PDA

View Full Version : Sacrificial Soul Event on now!

Sparton_LOTB
04-19-2017, 07:37 PM
Get your souls ready and bring your extra characters to the altar, because for a limited time, you can get special Sacrificial Souls from sacrifices!

Sacrificial Souls give you an increased chance of pulling Shaman Eddie, and provide 3-5 Star characters of all classes!

All sacrifices that previously could provide Rare Souls now have a chance of providing Sacrificial Souls. That’s everything from the tier 1 Petty Sacrifice to the tier 6 Exalted Sacrifice!

Want more souls to increase your chances of getting Sacrificial Souls and the Shaman Eddie top prize? Don’t forget you can get stacks of 3 Common Souls from clearing quests in each world on Madness difficulty, and get up to 15 Common Souls at once from the highest floors of the Lord of Light Dungeons!

The event starts immediately, and will end April 29th at 5pm, PST.

Important Note: Before you start sacrificing, please ensure you see Sacrificial Souls in the "Sacrifice Rewards" popup (accessible in the Sacrifice screen by pressing the "REWARDS" button on the top-left). If you do not see them as a possible reward in any of the tiers, force close and restart your app.

zdm-1083
04-19-2017, 07:52 PM
omg I did a 20K sacrifice yesterday XD
I wait 2 weeks before I could reach it with one 5* and five 4*.

Seems I should have wait :'[

Lord Schmeb
04-19-2017, 08:03 PM
Can't believe I spent 100 Ironite on one of these lame-ass souls...

Holy shit if the red eyes didn't flash, and I didn't get Shaman Eddie.

I can no longer complain about RNG. Ever.

BillLion
04-19-2017, 08:19 PM
I bought 2 sacrificial souls and got amazingly luck by scoring Shaman Eddie.

Good luck everyone!!

ReDDy4EddY
04-19-2017, 08:27 PM
I used 10 new souls, got Shaman Eddie!

Used sacrifice on 20000+ essence and got 25 of the new souls as reward, plus Legendary soul, 4 skill shards and 4 Rare G/A souls from vortex meter!!

Maiden gods seem happy with this new update!

blade685
04-19-2017, 08:29 PM
ten and no shaman for now, just open half

Hammerhil
04-19-2017, 09:09 PM
I just bought 6, best I got was the Gunner Corrupt Rescuer which at least makes me feel better about my bad luck with my recently bought legendary shard (assassin corrupt rescuer). Sacrificed 3000 essence from the crap toons I got and got 3 Warrior shards :/

RNG in this game hates me.

blade685
04-19-2017, 09:44 PM
I just bought 6, best I got was the Gunner Corrupt Rescuer which at least makes me feel better about my bad luck with my recently bought legendary shard (assassin corrupt rescuer). Sacrificed 3000 essence from the crap toons I got and got 3 Warrior shards :/

RNG in this game hates me.

sacrifice reward are ridiculous, only good if you complete it completely or sacrifice many 5* toons but who can sacrifice 5* toons? it's too long and expensive to have colored 3* evo shard in LOL
Change rewards system or/and give us more 3* evo runes please

druid138
04-19-2017, 09:58 PM
Redeemed and then sacrificed about 200 regular souls, yielding 8 rare souls . . .

One of which brought forth the Shaman!

Up the Irons, and bring on the world tour! Can't wait for LV on July 3!

druid138-6195

[Btw devs, nice work all around on the tour tie-ins with this one. It's a great time to be a Maiden fan.]

Lord Schmeb
04-19-2017, 10:20 PM
Wow, his fury is THEE greatest thing I've ever seen. Ho-lee-shit, it's awesome.

druid138
04-19-2017, 10:22 PM
Wow, his fury is THEE greatest thing I've ever seen. Ho-lee-shit, it's awesome.

I second that! Brutal and nasty!

druid138-6195

Rodrigo-3281
04-19-2017, 10:56 PM
That's an awesome fury!

