PDA

View Full Version : Tier prizes

Monte47
04-16-2017, 04:50 PM
Those Tier prizes we received a month or so ago, was that a one time thing?
-Eskiggalu-8063

treeb0mbb
04-16-2017, 05:25 PM
I think I heard the mods say they might do some more in the future because of all the people that played during the time. Not sure though but I remember Sparton maybe said something about it. Let's hope they do another event like that again cause that was nice.

Monte47
04-16-2017, 05:32 PM
I think I heard the mods say they might do some more in the future because of all the people that played during the time. Not sure though but I remember Sparton maybe said something about it. Let's hope they do another event like that again cause that was nice.

Those events always reinvigorate when I've plateaued a bit

gmac
04-16-2017, 06:06 PM
Sparton said they would do it more often when I suggested skill shards should be removable to help newer players bridge the gap to us veterans. I hope they do it once again soon enough.

Monte47
04-16-2017, 07:47 PM
Sparton said they would do it more often when I suggested skill shards should be removable to help newer players bridge the gap to us veterans. I hope they do it once again soon enough.

Removal skill shards would be a huge help. I started a side account to see if I could build a solid team without spending money, and that would be so much easier when they start drawing better Eddies. The drop rate on talisman is not great for a new player, it's been really hard to build sets. Interchangeable skill shards would at least boost the characters a bit until they could fully grind for loot.

Also, congrats on your win!