PDA

View Full Version : Game locking up

Strutz
08-02-2016, 08:30 PM
Last couple days game keeps locking, usually just after moving to a new stage. The mobs appear, but never get que to attack. Anyone else experience this? Just happened 3 times in a row towards the end of underworld nightmare, just after moving to a 3rd stage, so each time I have to exit the game and lose those 5 energy.

Strutz
08-02-2016, 08:42 PM
Underworld nightmare Burdens of Sin freezes at start of stage 3 before any actions.

Hank
08-02-2016, 09:11 PM
The game locked up on me on at the end of a battle about 20 minutes ago and I had to quit out. Now can't get back in. Rebooted my phone but no joy. Just reinstalling the game to see if that helps. A bit frustrating really as I'd just refilled my sands!

EDIT - OK, reinstalled and everything seems fine again. Must have been my phone.

EDIT 2 - OK, everything definitely not fine. I've got all of my characters and their levels are correct but I've lost 3-skull progress from a number of levels and they're not ones I completed in the last few days.

EDIT 3 - Level progress is fine but the original problem is back :-(

madmanmeyer74
08-03-2016, 01:26 AM
I am having same issue on Children of the Damned. 3 days in a row now I have tried playing that board using a high leveled trooper to help beat the board. Each time I have had to drop at least 10 ironite to revive and then I get screwed because the game freezes. So far I have lost out on 30 ironite and 75 trooper points as a result and I obviously cannot advance.

jpmusic
08-03-2016, 02:39 AM
I am having same issue on Children of the Damned. 3 days in a row now I have tried playing that board using a high leveled trooper to help beat the board. Each time I have had to drop at least 10 ironite to revive and then I get screwed because the game freezes. So far I have lost out on 30 ironite and 75 trooper points as a result and I obviously cannot advance.

Children of the Damned level us currently bugged, the problem happens when the opponent has a freeze shield before you go on to the last wave. Mind that and you should be fine.