PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else sick of grinding and getting nothing?

chase20100
04-03-2017, 07:03 PM
I put about two to three hours a day into this game, running 50 troopers, grabbing daily rewards, playing LoL dungeons when available and regular campaign mode. I've probably sunk a decent hundred and fifty into the game and only received a decent toon (Alliance General). My team is sorely lacking some Sentinel, Gunner, and Assassin Eddies. I didn't receive one damn Nautical soul after spending enough ironite to grab about twenty-five. The game is getting stale at this point when I keep receiving "rare" souls that I already have time and time again. Not to mention loot drops are fucking pathetic. You would think the higher level you are in the game, the better loot or characters you'd get but I am consistently getting jack shit.

Don't even get me started on PvP...

BonFire
04-03-2017, 07:14 PM
Yeah, it's pretty bad.

treeb0mbb
04-03-2017, 08:06 PM
Yea man I don't know who I have to blow off just to get me a good toon that I need(like warrior troll).

Rodrigo-3281
04-03-2017, 09:21 PM
Agreed. It's definitely been stale for a while and not getting the toons I want is outright frustrating and discouraging. Sacrifice wasn't the answer for that since you're still beholden to the RNG. At this moment I just want opportunities to outright buy toons but not necessarily with money though. Maybe with PvP coins or Ironite but I'm tired of getting disappointed and as more toons get added the less chance I will have to get a Warrior Troll or some other toon I don't have.

osiris0000
04-03-2017, 11:55 PM
Well, more than getting nothing i just want to see more excitement with new content. Because i have played this game from the start and have been grinding a lot - i mean a lot for a long time. Don't worry about getting the chars you want as long as you keep grinding, soon or later you will get it. I got my CG after 5 months and got my CRE after 8-9 month. I have already maxed my most of the decent chars and talisman sets. Well, after this point i don't have so much to look further in the game now - except new content!

chase20100
04-04-2017, 06:44 PM
The new content is being churned out way to slow. LoL and PvP are nice, but I'd like to see BNW or Night City in the near future. Night City has been a shadow since I installed the game over half a year back.

DaveMurray
04-05-2017, 09:25 AM
I put about two to three hours a day into this game, running 50 troopers, grabbing daily rewards, playing LoL dungeons when available and regular campaign mode. I've probably sunk a decent hundred and fifty into the game and only received a decent toon (Alliance General). My team is sorely lacking some Sentinel, Gunner, and Assassin Eddies. I didn't receive one damn Nautical soul after spending enough ironite to grab about twenty-five. The game is getting stale at this point when I keep receiving "rare" souls that I already have time and time again. Not to mention loot drops are fucking pathetic. You would think the higher level you are in the game, the better loot or characters you'd get but I am consistently getting jack shit.

Don't even get me started on PvP...

Count me in :D