PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Down Unda.

MadadaM
04-02-2017, 10:02 PM
G'day fellow "Beasters".
Have been playing for a while now & hav finally decided to make a post. 😋
Apart from th disconnection issues I have,this is not too bad a game.👍🏼
Am looking for new troopers,but I do have one rule,if you do not play for 2 days you get booted,can't see the sense in wasting the hourglasses on someone who isn't even there.👌🏼
Well,have rattled on for too long,see ya's in the tournaments.😜

Silentknight
04-02-2017, 10:22 PM
G'day fellow "Beasters".
Am looking for new troopers,but I do have one rule,if you do not play for 2 days you get booted,can't see the sense in wasting the hourglasses on someone who isn't even there.👌🏼

That was my philosophy too but...the trooper list is bugged. Can't trust the days inactive!

Tritium
04-02-2017, 10:53 PM
Ooh, an Ozzie! Welcome to the pack, man!

yojo
04-03-2017, 07:33 PM
G'day fellow "Beasters".

Hi!

what is your ID?

treeb0mbb
04-03-2017, 07:46 PM
Send me a request over at treeb0mbb-9454 I play daily.

PerthEddie
04-04-2017, 11:45 AM
G'Day. Where in Straya are you from? I am not Australian but am English and living in Perth. Just in Brisbane now for a few days with work. My list is full right now but if I get a slot I will let you know :)

Tritium
04-04-2017, 06:29 PM
G'Day. Where in Straya are you from? I am not Australian but am English and living in Perth. Just in Brisbane now for a few days with work. My list is full right now but if I get a slot I will let you know :)

Nice location, man. I figured you lived there what with your name and all haha. I've heard that the weather in Perth is comparable to southern California due to the wind and water currents there. Is there any truth to that? :p

MadadaM
04-04-2017, 09:14 PM
Hey guys,thanks for the warm greetings & advice.👍🏼
PerthEddie,I'm an Aussie,I,live on the Mid North Coast of N.S.W with my wife & family.😫
Treebomb,will send request today.👌🏼
I do play Legacy every day,just a bit slack when it comes to checking forums! 😜
And thanx Silentknight,will remember that.👍🏼👊🏼

MadadaM
04-04-2017, 09:26 PM
Yojo,my I.d is;
MadadaM-9356.
Silent Knight,tried sending you a fiend request with no success.😔
Treeb0mbb,will re-send fiend request now that I've re-checked the spelling of your name!!!😋

PerthEddie
04-05-2017, 10:10 AM
Nice location, man. I figured you lived there what with your name and all haha. I've heard that the weather in Perth is comparable to southern California due to the wind and water currents there. Is there any truth to that? :p

Yeah the weather is good and one of the reasons we chose Western Australia. It is the 2nd month of Autumn now and the temp has been 31 Celsius this week. Come winter it does get cold at night and goes down to single digits (only talking 8/9/10) but the days get up to round about 20 Celsius so still nice temp.

My step sister lives in California - Huntingdon Beach area

Pagan-3014
04-06-2017, 06:37 AM
Added u mada. Welcome to the forums. (Try to ignore the trolls :)