PDA

View Full Version : Lousy drawing ratio on book of souls

Eddiekills
04-13-2017, 08:36 PM
Not to complain too much, but I gotta say this.... I'll my cheese after my whining and go home for a nap.... the drawing (winning?) ratio of 5 star Eddies vs everything else is utter BS. I've drawn only 3 five star eddies out of at least 5000 three star rare souls, including, legendary, gunner, magus, and the rest of the souls.

I see some people posting that they get tons of 5 star Eddies or the Eddies of their choice. While most of us get crap. Why don't they adjust the ratios to make it easier to get the 5 star Eddies? Because I can, I've bought the Pharoh's ironite several times then getting the 10 mega pack of souls. Not to mention earnings/winning the souls stones as well.

As not to just complain and nothing else, how about this idea.... have a trade in of Eddies for the Eddie you are wanting. As well as other characters. We have the sacrifice thing, but how many of you have gotten as high as the Ultimate sacrifice more than twice? Okay, I'm done whining and crying. I got my cheese with my whine. I'll just step back and see where this goes....

Ian
04-13-2017, 09:15 PM
I tend to agree with you, but If everyone can easily get what they want, they won't continue to throw money at the game if they can get exactly what theyre after for free. So I don't see much changing anytime soon.

mjmxiii
04-14-2017, 01:38 AM
I tend to agree with you, but If everyone can easily get what they want, they won't continue to throw money at the game if they can get exactly what theyre after for free. So I don't see much changing anytime soon.
^^This^^

You have to understand that this game is designed to take your time and money. It feeds on a couple of things we all tend to have... the first is a love of all things Iron Maiden, the second being video games and then going into addictive personal habits.

It almost seems to know which characters you want and will never give them to you as I and many others can confirm unsuccessfully chasing one char for months.

There is really very few options... you can spend endlessly until you get what you're after or, enjoy the game as much as you can and accept the things you can't change about it or.... quit.

It is intentionally designed to keep you coming back for the proverbial slap in the face. Although, the continuing lack of ability by programmers to prevent new bugs, terrible RNG and time being wasted by programmers on fine tuning PvP will probably lead to it's inevitable downfall.

floki
04-14-2017, 10:42 AM
Not to complain too much, but I gotta say this.... I'll my cheese after my whining and go home for a nap.... the drawing (winning?) ratio of 5 star Eddies vs everything else is utter BS. I've drawn only 3 five star eddies out of at least 5000 three star rare souls, including, legendary, gunner, magus, and the rest of the souls.

I see some people posting that they get tons of 5 star Eddies or the Eddies of their choice. While most of us get crap. Why don't they adjust the ratios to make it easier to get the 5 star Eddies? Because I can, I've bought the Pharoh's ironite several times then getting the 10 mega pack of souls. Not to mention earnings/winning the souls stones as well.

As not to just complain and nothing else, how about this idea.... have a trade in of Eddies for the Eddie you are wanting. As well as other characters. We have the sacrifice thing, but how many of you have gotten as high as the Ultimate sacrifice more than twice? Okay, I'm done whining and crying. I got my cheese with my whine. I'll just step back and see where this goes....

oh i feel you, since viking eddie was released, about 120 days ago, i have been opening 1-2 (sometimes3) sentinel souls everyday to get him+rare souls with ironite as well. Haven't even gotten him yet, also, i opened like 6 ledgendary souls, never got a 5*char out of those. great