PDA

View Full Version : Need a break (Hornetaker-8818)

Hornetaker
04-10-2017, 07:37 AM
My dear and loyal troopers,

I'm sad to announce that I will have to step away from the game for a while. In the past weeks, the game has become too much of a grind. I would like to shift my focus more towards pursuing my PhD (the real life job). But knowing my love for this game and Iron Maiden, I might come back once new content arrives.

For now though, farewell my dear troopers. I have enjoyed the time with you. And many of you have been with me for many months. You guys kept me going. All the best to all of you!

Up the irons!
Hornet

powerslave74
04-10-2017, 08:48 AM
While we are not troopers, I want to wish you the best of luck in your PhD studies! Enjoy your time away from the game and good luck; I hope to see you back when you are finished.

Peppoah
04-10-2017, 09:26 AM
Sad to read that another one of my loyal troopers is leaving, but there are more important things in life than daily grinding.
Enjoy your free time from the game and if you come back just send me a request.
Wish you all the best, Pepp.

Silentknight
04-10-2017, 09:50 AM
Hate to see u go,u've been great! Enjoy the break & good luck! Send a request when/if u return.

tex-0775
04-10-2017, 11:00 AM
We're not troopers either, but it's good to get a reminder of the important things in life, so good luck with your PhD :cool:

@silentknight, some argue that the real number of the beast is this ;)

Hope that Freddie gets ready for playoffs \_

tex

Aristo4
04-10-2017, 11:55 AM
Do what you gotta do, after all that's only a game :p

And shout back when/if you return, thx for the partnership :cool:

Silentknight
04-11-2017, 01:06 AM
We're not troopers either, but it's good to get a reminder of the important things in life, so good luck with your PhD :cool:

@silentknight, some argue that the real number of the beast is this ;)

Hope that Freddie gets ready for playoffs \_

tex
Not sure if that's a good or bad thing,but thx! & thanks for all the badges!!!

Enti
04-11-2017, 11:15 AM
Thank you for being my trooper, good luck with your studies! I'll most probably still be here by the time you come back, so just let me know and if I have a spot open, I'll add you back without hesitation.

Cheers mate

IceManFerrar
05-01-2017, 02:55 PM
Hey mate,
I am so sorry to see you go, but thank you SO much for keeping me on as your trooper and giving me nearly 1,000 badges when I was gone. I will return the favor and keep you on as my trooper, and will use your champion everyday along with the rest of my troops.
Cheers and best of luck in your studies/PhD!