PDA

View Full Version : Next Eddie you would like to see...

mjmxiii
04-01-2017, 11:56 PM
A while back there was a post that had a bunch of different Ed's we wanted to see, can't find that post anymore... if anyone finds or knows where its at, let me know... Found this one and wanted to add it in homage to the Sparton 300...

Silentknight
04-02-2017, 12:04 AM
A while back there was a post that had a bunch of different Ed's we wanted to see, can't find that post anymore... if anyone finds or knows where its at, let me know... Found this one and wanted to add it in homage to the Sparton 300...

Not the same artist they started with eh! Not sure when they changed,u guys might know better.

mjmxiii
04-02-2017, 12:04 AM
There was a bunch of obvious ones but some were left off the list, like this one..

mjmxiii
04-02-2017, 12:08 AM
Not the same artist they started with eh! Not sure when they changed,u guys might know better.

yeah doesnt look like a Derek Riggs eddie... but I think some like the dance of death GR were drawn in a photoshop or illustrator environment instead of by hand on paper.

Silentknight
04-02-2017, 12:12 AM
yeah doesnt look like a Derek Riggs eddie... but I think some like the dance of death GR were drawn in a photoshop or illustrator environment instead of by hand on paper.

Google says until 1990. Then Maiden started accepting contributions from other artists for Fear of the Dark

DIEDD
04-02-2017, 12:29 AM
I would like to see more emblematic eddies, I mean cover eddies like the Seventh Son or piece of mind. Just a few examples.

treeb0mbb
04-02-2017, 12:32 AM
I would first want to see eddies that should have been in the game already. Were is the trooper eddie? I swear I saw someone had him in the inventory but we can't get him? Also killers eddie which they promised would come in the next story update which hasn't arrived yet. Then we can go looking into some new cool eddies.

mjmxiii
04-02-2017, 12:55 AM
I would first want to see eddies that should have been in the game already. Were is the trooper eddie? I swear I saw someone had him in the inventory but we can't get him? Also killers eddie which they promised would come in the next story update which hasn't arrived yet. Then we can go looking into some new cool eddies.

Think Trooper Ed is coming as is Eternal Ed... Killers Ed would be a favorite of mine, but would be hard to differentiate between him and RTTH Ed. Would like to see 7th son and Piece of Mind Eddies too... can't understand why Navigator, SoL or Storm came before some obvious classic ones should have but they did...

Silentknight
04-02-2017, 02:08 AM
Think Trooper Ed is coming as is Eternal Ed... Killers Ed would be a favorite of mine, but would be hard to differentiate between him and RTTH Ed. Would like to see 7th son and Piece of Mind Eddies too... can't understand why Navigator, SoL or Storm came before some obvious classic ones should have but they did...

Killers Eddie is coming in Night City...click on it

Coletrain
04-02-2017, 02:12 AM
Gotta have a Seventh Son/Book of Souls Eddie soon, right? Aside from that, I also want to see a Final Frontier Eddie.

treeb0mbb
04-02-2017, 03:11 AM
Killers Eddie is coming in Night City...click on it

I bet Night city gonna come only on the 100th anniversary of the Killers album. At least that's what it looks like for now.

powerslave74
04-02-2017, 09:45 AM

Centurion Eddie would be awesome to see, but I do hope that we will finally see Trooper Eddie and Killers Eddie before we see him. Only because it will mean that we probably have new content in the game, which we desperately need. Anyone who looks at my signature all ready knows that I would personally love to see 2 Minutes 2 Midnight Eddie!

mjmxiii
04-02-2017, 07:09 PM
I bet Night city gonna come only on the 100th anniversary of the Killers album. At least that's what it looks like for now.

Dude, they better not lol... I just hope they get priorities in order and that they get over tweaking on PvP soon... beta testing nerfs in real-time is bs. I'm thinking they might be trying to sneak out BNW on us... removing talismans from arena store on the 8th for a reason? Hope so! I wanna see all the other content that should have been released long before PvP!

Centurion Eddie would be awesome to see, but I do hope that we will finally see Trooper Eddie and Killers Eddie before we see him. Only because it will mean that we probably have new content in the game, which we desperately need. Anyone who looks at my signature all ready knows that I would personally love to see 2 Minutes 2 Midnight Eddie!

Midnight Eddie would be killer! Could be like a mercenary style char... had not thought of that one! I always liked the artwork from 7th son... so not only the album cover Ed, but Prophet Ed, and madness Ed, etc.. but agree, first things first! New content and fixes that aren't for PvP!