PDA

View Full Version : Canadian new guy here

Hammerhil
04-15-2017, 05:31 AM
Hey all, just wanted to introduce myself.

I'm a huge Maiden fan from Canada, and just found out about this game a couple weeks ago while jamming with my cousin.

I love this game and the IM lore sunk into it. The album themes and music are spot on.

I think I am out of the beginner stage and hit a bottleneck of sorts. I've made it through PVE to normal underworld (completed Madness on AK, hard on KotS, normal on BF) and LoL stage 5ish on most colours and keep getting my ass kicked. I'm sitting at level 21 in arena and get wiped constantly since I can't seem to fight anyone under level 30 who doesn't have a maxed team.

The best team I can field right now is 4* Holy Smokes, SoL, Solider and Mummy Eddies, and a combination of 4* Wicker Man, Angel of Fear, and Red Undead Rescuer. Basically extremely heavy on Red. I don't have a lot of good synergies between my toons, other than a strong first turn with the AoF's extra turn passive and the Wicker Man's first turn buffs.

I'm trying to farm ironite and talismans right now. Not willing to spend real cash on the game so it's going slowly. I found this board yesterday and reading through all the great info here, but if anyone has any good general advice that they can give me I will be happy to take it!

Up the Irons!

powerslave74
04-15-2017, 10:40 AM
Welcome to the forum and the game, Hammerhil! Hopefully, you will continue to love the game, and suffer through the grind with the rest of us as you progress. We all have hit several bottlenecks while playing the game. If you send me a trooper request, I will be more than happy to accept it as soon as I see it(my game id is in my signature below). Hopefully, I will be able to help you progress through the game. Also, be sure to post in the official thread to find troopers if you need help getting through the game. There a bunch of people on here that are looking for troopers who are willing to play everyday. Up the Irons!

Hammerhil
04-15-2017, 05:33 PM
Thanks, I will do that. My ID is Hammerhil-8671.

Nerada
04-17-2017, 08:34 PM
Welcome to the forum and the game, you should look through the forum, there's quite a good amount of helpful posts, but as powersalve suggested get good toons, get good talismans too, save for the upgrade pack (625 ironite).

Have fun trooper

Nerada