Ian
04-19-2017, 11:00 PM
Bought 10 sacrificial souls and decided to open 1. Shaman Eddie. Well after getting an Assassin Corrupt Rescuer earlier in the week too, I guess I cannot complain very much for a while. All hail RNGesus.

PerthEddie
04-20-2017, 04:41 AM
I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. Been burned too many times now on these "improved chance of xyz character" events. After the Navigator Souls event I said I wouldn't throw any more money/Ironite away on these events. Problem is Shaman Eddie is a character I have wanted to see in the game since the beginning. Decisions decisions :(

MoonShadow
04-20-2017, 08:06 AM
^Same here. I've burned that 900 ironite last time on nautical souls only to get another ten dupes, which went sacrificed just for another useless souls... and the saga could go forth... :(

URock
04-20-2017, 10:49 AM
I bought 10 sacrificial souls, opened the 1st and got Shaman Eddie :cool:.

Got him a second and third time after opening a red Warrior Soul and a rare soul.

It seems that his fury attack is bugged:

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?5408-Shaman-Eddie-(Warrior-Type)&p=37876&viewfull=1#post37876
http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?5408-Shaman-Eddie-(Warrior-Type)&p=37889&viewfull=1#post37889

elitejt8
04-20-2017, 02:55 PM
Hi Spartan I have a question what is the percent of a shaman or a five star Eddie dropping from a sacrificial soul and a rare soul thanks :)

chase20100
04-21-2017, 05:41 PM
I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. Been burned too many times now on these "improved chance of xyz character" events. After the Navigator Souls event I said I wouldn't throw any more money/Ironite away on these events. Problem is Shaman Eddie is a character I have wanted to see in the game since the beginning. Decisions decisions :(

I've dumped probably close to three hundred into this game, and the RNG always screws me. Especially around these events. I spent some Ironite I had been saving up when this event started on a ten pack plus I bought two separate souls at 100 ironite a pop. All dupes. No shaman. No usable characters. Wound up sacrificing them and got shite as well. The same happened with the Navigator which is why I swore I'd not dump money into this game until these issues are resolved. Glad I stood by that choice. I want Shaman Eddie, but I'm not spending money on the off chance I might get him. It feels like the RNG favors other players instead of it being blind luck but who really knows.

satani
04-24-2017, 08:29 AM
I bought 10 sacrificial souls, opened the 1st and got Shaman Eddie :cool:.

Got him a second and third time after opening a red Warrior Soul and a rare soul.

It seems that his fury attack is bugged:

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?5408-Shaman-Eddie-(Warrior-Type)&p=37876&viewfull=1#post37876
http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?5408-Shaman-Eddie-(Warrior-Type)&p=37889&viewfull=1#post37889

not only his fury is bugged. His basic attacks/physical attacks deal nearly zero damage. (tested with no skill shards at 100 with all 50ies talismans.

i spent a 10 pack souls on my account an did not get him. This weekend i spend another souls off the pvp rewards and got him. This morning, i grabbed another 100 ironite together and spent another sould: bam: a second one! So i admit, that his droprate is pretty high. My friend also had him twice. (one was enough to fulfill the ultimate sacrifice, which gave him a rainmaker).

I'm thinking of stacking him to magic damage, as his only aoe basic attack deals magic damage. Yet his damage overall is pretty low. I think, they should alter his damage: either stack to one damage kind or make the attacks stat-scaling and based, so that euqipping him will be easier.

Patrice-1201
04-27-2017, 09:15 PM
Loved this event it allowed me to complete my Eddies collection!

Kris-0707
04-27-2017, 11:14 PM
Loved this event it allowed me to complete my Eddies collection!

Nice, gratz Patrice, I will never complete all Eddies collection, I sold default Eddie last year, needed gold, what a noob I was lol, I don't know if there is a chance to get him from any soul.

druid138
04-28-2017, 12:13 AM
Nice, gratz Patrice, I will never complete all Eddies collection, I sold default Eddie last year, needed gold, what a noob I was lol, I don't know if there is a chance to get him from any soul.

You're in luck. He does drop. I got him from my first Legendary Soul.

druid138-6195