PDA

View Full Version : state of PvP week 10

Kutte
04-13-2017, 12:06 PM
already wasted way too much time so i make it short:

attack-lists: not really working. i only have players that are far below me. maybe one every now and then with similary points.
att/def: still not working.
point-system: get 12pts, loose 20pts. i don't have any words for that.
rewards: still not a single reward for playing. the only noteworthy reward is rank 1-3 which is pure p2w.
PvP store: open once a week with only 1 useful thing to buy + one 'legendary' soul per month. why can't i spend my iron coins? don't tell me it would be unfair while the same 2 guys get 6s skillshards per week + ironite ;)
AI: not existent. wrong attack order, useless buffs instead of making the final blow, attacking the wrong toons instead of killing the poor guy with nearly 0 HP...
bugs: well, there are quite some
defense: impossible to build a defense without 2 or 3 key toons. and even then its bad luck if you loose against them with 4*/5* toons. There are quite some nice combos in theory but impossible to use because of ai.
attack: tauntfest, siege and prisoners OPnes are gone, thats nice. but it shows that ai is not capable to defend against a noob-pvp-player like me without.

Patrice-1201
04-13-2017, 01:51 PM

attack-lists: not really working. i only have players that are far below me. maybe one every now and then with similary points.
rewards: still not a single reward for playing. the only noteworthy reward is rank 1-3 which is pure p2w.
PvP store: open once a week with only 1 useful thing to buy + one 'legendary' soul per month. why can't i spend my iron coins? don't tell me it would be unfair while the same 2 guys get 6s skillshards per week + ironite ;)
AI: not existent. wrong attack order, useless buffs instead of making the final blow, attacking the wrong toons instead of killing the poor guy with nearly 0 HP...
defense: impossible to build a defense without 2 or 3 key toons. and even then its bad luck if you loose against them with 4*/5* toons. There are quite some nice combos in theory but impossible to use because of ai.
attack: tauntfest, siege and prisoners OPnes are gone, thats nice. but it shows that ai is not capable to defend against a noob-pvp-player like me without.

unfortunately have to agree... I gave up competing, just playing for iron coins...

Camel
04-13-2017, 02:28 PM
At level 37 I consistently take on level 60-80 players, confirming that the AI sucks balls

hold
04-13-2017, 02:29 PM
unfortunately have to agree... I gave up competing, just playing for iron coins...

+1 ... I got my King III achievement already and these days really only playing for the coins. Getting 12 points and loosing 20 within a few minutes is just BS with that AI.

Ian
04-13-2017, 09:23 PM

This man speaks the truth, albeit Prisoner is still OP - how many people honestly have him and stopped using him in Arena post "nerf"? These aren't new issues either, 10 weeks = 2.5 months.

Kris-0707
04-13-2017, 09:44 PM
This game is so bugged, I just won the battle with Edwardgreat, I gained points he didn't lose any

Next screen shows that he has 3212 points, not 1091 as per screen above

And he is at rank 15 on the ladder with 3212 points, what is going on?

zdm-1083
04-13-2017, 10:20 PM
@Kris: Ah that's the same as me!
This guy I already got him twice!

jknutelski
04-14-2017, 01:43 AM
Time to piss and moan like an impotent jerk .... I've only been playing for COIN - update hasn't fixed ANYTHING eventful (only PENALTIES for toons that WERE good - no, I still do not have Prisoner but I would be pissed if I did) - besides when OBVIOUS toons that do NOT have remove B E routinely DO SO in the middle of MY turn and then proceed to SCREW me ....... or just randomly pull the same BS move in theirs - what's the point???? I still do NOT see how ANYONE can pull 99% or 100% win under the same conditions - MAYBE they don't have that problem. I HAVE to question the condition where this win % is even possible - NOT in the PVP I have been playing in. I routinely have a decent run going even WITH coin toss loss and then get SCREWED by bugs and lose. I'm from Missouri - SHOW me this BS!!!! I DON'T mind losing - just don't like it when it FEELS like the game is FIXED so the AI can win a quota. Are we still playin BETA??? Feels like it.

jknutelski
04-14-2017, 01:57 AM
And - NO it does not appear that the lists are fixed, either. Stats last week & this week.... WTF??? AND probably 5 losses (10%+) due to IMPROPER effect trigger from AI team. 2758

Jofer16
04-14-2017, 02:39 AM
And - NO it does not appear that the lists are fixed, either. Stats last week & this week.... WTF??? AND probably 5 losses (10%+) due to IMPROPER effect trigger from AI team. 2758

But according to the programmer "working fine for me!" lol, well not so much on this issue but i clearly remember Sparton saying the programmer F'd up on matchmaking. im starting to think said programmer(s) should be fired. Baffled.

Jofer16
04-14-2017, 02:58 AM
I'd be pretty pumped to all of a sudden drop to having half the attacks received that I dish out though.

Liebhild
04-14-2017, 09:13 AM
Time to piss and moan like an impotent jerk .... I've only been playing for COIN - update hasn't fixed ANYTHING eventful (only PENALTIES for toons that WERE good - no, I still do not have Prisoner but I would be pissed if I did) - besides when OBVIOUS toons that do NOT have remove B E routinely DO SO in the middle of MY turn and then proceed to SCREW me ....... or just randomly pull the same BS move in theirs - what's the point???? I still do NOT see how ANYONE can pull 99% or 100% win under the same conditions - MAYBE they don't have that problem. I HAVE to question the condition where this win % is even possible - NOT in the PVP I have been playing in. I routinely have a decent run going even WITH coin toss loss and then get SCREWED by bugs and lose. I'm from Missouri - SHOW me this BS!!!! I DON'T mind losing - just don't like it when it FEELS like the game is FIXED so the AI can win a quota. Are we still playin BETA??? Feels like it.

As long as you don't kiss Spartons ass and say how wonderful and great this update is, you will not be heard.

I slowly start to think that all those "bugs" aren't really bugs, I cannot believe that devs are screwing up coding over and over again. Look at the know issues in the changelog, I really wonder, that this update got released without those two points fixed...

slauki
04-14-2017, 11:20 AM
This game is so bugged, I just won the battle with Edwardgreat, I gained points he didn't lose any

Next screen shows that he has 3212 points, not 1091 as per screen above

And he is at rank 15 on the ladder with 3212 points, what is going on?

@Kris: Ah that's the same as me!
This guy I already got him twice!
had the same issue vs. edwardgreat 2 hours ago, not that hard to be rank 14 with this kind of protection. Have posted it in the new update thread, glad that i'm not the only one with this issue. would be great if you could post the pictures in this thread too kris, because sparton will see it there quickly. but honestly man WTF is going on in this game...