PDA

View Full Version : can't sell characters - known issue, we're working on it

Scumbag
08-02-2016, 11:27 PM
Every time I try to sell a character I get a notification that says server error inventory changes not saved try again

Jennie-5128
08-03-2016, 10:16 AM
That happens every so often. Try closing the game and going back in.

Scumbag
08-03-2016, 08:55 PM
I've done that a lot it doesn't help I've also restarted my phone and cleared the cache nothing has helped so far

Jennie-5128
08-03-2016, 11:52 PM
I get it more when upgrading/evolving talismans (talismen?), especially if I try to do more than one upgrade/evolve cycle on the same talisman in one go. But if I log out and log in again between each bit it doesn't do it... but I guess that's not much help to you.

Hope somebody else has some ideas

Scumbag
08-04-2016, 02:00 AM
Me too it's the second day in a row now and don't want to use my souls unless I can sell the ones I don't want

Lamia
08-05-2016, 08:30 PM
How many characters are you trying to sell at a time? If you sell a handful at a time are you successful?

My belief is that the underlying cause is the same as other known bugs such as "Changes Not Saved after inventory management" (as Jennie mentioned) and "Encountered an error" when beating a level.

It's possible you have items in overflow or too many items (ie over 99 runes/shards/souls) causing problems. Hopefully the game team will fix this soon.

08-06-2016, 09:51 AM
Ok, here is the issue I'm experiencing.

I cannot sell talismans -either one by one or altogether-, but I can sell any other items. shards, characters, and runes. I have lots of runes and shards, and I know that you are saying "sell them to workaround this bug", but shards and runes are very precious to upgrade the characters, and I'm waiting to evolve one of my eddies to 5*. After evolution I will use shards (also the bug of "shards not giving the experience they show" is the question here, but anyway I use them to upgrade) and runes. I think most of the players would think like me.

However, if I could not sell talismans soon enough probably I won't be able to play the game, because when you pass the number limit in the invertory you cannot battle. So, the selling issue is not related to the charcters only, but talismans have the same bug and unlike the charcters (it is up to you to use the souls or not) talisman slots fills easily.

Unfortunately there are too many bugs interrupting the gameplay, and many of the players will get bored soon because of this.