PDA

View Full Version : My GS attacked my team!? Wth!

Birkelstein-4509
04-08-2017, 07:32 PM
I was in arena and my GSA actually turned and attacked my team! I wasn't paying attention to what character I was going to hit but on my next turn I had to select the other team because it was an option to hit my team. That's a new bug

Tritium
04-08-2017, 07:41 PM
Yeah, this is a bug that popped up with the most recent update. Just gotta be careful and diligent to make sure that your team doesn't smack itself while PVPing.

Jofer16
04-08-2017, 07:55 PM
Yeah, this is a bug that popped up with the most recent update. Just gotta be careful and diligent to make sure that your team doesn't smack itself while PVPing.

I got hit with this over a half dozen times the first few hours after removing the Prisoner. When i first ran into the Great Wall that is Blue Bat, imagine the frustration losing to bugs as well lol. Think I almost chucked my tablet against the wall a couple times old school Nintendo controller style. When I'm playing fast I forget to look or miss where the targets are and bam! rain of AOE death upon myself!

Silentknight
04-08-2017, 08:05 PM
I got hit with this over a half dozen times the first few hours after removing the Prisoner. When i first ran into the Great Wall that is Blue Bat, imagine the frustration losing to bugs as well lol. Think I almost chucked my tablet against the wall a couple times old school Nintendo controller style. When I'm playing fast I forget to look or miss where the targets are and bam! rain of AOE death upon myself!

Man,those Nintendos could sure take a beating,lmao! Used to throw controller at reset button

Jofer16
04-08-2017, 08:16 PM
Man,those Nintendos could sure take a beating,lmao! Used to throw controller at reset button

Yep haha. I was playing Tysons punch out a bunch on my mini NES classic last night. That thing is awesome, comes preloaded with 30 of the classic games.

Silentknight
04-08-2017, 08:22 PM
Yep haha. I was playing Tysons punch out a bunch on my mini NES classic last night. That thing is awesome, comes preloaded with 30 of the classic games.

When I bought my Wii I spent $500 on old school games. Of course Punch Out was 1 of the 1st, all the Marios,Castlevania,etc.

Jofer16
04-08-2017, 08:26 PM
When I bought my Wii I spent $500 on old school games. Of course Punch Out was 1 of the 1st, all the Marios,Castlevania,etc.

The preloaded NES classic is $60 :) Comes with those, zeldas, tecmo bowl, all the good stuff and has the original controller, well not exact obviously but modeled the same.

Silentknight
04-08-2017, 08:46 PM
The preloaded NES classic is $60 :) Comes with those, zeldas, tecmo bowl, all the good stuff and has the original controller, well not exact obviously but modeled the same.

Yeah but does it have Dig Dug? Gotta dust it off,can't remember 1/3 of the games. $5 each...so 100

Chaosego888
04-09-2017, 12:03 AM
Man,those Nintendos could sure take a beating,lmao! Used to throw controller at reset buttonI once kicked my TV off my dresser straight through my bedroom window out into the front yard because of Ninja Gaiden! I then football spiked the NES. I still have that system in a box somewhere... not a corner on it but it still works!

Silentknight
04-09-2017, 12:10 AM
I once kicked my TV off my dresser straight through my bedroom window out into the front yard because of Ninja Gaiden! I then football spiked the NES. I still have that system in a box somewhere... not a corner on it but it still works!

Lmao!!! Thx guys! Gotta go,can't look at phone for awhile

Camel
04-09-2017, 12:33 AM
This was happening to me, attacking my own team. Thought I was crazy, glad it's just a bug.

And I'm pretty sure I destroyed a console over Battle Toads 😂

Jofer16
04-09-2017, 12:39 AM
This was happening to me, attacking my own team. Thought I was crazy, glad it's just a bug.

And I'm pretty sure I destroyed a console over Battle Toads ��

Battletoads was probably top 3 hardest games I ever beat. That stage where you had to ride the speeder bike thing through obstacles was ridiculous.

Jofer16
04-09-2017, 12:41 AM
I once kicked my TV off my dresser straight through my bedroom window out into the front yard because of Ninja Gaiden! I then football spiked the NES. I still have that system in a box somewhere... not a corner on it but it still works!

lol! I spent a good 5 hours the other night playing Ninja Gaiden on my NES classic, another old favorite. Love the cut storylines between acts.

Chaosego888
04-09-2017, 02:03 AM
lol! I spent a good 5 hours the other night playing Ninja Gaiden on my NES classic, another old favorite. Love the cut storylines between acts.I hope they fixed the glitches... and those neverending Medusa head respawns in Castlevania! That was another one that drove me insane! By the way is Mike Tyson back in Punch Out! on that new system?