be sure everyone have their badges everyday :)

Oh.. if only I worked from home, Nicko & Jofer would have a run for their money sadly it happened only in beta days... :/

kkkreg5
04-03-2017, 03:10 PM

Scott, I can make room if you're still looking.

scott-5496
04-03-2017, 03:12 PM
Scott, I can make room if you're still looking.

Yeah send me a request KK - got a couple of spaces. Welcome to my team!

kkkreg5
04-03-2017, 03:50 PM
Yeah send me a request KK - got a couple of spaces. Welcome to my team!

Request sent!

GotN
04-07-2017, 09:55 AM

Sent you request. Play every day. Would be great to welcome you in my team! \m/