PDA

View Full Version : Sacrificial Souls : What did you get ?

Rygone
04-19-2017, 08:46 PM
So, lucky or not with those souls ?

I've opened 30 sacrificial souls :

1 Shaman Eddie 5*
1 Magus CotD 4* (Dupe)
28 3* crap

At least the Shaman is mine :rolleyes:

BillLion
04-19-2017, 08:51 PM
1 Shaman Eddie
1 3* junk

Ecstatic

Now, I just need 17 more skill shards :p

Tridimensionale
04-19-2017, 08:57 PM
2 sacrificial soul --> 1 shaman .. never been so lucky :cool:
Set as main toon if someone wants to test it (talisman sets in progress)

Patrice-1201
04-19-2017, 08:59 PM
2 sacrificial soul --> 1 shaman .. never been so lucky :cool:
Set as main toon if someone wants to test it (talisman sets in progress)

opened 30 souls

Finally got my Cyborg then Aces High (my 4th) but no Shaman... rest is meaningless but so happy with Cyborg!

Browno
04-19-2017, 09:14 PM
Opened 6 souls got 2 shaman and rest 3*

Sidney
04-19-2017, 09:15 PM
So I've had a ton of regular souls lined up to sacrifice for a while. Cashed in about 500 of em and ended up pulling 12 Sacrificial souls... one by one fed them to Eddie in the BoS... not even a glimmer of red light... tried a few regular rare souls I've been hoarding and nothing but regular trash and dupes. Bought a 10 pack or Sacrificial souls with 900 ironite I've been saving for a rainy day. Tossed all 10 of them in at the same time... Red lights... And Shaman Eddie graced me with his presence... Along with some more 4 star dupes, but hey... Finally got what I was trying for... now to level him up and see if he is shard worthy... I've been hoarding trooper badges too... :D

Digitalblaze
04-19-2017, 09:41 PM
10 souls 10 3star dupes...that bitter taste of shit all yet again

BonFire
04-19-2017, 10:22 PM
10 souls, 9 3* junk, and Magus CotD. Which is my third. Goddamn it. Why did I even bother? Should've jut bought 10 regular souls for less ironite. Would've wound up being the same thing.

Patrice-1201
04-19-2017, 10:42 PM
What a night, after Cyborg, I got Shaman.... Only Vampire Hunter left to complete my Eddie's collection ;-)

Rodrigo-3281
04-19-2017, 10:45 PM
Took the plunge and got 23 Sacrifice Souls and I was able to get a Shaman Eddie! Super stoked about that since I didn't get a Navigator Eddie with the Navigator Souls.

The only other toon I got that I didn't have was an Assassin Corrupt Ox Cultist. Does anybody have this toon? Any good?

Tritium
04-20-2017, 06:34 AM
Used a 10-pack and received Pharaoh Eddie (!!!) and a dupe SSD among many 3* sacrificial lambs. I'm quite pleased with that pull. Will get another 10-pack as soon as I earn 250 more ironite.

satani
04-20-2017, 08:43 AM
spent 13 souls on my main account: got me the aces high eddie. May become a good replacement for the navigator in pvp.
on my secont account, i spent 10 souls and got nothing - not even a 4*.
my friend spent ~20 souls and all he got was a 4* green golden son - *yay*, yet on his second account, he spent 10 souls and got the shaman eddie.

I'm now patiently waiting to get enough dupes and lamb-toons to fill my vortex meter. (i'm beyond 3/4).

Lulero
04-20-2017, 11:25 AM
Just open'd 20 for a total of 21 and pulled 2 (!!!) Shaman Eddie. Had only Cybord Eddie as natural 5* eddie/ally so far ... So it feels great. I can also start working toward that ultimate sacrifice :p

Blacksteel
04-20-2017, 12:40 PM
got 10 pack, 6th try was the shaman eddie, also got a 4* dup undead rescuer warrior, rest 3*.

Jofer16
04-20-2017, 12:42 PM
Scored 2 Shamans last night, both from Sacrifice rewards.

First one I sacrificed a dupe 5* and got 5 of the new souls as a reward, boom Shaman. Later on in the evening I was doing some dungeon grinding and got another 2 sacrificial souls from Tier 1 sacrifices doing 1* and 2* junk toons. Even though my sacrifices seem to crash about 25% of the time, it was a great addition, I've been having the most fun lately just grinding dungeons for regular souls and then sacrificing piles of them. Pleases my grinding nature.

And thanks for the Shaman, inciting my World of Warcraft nostalgia again. My buddy used to have a Tauren Shaman named Angrybeef haha.

blade685
04-20-2017, 01:14 PM
15 today and only dupes no shaman

Kris-0707
04-20-2017, 01:51 PM
Spent all my ironite (over 1400) for souls and get f**k all, this is just ridiculous, only *** trash. I shouldn't try with my luck. During Christmast didn't get Coalgiver, next event with nautical souls didn't bring me Navigator, have used plenty of souls on both ocasions. This is just wrong, new Eddies should be given to everyone within special events like Sparton300, not "buy special souls and MAYBE you'll get new toon".

hold
04-20-2017, 01:57 PM
Spent all my ironite (over 1400) for souls and get f**k all, this is just ridiculous, only *** trash. I shouldn't try with my luck. During Christmast didn't get Coalgiver, next event with nautical souls didn't bring me Navigator, have used plenty of souls on both ocasions. This is just wrong, new Eddies should be given to everyone within special events like Sparton300, not "buy special souls and MAYBE you'll get new toon".

