PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Italy

Tridimensionale
03-31-2017, 05:26 PM
Hello troopers, i m addicted to this game since october and i m not new to the forum.. sadly i had an issue with the forum registration so i couldn t post anything but now i can :)

My game id is Tridimension-1303.. if you need a daily player feel free to add :cool:

Tritium
03-31-2017, 06:03 PM
Welcome! I've always wanted to go to Italy. What area are you from? My family was from Naples before they moved to the U.S. two generations ago.

Jofer16
03-31-2017, 06:11 PM
Hello troopers, i m addicted to this game since october and i m not new to the forum.. sadly i had an issue with the forum registration so i couldn t post anything but now i can :)

My game id is Tridimensionale-1303.. if you need a daily player feel free to add :cool:

Welcome! Registration bug happened to me as well. Tried to add you but says player can't be found, I'll try again later :)

Tridimensionale
03-31-2017, 06:28 PM
Welcome! Registration bug happened to me as well. Tried to add you but says player can't be found, I'll try again later :)

Sorry my bad.. wrong nick.. edited

Tridimensionale
03-31-2017, 06:29 PM
Welcome! I've always wanted to go to Italy. What area are you from? My family was from Naples before they moved to the U.S. two generations ago.

North of Italy, near Milan :)