PDA

View Full Version : Sorry guys, have to throttle back my game a bit...

Sag7272
04-14-2017, 11:58 AM
To all my troopers, some already know, I recently bought a house & huge garage with the whole succession of ppl in their 80' in them...
I now almost "live" in an episode of Storage Wars and find myself digging in old things most of the time in hope to get through soon & somewhat feel bad for my troopers... I do what I can but hardly can play everyone everyday & probably some will skip a turn here & there no bad intent, no game dropping or whatever just real busy, I'll be back playing & annoy everyone here soon enough..

Tanks for your understanding, good luck out there & up the irons :)

Jofer16
04-14-2017, 12:11 PM
To all my troopers, some already know, I recently bought a house & huge garage with the whole succession of ppl in their 80' in them...
I now almost "live" in an episode of Storage Wars and find myself digging in old things most of the time in hope to get through soon & somewhat feel bad for my troopers... I do what I can but hardly can play everyone everyday & probably some will skip a turn here & there no bad intent, no game dropping or whatever just real busy, I'll be back playing & annoy everyone here soon enough..

Tanks for your understanding, good luck out there & up the irons :)

Congrats on the house purchase :)

PerthEddie
04-14-2017, 02:36 PM
Real life comes first Sag. There will be Trooper badges from me waiting for you. Good luck sorting the house out

kkkreg5
04-14-2017, 02:52 PM
Congrats on the house Sag! No worries!

Bradata
04-14-2017, 04:53 PM
Owning a house, there's always something to do in it if you are a DIY like me. Sometimes I catch myself cutting something on the table saw and starting the new GoD play...
Good luck, you'll need it!:):)

Tritium
04-14-2017, 07:14 PM
Congrats on buying a house, Sag! No worries if you can't hit all troopers, man.

Sag7272
04-16-2017, 05:08 AM
Tanks! Sorry for the late reply, super busy lately..
Lately been playing troopers in some weird circumstances for sure, hope to find some time to follow forum things a bit soon.. :)

Sag7272
05-22-2017, 03:14 PM
Passing by to say hi, lately with all what comes with a new house (bought full as for the garage in a succession package) rush over rush at work it was hard to justify chatting around on the forums when I barely had time to play in the first place :/

Tanks to everyone who didn't got rid of me as a trooper, you are the best of the beast :)

Every troopers who left, I understand, everyone needs their points & one got to do what he have to do..

More "stable" daly points by now for those who stayed all along, won't have much time for PvP but at least I have a motivation to keep endlessly grinding with the Rainmaker last event got me... Only one I had time to get so I'm really happy :)

Wasn't really away, but I'm more there by now :)

kkkreg5
05-22-2017, 03:37 PM
Nice to hear from you Sag. I don't think I missed very many badges from you. Don't know how you did it! Thanks man...

Silentknight
05-22-2017, 03:40 PM
Hey Sag! Welcome back...kinda! U've got some catching up to do. Hope u've been paying attention to all the nerfs/buffs & new toons.

Sag7272
05-22-2017, 05:41 PM
Nice to hear from you Sag. I don't think I missed very many badges from you. Don't know how you did it! Thanks man...
Tried hard to keep up, haven't figured out how to get a decent emulator running yet, running around 35 troopers so everyone gets their points..

Hey Sag! Welcome back...kinda! U've got some catching up to do. Hope u've been paying attention to all the nerfs/buffs & new toons.
Lot of catch up, haven't kept track of everything but at the same time it makes for a refreshing challenge to discover new things in an old game, although I don't have much time for it PvP is also more interesting & challenging :)

Silentknight
05-22-2017, 05:57 PM
Hope ur getting in on this w/ends event! Lift that 5☆ Eddie curse. Don't buy the fragment 'deal' in the store unless u need it to finish off a soul! Gl bud!!!

Sag7272
05-22-2017, 06:49 PM
Hope ur getting in on this w/ends event! Lift that 5☆ Eddie curse. Don't buy the fragment 'deal' in the store unless u need it to finish off a soul! Gl bud!!!
Got a Rainmaker from the sole eternal soul I had time to grind, it's now my 2nd native 5* with my Viking... And a "Cool flagship Eddie" for once... No offense to the Viking which is nice in it's own right...

Tritium
05-22-2017, 06:59 PM
Nice to hear from ya, Sag! Congrats on the house and I'm glad to see the process went smoothly for you. :)

Sag7272
05-23-2017, 01:30 AM
Nice to hear from ya, Sag! Congrats on the house and I'm glad to see the process went smoothly for you. :)
Tanks Tritium, more of a rollercoasters ride than smooth sailing on a lake... Guess it's normal due to circumstances :)

kkkreg5
05-23-2017, 01:41 AM
Tried hard to keep up, haven't figured out how to get a decent emulator running yet, running around 35 troopers so everyone gets their points..

I'm sure you've tried Memu? I had trouble with the new update a few weeks back. I found out that I had to use the multi view option. Been running great since then.

jpmusic
05-23-2017, 02:16 AM
I'm sure you've tried Memu? I had trouble with the new update a few weeks back. I found out that I had to use the multi view option. Been running great since then.

I've been using Memu for months. It's really good! Only problem I have is that the audio has some pops and crackling noises, but I suppose that's because of my audio drivers. Could be some incompatibility issue somewhere... Still, gaming is awesome on Memu :)

Tritium
05-23-2017, 02:42 AM

I've been using Memu for months. It's really good! Only problem I have is that the audio has some pops and crackling noises, but I suppose that's because of my audio drivers. Could be some incompatibility issue somewhere... Still, gaming is awesome on Memu :)

Agree with both of ya. :cool:

Sag7272
05-23-2017, 10:34 AM

Agree with both of ya. :cool:
Tanks for the input..
I'd do the same having a machine running Windows... Converted everything to Ubuntu years ago, can't seem to find a decent emulator that doesn't rely on virtual box which run aweful on low memory setup like mine... Lack time to figure out something decent for now :/