PDA

View Full Version : Message To My Troopers

kkkreg5
04-05-2017, 03:34 PM
My phone recently updated its operating system to Naugat. Since then I've been adjusting to all the little changes.

When I'm playing and using Troopers, if I toggle between apps, the game will close and restart. I've had this happen at least once everyday since last Thursday. I've now figured out that that's what was happening, so I'll be more mindful not to toggle apps while using Troopers. Today it was Chaosego. Sorry bud. I'll send badges to you 1st thing.

If others have noticed this, I apologize. I am still playing everyday. Thanks to everyone!

treeb0mbb
04-05-2017, 04:39 PM
Hey it's all good I don't think I've noticed it for me but hope you fix it soon.

Fister
04-05-2017, 04:45 PM
No worries, trooper. ☺

That is just what can happen. Haven't noticed any missing badges, but even if I had, I have no problem if solid troopers (such as you) need a break.

If notified I can wait even months. ☺

Sag7272
04-05-2017, 04:58 PM
No worries, trooper. ☺
That is just what can happen. Haven't noticed any missing badges, but even if I had, I have no problem if solid troopers (such as you) need a break.
If notified I can wait even months. ☺

No worries, good troopers are scarce, couple days won't change much in the big picture, take all the time to adjust...

Funny, Had Nougat back in September, been locked out about a month back then & had your problem after t'll about 2nd security patch in November, now working fine... How can this happen again in April is beyond me as newer build don't do that anymore... Just had 7.1.2 Nougat yesterday & everything flawless..

mjmxiii
04-05-2017, 06:47 PM
Damn kkkreg, scared me bro...relieved to hear you're having minor issues with your phone and not checking out! Good to have you as a trooper dude!

kkkreg5
04-05-2017, 08:05 PM
No worries, good troopers are scarce, couple days won't change much in the big picture, take all the time to adjust...

Funny, Had Nougat back in September, been locked out about a month back then & had your problem after t'll about 2nd security patch in November, now working fine... How can this happen again in April is beyond me as newer build don't do that anymore... Just had 7.1.2 Nougat yesterday & everything flawless..

Sag, I guess Verizon is late to the party and just pushed the first version. I'm at 7.0. I'll have to wait and see what the patches bring.

Sag7272
04-05-2017, 08:37 PM
Sag, I guess Verizon is late to the party and just pushed the first version. I'm at 7.0. I'll have to wait and see what the patches bring.
Running a Nexus so updates are a bit ahead of the curve ;) but if it helps, I had removed battery management authority over LOTB & extended screen off time to insure if was stable as possible & crash less often (that & FC everytime I was switching app) t'll it repaired itself, a real annoyance but it helped keeping issues to a minimum back then, maybe game update will fix it, good luck!

kkkreg5
04-05-2017, 11:23 PM
Running a Nexus so updates are a bit ahead of the curve ;) but if it helps, I had removed battery management authority over LOTB & extended screen off time to insure if was stable as possible & crash less often (that & FC everytime I was switching app) t'll it repaired itself, a real annoyance but it helped keeping issues to a minimum back then, maybe game update will fix it, good luck!

Battery management; is that the same as allowing the app to use as much bat power as it wants? I had already extended the display time after I thought that was causing the problem at first.

We'll see...

Sag7272
04-06-2017, 12:00 AM
Battery management; is that the same as allowing the app to use as much bat power as it wants? I had already extended the display time after I thought that was causing the problem at first.
We'll see...

Yep, tree dots in battery's menu corner, "battery optimization" opt out LOTB or something similar..
Supposed to prevent Android from killing it all the time for the battery drain or something... Not necessary anymore but maybe you'll need it as it was useful when I faced these issues, I guess Verizon's update is based on these older builds so it may work too...

Chaosego888
04-06-2017, 03:32 AM
My phone recently updated its operating system to Naugat. Since then I've been adjusting to all the little changes.

When I'm playing and using Troopers, if I toggle between apps, the game will close and restart. I've had this happen at least once everyday since last Thursday. I've now figured out that that's what was happening, so I'll be more mindful not to toggle apps while using Troopers. Today it was Chaosego. Sorry bud. I'll send badges to you 1st thing.

If others have noticed this, I apologize. I am still playing everyday. Thanks to everyone!No problem man, I wouldn't have noticed anyway, had the same problem you had last week, only saw about 10 notifications since last night, got around 1000 badges though!

powerslave74
04-06-2017, 10:51 AM

If others have noticed this, I apologize. I am still playing everyday. Thanks to everyone!

If I was one of the unfortunate ones to suffer from this fate I had not even noticed and even if I had I would not worry about it. Losing trooper badges to something happens to all of us at some point, and you have been an awesome trooper, so the occasional missed badges is not going to even bother me. I just chalk it up to something beyond our control.