PDA

View Full Version : Number of time being attacked

Nerada
04-05-2017, 11:51 PM
Hi troopers,

This week everything is going pretty fine for me, i reached the warlord division without any trouble any with only a few (1 or 2) recharge of SoW, i've been attacked about a hundred times for now and climbing a bit is pretty easy (still far away from the top).

However last week i got attacked over 300 times and since i hardly ever use recharges i was just stuck having about 1700 points.

This seems a bit weird to me, since the begining of the pvp, i just feel like the number of times i'm attacked is random even though i'm attacking every weeks around 200 times(except for jofer who fills most of my defense page when i reach the warlord division :P)

Does anyone have an idea about how likely you are to be attacked ?

Up the irons

Caretaker
04-06-2017, 04:58 AM
There has been so much talk about it you shold really read some of the previous threads and posts before making a new one. It goes to all out there. Problem with this community is there are lots of people not reading at all, and when it gets to you you just post away.

Sorry man, nothing personal, it is just a general state. The best answer I can give you is that at present, if you are not on top, you are going to be most likely attacked :o and imho it should be the other way arround, tops getting bashed.

Jofer16
04-06-2017, 09:42 PM
There has been so much talk about it you shold really read some of the previous threads and posts before making a new one. It goes to all out there. Problem with this community is there are lots of people not reading at all, and when it gets to you you just post away.

Sorry man, nothing personal, it is just a general state. The best answer I can give you is that at present, if you are not on top, you are going to be most likely attacked :o and imho it should be the other way arround, tops getting bashed.

Way to be welcoming to the new folks, man you're on a tear lately! lol