PDA

View Full Version : PvP suggestion

Pagan-3014
04-02-2017, 12:22 AM
We all know setting a good defense is hard. Mainly because all we know is wether we won or lost. So more info would be super helpful. While it would be awesome to watch how our troops lost to the attacker. I know that's a lot to ask. What would be useful is instead of just the name of the player who attacked us, would be a picture of what Eddie and 3 troops he used. I'm not asking for their skill shard count, or what talismans they used. Just their troops. That would give everyone a chance to see what they're losing to and set theIr defense and use of skill shards accordingly

treeb0mbb
04-02-2017, 12:31 AM
Good idea but usually whenever your defense loses it's because of a lot of factors but mainly RNG. Either you get really lucky and get perfect hits and activate whatever abilities your team has then the enemy team usually doesn't stand a chance if you got good stuff. I agree it would be nice to see more info when a PVP battle happens even a replay perhaps like in CoC but they need to fix the AI first.

Askora
04-02-2017, 06:17 AM
I agree, the AI is the biggest problem with pvp. I can beat my own team in the defense test without even trying and that's using the same characters. Another thing I think would be good for pvp is to not show the defenses equipped talismans. While I do enjoy the advantage it gives to me when I'm on offense, it also tells the attacker exactly which character may be the greatest threat based on talismans. With the bugs, it's helpful to know what is equipped, but beyond that it's a blow to the defense.