PDA

View Full Version : Well now the game's just screwing with me.

BonFire
04-03-2017, 04:20 PM
Just started a battle, and despite my Prisoner and my team going first, the enemy started with 2 shields, they went up to nine power, Allied Soldier used reflect, SoL Eddie used Leech, and then the Assassin Golden Sun used Immortality. I eventually won out by the skin of my teeth, but that battle really shouldn't have gone down like that.

Fourth character was a Red Pyro Soldier so I guess his Meditation kicked in somehow and raised Magic Resistance.

treeb0mbb
04-03-2017, 04:26 PM
The game sometimes screws all of us over pretty bad with the RNG and who goes first and abilities activating I feel you dude. I've had some battles were I thought I could win possibly but then I got screwed by a void shield or some taunt.

Enti
04-03-2017, 05:16 PM
I had a battle in which I was going first, took my turn, then as I started to prepare a coffee for myself, I put my phone down without the slightest fear as I knew nothing bad is going to happen (I have one set of immunity and one set of shield talisman on all my offense characters) as the talisman effects last for a full round when I go first.

Looking back, one of my characters is gone, two stunned and enemy healed to full HP...

Hahaha I think I did lose that battle, but was surprising enough

BonFire
04-03-2017, 05:48 PM
Wait, red Pyro soldier doesn't even have a Passive, so the game just gave the team two resistance shields on my turn on the two characters that could drag the match because it could.

I also just revenged them again after they revenged me. I looked away, must've been their turn, but I look back, 2 of my characters are dead, and they also have shields up. I don't think any of the characters on this person's team can generate Power, Eddie can steal, but that'd only be 2. Wonder what talisman's this person's using.

BonFire
04-03-2017, 05:52 PM
Dude, that team took you to task.

Jofer16
04-03-2017, 10:08 PM
Yeah I've had some goofy bugs today, aside from the usual self attacking kamikaze, etc types. Weirdest was I was fighting someone and all my ability icons disappeared. I could target people and toggle play speed/auto but no matter where i tapped no abilities could be cast and everyone just stood there. Had to restart the app to a loss. I was always wonder if people I lose to like this get all pumped up their defense held lol

Jofer16
04-04-2017, 12:08 AM
Yeah I've had some goofy bugs today, aside from the usual self attacking kamikaze, etc types. Weirdest was I was fighting someone and all my ability icons disappeared. I could target people and toggle play speed/auto but no matter where i tapped no abilities could be cast and everyone just stood there. Had to restart the app to a loss. I was always wonder if people I lose to like this get all pumped up their defense held lol

Funny, everytime I post I'm experiencing bugs, etc I see certain people start to climb lol. The Master of Puppets ☠️

Jofer16
04-04-2017, 02:17 AM
Argh, self attack massacre against Carlos. Usually i catch them in time but so frequent today I've lost a handful.

BonFire
04-04-2017, 02:22 AM
Yeah, I just killed my Eddie with a Meteor and again, the defending team was using power moves when they were all out of power. This feels like it's trying to lose players.