PDA

View Full Version : Time for another break.. (osiris-0220)

osiris0000
04-12-2017, 01:37 AM
Hello fellow Troopers!

I need to have a break again, because i am entering into an intense working period for my project, so i need my full focus.

Since i love this game so bad, it is hard for me to manage playing on intense working period. This game stuns me with %75 trigger chance ;) Even when i am not playing, i find myself thinking about the game very often. Talismans, buffs and debuffs, planning different PVP teams, chasing after characters, soul farming for filling the vortex, troopers, etc. etc. As we all do here, hehe :cool:

So i am putting some immunity talismans to myself for a while to not get stunned by this game.
I am going to grinding in real life for another period. One of my rewards will be coming back to game again :cool:

Please drop me, because i will be not able to send you trooper badges for another period.
I am not happy to having a break, but first things first..
Anyway, i will let you know when i come back!

Up the Irons!!

Tritium
04-12-2017, 06:14 PM
Aw, and so soon after you got back. Oh well, I hope you do well on your project!

Tridimensionale
04-12-2017, 08:45 PM
Don t worry, it s only a game.. i ll keep u in list anyway, i always look at your team when i have to build a new toon xD you have one of the best rooster out there i think ;)
Good luck with your project!

Hypnos
04-13-2017, 01:29 AM
sorry to hear again, enjoy the break!

powerslave74
04-13-2017, 10:25 AM
It sucks when work gets in the way of the things we love to do, but unfortunately work pays the bills, so it has to come before the game. There will always be things that will get in the way of playing the game we all love so much. And they are much more important than the game, nothing is more important than our real life jobs or our family and friends! Thank you for all of the trooper badges since we have teamed up. I look forward to when you are able to return to the game. Hopefully, we will have some new content by then. Please let us know when you are returning or if your break from the game is going to be permanent. Enjoy your time away and good luck on the project you have at work!

Up the Irons!

osiris0000
04-14-2017, 03:56 PM
Aw, and so soon after you got back. Oh well, I hope you do well on your project!

Yes, unfortunately.. But i will be back as soon as possible. Thanks for your wishes!

Don t worry, it s only a game.. i ll keep u in list anyway, i always look at your team when i have to build a new toon xD you have one of the best rooster out there i think ;)
Good luck with your project!

Yes, exactly. Thanks for your wishes and keeping me at your list!

sorry to hear again, enjoy the break!

Thank you my friend!

It sucks when work gets in the way of the things we love to do, but unfortunately work pays the bills, so it has to come before the game. There will always be things that will get in the way of playing the game we all love so much. And they are much more important than the game, nothing is more important than our real life jobs or our family and friends! Thank you for all of the trooper badges since we have teamed up. I look forward to when you are able to return to the game. Hopefully, we will have some new content by then. Please let us know when you are returning or if your break from the game is going to be permanent. Enjoy your time away and good luck on the project you have at work!

Up the Irons!

Thanks! Yes, i really needed to have a break - and i made the break with toughest way.
You guys may not believe this or call me crazy.. Right before my break, i have made a Ultimate Sacrifice. Those are the chars i have dropped into the vortex:

Rainmaker Eddie, Samurai Eddie, Carriage Rider Eddie, Nomad, 2 x SSD, 1 x Angel of Strife, Gunner COTD, Assassin Troll, Assassin Corrupt Cultist...(probably more that i don't remember)

I did it to make myself hold from the game for a period - and a motivation to come back. I was almost breaking the game permanently - then i stopped when i was going to sacrifice my GR and full maxed Angels & Corrupt General. It may look crazy but, it worked for me.

But i keep my eye here time to time anyway. I hope the new content will be here soon after i am done with my project!

Up the Irons!!

osiris0000
05-13-2017, 12:50 PM
Hello fellow troopers and friend​s!
I am back again, having a holiday for couple weeks. So i have some time to play my troopers!

If you are playing almost daily, sent me a request. Eddie troopers will be more appreciated as usual.

Up the irons!

Kardas
05-13-2017, 02:09 PM
Hello fellow troopers and friend​s!
I am back again, having a holiday for couple weeks. So i have some time to play my troopers!

If you are playing almost daily, sent me a request. Eddie troopers will be more appreciated as usual.

Up the irons!

Wouldn't mind having you as a Trooper! Always liked your history and Egyptian character hype threads.
Sent a request.

Nekroliun
05-13-2017, 04:32 PM
Well if it isnt good old osiris! Its good to see ya again! I seem to have came back when you were gone and thought you left, how goes it old friend?

Also would send you a request but my 5 troopers are too much of a burden on me...

osiris0000
05-13-2017, 06:35 PM
Wouldn't mind having you as a Trooper! Always liked your history and Egyptian character hype threads.
Sent a request.

Thanks Kardas, nice to see you here. Actually that Sentinel Harpy took my interest at first place to come back faster to the game :) I still wish to see more egyptian themed chars. I also liked a lot of your useful threads that helped me a lot, i always have an eye on your insights. Request accepted, badge sent already!

Well if it isnt good old osiris! Its good to see ya again! I seem to have came back when you were gone and thought you left, how goes it old friend?

Also would send you a request but my 5 troopers are too much of a burden on me...

Good to see you too my old friend! It gone well, thanks for asking. Now i have a holiday, i thought it is good time to be back again. I miss to hang here with you guys. As time moves on I start to feel like we are elders of this forum :)

I kept following the forum while i was working, but i haven't participated much as old times. So much nerf and bug discussions were going on. I guess some of the elders have disappeared, like Kaijester, Gonzo and many others.

Btw, i see F'n Visions Eddie still keep being F'n Visions Eddie. But now he is milking buffs instead of cows.

I understand about your burden 5 troopers, but i would like to have you as a trooper or i will jump of a rooftop..

Nekroliun
05-13-2017, 07:25 PM
Thanks Kardas, nice to see you here. Actually that Sentinel Harpy took my interest at first place to come back faster to the game :) I still wish to see more egyptian themed chars. I also liked a lot of your useful threads that helped me a lot, i always have an eye on your insights. Request accepted, badge sent already!

Good to see you too my old friend! It gone well, thanks for asking. Now i have a holiday, i thought it is good time to be back again. I miss to hang here with you guys. As time moves on I start to feel like we are elders of this forum :)

I kept following the forum while i was working, but i haven't participated much as old times. So much nerf and bug discussions were going on. I guess some of the elders have disappeared, like Kaijester, Gonzo and many others.

Btw, i see F'n Visions Eddie still keep being F'n Visions Eddie. But now he is milking buffs instead of cows.

I understand about your burden 5 troopers, but i would like to have you as a trooper or i will jump of a rooftop..

Indeed we are! I have to say that the forum these days has been more serious than ever! I dont think that ill be seeing a shitpost in the next couple of weeks... sadly...

Alot of us have sadly left... kai, eagleknight, metal warrior, and most recently... bill... still! Many of us are still here! I, the educated fool, tom (aristo), demoonchild, You, and im sure there are still alot i didnt write down!

Well you see, as i foretold (but nobody gave a shit because its a nekro post), visions is amazing in pvp, he has a pretty powerful skillset in pvp and imo his fury is amazing af, it stuns the whole enemy team and himself, yea he gets stunned for 2 but dude, you got an extra turn on your whole team and dealt dmg! And if u had the angel of fear... yea...

Well u can add me, but i must warn you! I may not have time to use my 6 troopers! Also, idk if u know, but im using my nomad, which as u would have probably guessed still isnt equipped with full lvl 50 talismans...