PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Gmac on Eternal!

Jofer16
04-16-2017, 01:38 PM
Way to go buddy!

And happy Jesus back from the dead day to everyone!

Gonna give the NF team a pass for the failed update, cheers to things hopefully improving this week :)

https://youtu.be/klm2Q7xu_d4

Killhouse
04-16-2017, 01:59 PM
Big congratulations Gmac. Nice to see a new name up there for the first time!

Also, gone are the beta days when 4K points could get you eternal... now that's not even enough for top 10! Not sure how you guys pull off those numbers!

gmac
04-16-2017, 02:17 PM
Way to go buddy!

And happy Jesus back from the dead day to everyone!

Gonna give the NF team a pass for the failed update, cheers to things hopefully improving this week :)

Jofer, thanks man. I hope I made you proud.

I have to say you are my driving force in this game. I was really impressed by your first week win, so much speed. People think that it was a close battle but we know otherwise. I don't know if people can really see how good you truly are. You made me a better player, and showed me what I needed to do to get this. Needless to say, you also instigated me early in the week to give it a shot.

So this win is as much yours as it's mine.

And I owe you a proper battle, I did not forget that and we'll do it one day I hope. I just need to have enough time to play.

Thanks again man

Jofer16
04-16-2017, 02:32 PM
Jofer, thanks man. I hope I made you proud.

I have to say you are my driving force in this game. I was really impressed by your first week win, so much speed. People think that it was a close battle but we know otherwise. I don't know if people can really see how good you truly are. You made me a better player, and showed me what I needed to do to get this. Needless to say, you also instigated me early in the week to give it a shot.

So this win is as much ours as it's mine.

And I own you a proper battle, I did not forget that and we'll do it one day I hope. I just need to have enough time to play.

Thanks again man

Thanks, I really appreciate the kind words, it's nice when people recognize a bit of skill instead of labeling me a cheater/exploiter. You deserved it for sure! And yeah good people like you, Nicko, Silentknight, Tritium, etc are probably why I'm still here. The community makes the game.

PerthEddie
04-16-2017, 02:54 PM
Congrats Gmac. Well done :) Nice to see another of my Troopers hit top spot

Nicko
04-16-2017, 02:59 PM
Congrats!!!

I think the Spartan 300 was great because it helped a lot of players understand the commitment it takes to play a lot - and then to do what you did (and Jofer has done every week) you need to have good strategy to boot to stay one step ahead of the guy on your tail.

Well done bud!

HomemLivre
04-16-2017, 03:10 PM
Yeah!
Congratulations, friend!
I was cheering for you since the start of the week when you rush for some points!

Good to see a fellow trooper in the Eternal rank!
Congrats again, you deserve it!

Cheers!

treeb0mbb
04-16-2017, 05:27 PM
Congrats Gmac with your skill, knowledge, and hard work you definitely deserve it!

CanyptianFit
04-16-2017, 05:30 PM
Well done!

Caretaker
04-16-2017, 06:31 PM
Congratulations!

gmac
04-16-2017, 09:48 PM
Thanks everybody!

Let's wrap this up, new week now :)

I'll respond to each individually not to disturb the forum too much.

Cheers
gmac

Tritium
04-17-2017, 01:06 AM
Congrats, Gmac! Glad to see you hit Eternal, man. You and Jofer going at it the first week was quite a sight to see. Jofer saying that you were his biggest competition also says something about your skill man, considering how nobody else has been able to give Jofer a good run since! haha

Now it's only a matter of time before people on FB accuse you of cheating lol, so be prepared to ignore the haters! :p Cheers, man!

zdm-1083
04-17-2017, 01:41 PM
GG Gmac!
AFAIS you made a great rush at the end!

I hope you get something useful out of the eternal soul XD