PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Greg-9744

Peppoah
03-30-2017, 07:05 PM
Hi Greg, could you please change your champion or put some talismans in your RttH Eddie? I lost 20 ironite yesterday and today and didn't want to spend another ten today. Maybe your other troopers have the same problem and you lose trooper points
Greets, Pepp

scott-5496
03-31-2017, 09:16 AM
He is one of mine too but he gets played against a weak team on the Secret locations and is still an easy win and you get the rewards - I do that with a lot of my weaker troopers.

Peppoah
03-31-2017, 01:15 PM
Thanks, Scott, I did the same today, but it's hard to see because it's a level 100 5 ⭐️ Eddie. I'm sure he did it by mistake. He's a very good trooper like you are. Now that I know, I'll watch better. It wasn't a problem when the eddies didn't change on autofarming.

scott-5496
03-31-2017, 01:45 PM
Yeah Peppoah - I have to say I do a quick check of troopers when they change their champs just to be sure - the Eddie swap thing is a pain at the moment but I can still play all my Eddie troopers on GoD Madness with no problems so far. All of my troopers should get a badge from me every single day as so far I have not missed a day in months worth of playing - even xmas day!