PDA

View Full Version : Reinstalling question

daisu1-4294
08-03-2016, 05:11 AM
My game is not loading past 75% if I reinstall the game will I lose all progress?

Qed
08-03-2016, 12:25 PM
No, you just need to log with facebook after the new install and you will get your account as you left it.

Kraznoff
08-03-2016, 09:26 PM
Make sure it's backed up. I'm not sure who is affected by the Facebook bug but it's probably better to back up using the second option which I believe is just your email. I had to delete and reinstall to solve the same issue you're having.

Lamia
08-03-2016, 10:12 PM
if I reinstall the game will I lose all progress?
There are two ways to save your progress:
- create a Roadhouse account (specify email address and password) or
- link your Facebook account

As long as you do 1 of those 2 things your game will be saved.

However, if at any point you are asked if you want to Restore progress or use the Current game and you choose the wrong option (check the Level, Experience and Last Played date carefully), your game will be replaced.
This can happen to users who
- play 1 account on multiple devices
- play 2 accounts on 1 device

Even if you overwrite your game accidentally by choosing the wrong option or some glitch overwrites your game, most likely the support team can still find your original game and will do what they can to get you access to it again.

TLDR: If you are uncertain, contact support at support@ironmaidenlegacy.com before reinstalling.

I'm not sure who is affected by the Facebook bug but it's probably better to back up using the second option which I believe is just your email
The "Facebook Loop" bug essentially just prevents you from playing your game due to a data conflict. If you don't have Facebook linked to your game then you either never get the 'Start' button on the title screen or you never reach the Cosmos. It can also present in other ways but the underlying issue is always the same. Whether or not you've connected to Facebook is irrelevant, it's just when people first started reporting the issue the vast majority of them had connected to Facebook and therefore the bug earned its name of "Facebook Loop".