PDA

View Full Version : Daily Troopers Needed

BG840
04-18-2017, 10:05 PM
I have a few slots open and looks like a few more to come. I am trying to get majority of my list filled with the more active members of the forum and not randoms. This is due to the fact that I know I won't have to constantly check the list to see who's holding up their end of badge sending. I don't post to often, usually cause my feelings on an issue have already been addressed by others (No need to beat a dead horse). So if you don't know my name rest assured your badges will be sent daily unless the game renders it out of my control.

Mjmxiii still waiting on ya

Bg840-9659

kkkreg5
04-19-2017, 02:29 AM
I have a few slots open and looks like a few more to come. I am trying to get majority of my list filled with the more active members of the forum and not randoms. This is due to the fact that I know I won't have to constantly check the list to see who's holding up their end of badge sending. I don't post to often, usually cause my feelings on an issue have already been addressed by others (No need to beat a dead horse). So if you don't know my name rest assured your badges will be sent daily unless the game renders it out of my control.

Bg840-9659

Bg840 is a solid and reliable Trooper. Join up with confidence!

DaveMurray
04-19-2017, 06:49 AM

Bg840-9659

I've sent a request.

Aristo4
04-19-2017, 06:10 PM
3 slots here in case you guys still searching.

BG840
07-16-2017, 07:27 PM
3 slots here in case you guys still searching.

I will have a few slots open by reset tomorrow if you're still intrested Tom

All forum members welcome to send requests but you MUST BE DAILY PLAYER. First come first served, then 1 out 1 in. Currently no waiting list.