PDA

View Full Version : To all my troopers

yojo
04-16-2017, 03:56 AM
To all my troopers, My cellphone is dead and I canīt play the game, I don't know how long, but the monday I will bring to repair to the technical service.

Sorry guys for the missing points.

kkkreg5
04-16-2017, 04:16 PM
To all my troopers, My cellphone is dead and I canīt play the game, I don't know how long, but the monday I will bring to repair to the technical service.

Good to know yojo! Thought you might have gone on holiday!

yojo
04-17-2017, 03:09 AM
Good to know yojo! Thought you might have gone on holiday!

Nice to meet kkkreg! I wish the holiday were the reason. Besides the trooper points I feel the lose of the new daily rewards.

kkkreg5
04-17-2017, 12:00 PM
Nice to meet kkkreg! I wish the holiday were the reason. Besides the trooper points I feel the lose of the new daily rewards.

Yeah, that sucks too. I should be getting a skill shard today...

kkkreg5
04-20-2017, 01:16 PM

Yojo, you're going on 8 days inactive. Are you still having phone issues? I might have to drop you until you get your phone situation squared away. Please update.

yojo
04-20-2017, 02:58 PM
I understand you, still have trouble with the cellphone. Yesterday was a holiday day by the census in my country, thus the phone still in reparation.

I will post here when I have my phone back

Salutes and good luck

Ps: sorry for my english

kkkreg5
04-20-2017, 04:16 PM
No problem, just send me a request when you're back up and running.

yojo
04-20-2017, 04:31 PM
No problem, just send me a request when you're back up and running.

than you and good luck with the RNG

yojo
04-27-2017, 04:16 AM
Finally I have my phone back (the screen died). Thank you to all the trooper that still play my Aof.
Now I have a lot of place for new troopers, so if you send me a request I will accept you.

Ps: Up the irons

kkkreg5
04-27-2017, 01:38 PM
Finally I have my phone back (the screen died). Thank you to all the trooper that still play my Aof.
Now I have a lot of place for new troopers, so if you send me a request I will accept you.

Ps: Up the irons

Welcome back Yojo!

yojo
04-27-2017, 09:32 PM
Welcome back Yojo!

Thank you kkkreg5, now I'm recovering points in the arena