PDA

View Full Version : evolving glitches

LordOfTheFlies76
08-03-2016, 06:36 AM
Just leveled up my level 4 soulless demon to a level 5 star. The game glitched again and turned my should be level 5 into a level 1????????? Really guys. After putting in days and plenty of money into this game this is what happens?????? Can you please fix this for me

Kaijester
08-03-2016, 07:36 AM
I actually did the same thing on the Sentinel Soulless Demon, and posted on the compilation of reported bugs thread to warn others.

Anyway, the game team added a 5 stars Soulless Demon after i sent a ticket to report the issue. So please send an email to support@ironmaidenlegacy.com to report it.

Kaijester
08-03-2016, 07:44 AM
Went back to check on the compilation thread and noticed that this problem has been hotfix-ed. I will check with Lamia and to indicate this issue has not been fixed.

Please advise your IGN and when did you upgraded your green demon.

LordOfTheFlies76
08-11-2016, 05:19 AM
I leveled him up to 4 again level 80 . I received no reply. Frustrating . I sent another email to see if I can get him bumped back up to 5 .

LordOfTheFlies76
08-11-2016, 05:20 AM
I evolved him on 8 3 2016

vgta99
08-11-2016, 06:09 AM
I have the same things for Talismans but strangely only for the Energy Talisman (Mystical). I have evolved them on 4 stars lvl 40 (max), and after playing with my team it downgraded at lvl 38. I evolved them 3 times and it's always the same things...

Vaseodin
08-11-2016, 03:42 PM
I have the same things for Talismans but strangely only for the Energy Talisman (Mystical). I have evolved them on 4 stars lvl 40 (max), and after playing with my team it downgraded at lvl 38. I evolved them 3 times and it's always the same things...

That is a known bug as well. The reason this happened to you is that you used the runes of the same color as your talisman. They are supposed to give you bonus XP, and they do initially. If you don't evolve the talisman right away the xp will drop to what it would have been with a different color rune.

The best workaround is to evolve the talisman immediately (if possible). This will prevent your talisman from losing levels. Or just use different color runes so as not to frustrate yourself until they fix this.

Mizrael
08-11-2016, 06:44 PM
I don't even know how to start this post,but i am really close to just deleting this game and never look back. I have been playing intensively for about two weeks, even invested some real money(which I rarely do in app games) and I was having a great time. it didn't take long to notice that the game is full of bugs and broken mechanics, but nothing serious enough to overweight the coolness (i even played the red angel and learned a way around him healing the enemies)....but this morning i received a nasty punch in the face which I don't think I'm going to get over. just like vgta99 mentioned above, I've finally decided to spend my hardly earned runes to max my Eddies talismans to 4*. i lost almost all runes and went from 200K gold to 3 000 only to get back after a couple of battles and find my talismans at the same lvl as they were before my BIG upgrade and all the resources gone. so i grinded a bit more and spent everything again to get them to 40 and once i left the my team screen and went back in....THEY ARE BACK TO 39 AGAIN??!!! so im completly broke and frustrated. I'm aware that there is nothing the support can do about it,so I guess the only thing left for me to do is to leave this otherwise stunning game (it was love at first sight) and never return....sad

Qed
08-11-2016, 06:58 PM
Can we know if this will be fixed in the next update?

Lamia
08-11-2016, 07:13 PM
so im completly broke and frustrated. I'm aware that there is nothing the support can do about it
Support does give out compensation for lost items but I believe they only give out Ironite and Trooper Badges. I'd still suggest emailing them and once you have PM me your ticket # and I'll see if I can speed it along for you.

Can we know if this will be fixed in the next update?
The shards experience for characters will be fixed in the imminent update. I am not sure about the runes for talismans tho, I believe that's new since the Aug 9th server update?

kryton
08-11-2016, 07:21 PM
Few things that I have seen since the update:
1-I had locations all over the place still locked right after the update but I just did them over again,just FYI
2-Game freezing(5-6 per day) and server errors(once or twice a day). I have had freezes all over the place(a few though with the reoccurring blue COD bug,my fault)and server
drops occurring during secret location runs. Between the two I have lost a ton of Gold,Troopers,XP and whatever would come out of the chest.
3-During fights I have had character ability buttons either disappear or it did not match up with the correct character.
4-This morning I had leveled some talismans up to 50 only to come back to the game after a few hours and they were not leveled to 50.Like some were down to 46 or 47.

Gold is a precious commodity to me right now as I do not have the money to invest in the game at the moment.All these frozen games and server drops during secret location runs now adding the fact that I have to reinvest in talismans to re-level them back to 50 is costing me gold.
I am sorry I do not mean to rant.I usually overlook or work through some of this stuff but having to re-invest in talismans well it just,you know hit a button.

Love the game and good job in putting out the upcoming changes so soon after launch. :)

Qed
08-11-2016, 07:29 PM
I believe that's new since the Aug 9th server update?

It's new since release day1.

Matt_LOTB
08-11-2016, 09:03 PM
Support does give out compensation for lost items but I believe they only give out Ironite and Trooper Badges. I'd still suggest emailing them and once you have PM me your ticket # and I'll see if I can speed it along for you.

The shards experience for characters will be fixed in the imminent update. I am not sure about the runes for talismans tho, I believe that's new since the Aug 9th server update?

Best we can tell, the new client should also fix the issue levelling talismans - the source of the problem seems to be a data mismatch between the old client and our new server. we are unable to reproduce testing new / new.

-M