PDA

View Full Version : 3 Star Purple Evolution Shards

IZI
04-04-2017, 08:17 PM
I haven't gotten a 3 star purple evolution shard in over a month. I have played all available LOL dungeons. I have farmed any and all possible sites multiple times. Any suggestions?

gmac
04-04-2017, 08:22 PM
I haven't gotten a 3 star purple evolution shard in over a month. I have played all available LOL dungeons. I have farmed any and all possible sites multiple times. Any suggestions?

I was able to get the five I needed on LoL dungeons lv 10 last Sunday.

Did 3 or 4 refills of sand of time to archive that.

Sometimes they pop up on secret locations.

Hope this helps.
Gmac

slauki
04-04-2017, 09:15 PM
they only drop in level 7-10 of the LOL dungeon and the highest % are on level 10. so if you are able to constantly grind level 10 you will get some 3* pretty regulary.

blade685
04-13-2017, 01:18 PM
I don't do lol since many month because 3* drop need a big up

Sidney
04-13-2017, 02:09 PM
they only drop in level 7-10 of the LOL dungeon and the highest % are on level 10. so if you are able to constantly grind level 10 you will get some 3* pretty regulary.

I don't know if it's just coincidence but I have a ton of the 3* Evo shards for every other color, but at least for me the purple ones don't seem to drop as often as the others, even at level X. Could just be "Bad Purple RNG Luck" for me, but they are always more elusive than the other colors.

blade685
04-13-2017, 02:24 PM
The must is the 100X5* toons reward, perhaps in 2030 for me, i summon 1 usable and not dupe toon per 3-6 month and lol drop are too bad ;)

Tritium
04-13-2017, 06:42 PM
I have had pretty decent luck obtaining 3* colored evo shards on LOL lvl 7. Since it costs only 7 SOT but has a chance to pull 3* shards, I love using it as my go-to farming spot. Also, it's incredibly quick because the enemies are so low-leveled. If need be, I'll even spend ironite to refill SOT if I really want more 3* shards for building specific characters.

IZI
04-14-2017, 03:32 PM
I don't know if it's just coincidence but I have a ton of the 3* Evo shards for every other color, but at least for me the purple ones don't seem to drop as often as the others, even at level X. Could just be "Bad Purple RNG Luck" for me, but they are always more elusive than the other colors.

This is what I'm experiencing. I have multiple 3 stars for every other color.

IZI
04-14-2017, 03:35 PM
I have had pretty decent luck obtaining 3* colored evo shards on LOL lvl 7. Since it costs only 7 SOT but has a chance to pull 3* shards, I love using it as my go-to farming spot. Also, it's incredibly quick because the enemies are so low-leveled. If need be, I'll even spend ironite to refill SOT if I really want more 3* shards for building specific characters.

Yes, level 7 LOL is what I usually farm with fairly good success for all 3 star shards except purple.

gmac
04-14-2017, 04:44 PM
Purple drops are worse than any other color, even on lv 10 the drops are horrible.