+1 ... I didn't get a Navigator in opening quite a lot of Nautical souls and also bought a megapack of the new souls plus got some through sacrifice and didn't get the new Eddie as well. Just having a really shit day after this update. Plenty of bugs spoil the fun playing and on top you get f*ck all.

I'll wrap the day up now and go to the pub ... seems like the far better option :)

Aristo4
04-20-2017, 02:20 PM
- green buzz
- red buzz
- RTTH eddie
- corrupt owl cultist

As usual ,glad I had no ironite for a 10pack.

Jofer16
04-20-2017, 02:27 PM
I'll wrap the day up now and go to the pub ... seems like the far better option :)

Breaks are good. Was frustrated the other day from bugs and a lack of communication on any progress, took the day off not really touching the game. Went out, grilled up a big pile of various meats, had a fire, and did some pistol shooting target practice. No sense in playing a game if it doesn't make you happy. This should be entertainment after all.

Have one for me too at the pub! :)

PerthEddie
04-20-2017, 03:41 PM
I had a mountain of common souls so have sacrificed a load of them and got 12 Sacrificial souls out of them. Only opened 8 so far. Got an Assassin Wicker Golem which is a new toon for me but the rest was the usual 3* shit we all get. Doubt I will spend any Ironite on Soul packs (been burned too many times on events like this). This is probably another Eddie I won't get which I will be gutted about as I have wanted to see Shaman Eddie since the game was released :(

Kris-0707
04-20-2017, 05:24 PM
On my way back from work, I went to the shop to buy something to drink this afternoon, and what I get on the bottle cap? What an irony after that many souls spent and still didn't have him in the game ....

Nekroliun
04-20-2017, 05:53 PM
Amagad! I come back to find out that sacrifice has come and the new eddie has been released yesterday (great timing btw), and i think i went too far by sacrificing every single char that i had (rip 2 nomad and cotd, you will be forgotten) but got damn, got 50 sacrificial souls, 1 legend and 3 skill shards

Opened them and BOOM

SHAMAN AND VAMP HUNTER!

Although i dont really want vamp hunter as much as i want other assassin eddies... *cough* rainmaker * cough*

Now im debating, should i sacrifince vamp for more shit?

Nicko
04-21-2017, 05:16 AM
Amagad! I come back to find out that sacrifice has come and the new eddie has been released yesterday (great timing btw), and i think i went too far by sacrificing every single char that i had (rip 2 nomad and cotd, you will be forgotten) but got damn, got 50 sacrificial souls, 1 legend and 3 skill shards

Opened them and BOOM

SHAMAN AND VAMP HUNTER!

Although i dont really want vamp hunter as much as i want other assassin eddies... *cough* rainmaker * cough*

Now im debating, should i sacrifince vamp for more shit?

I really believe certain accounts have an affinity for certain toons. Scored a Rainmaker and a Shaman last night...and with the 25 Sacrificial souls I received from a Lvl 6 Sacrifice...scored a SECOND Rainmaker today

He was promptly barbecued at the fire pit...

Nekroliun
04-21-2017, 08:03 AM
I really believe certain accounts have an affinity for certain toons. Scored a Rainmaker and a Shaman last night...and with the 25 Sacrificial souls I received from a Lvl 6 Sacrifice...scored a SECOND Rainmaker today

He was promptly barbecued at the fire pit...

Maybe, so far in 5*s i got 3 nomads, a red CotD, shaman, vamp hunter, AG and im pretty sure thats it, ive realised how upset i was after the summoning cuz i didnt get viking or rainmaker or CG, which are my most wanted chars.

People want a nomad, i got 3, i feel so violated

Just got another shaman from completing the vortex and sacrificing vamp hunter, which i sacrificed into a corrupted harpy which turned into a bunch of 3*s which turned into gunner evo shards, amazing

mikmar
04-21-2017, 09:08 AM
From tier 6 sacrifice I got 25 sacrificial souls, and from the book of souls came out 3 new chars for me:
- Shaman Eddie
- Blue Corrupt Rescuer
- Assassin Cultist

I cannot complain this time.

Ubajoa
04-21-2017, 10:45 AM
- Shaman eddie
- Samurai eddie
- Tailgunner eddie
- Assassin pyro soldier
- some dupes including an alliance general

I'm amazed with my luck this time.

Patrice-1201
04-21-2017, 10:49 AM
All together, I got 3 Shaman, Cyborg, Samurai, 4 AOF, 3 AOP, 3 AOF, Aces High, 2 Red Pyros, 1 Sentinel Harpy, 1 Sentinel Corrupt Droid... all together these Sacrificial Souls are amazing ;-) Too bad the update broke Artillery Dog and make me go from 2900 points in PVP to 1900 overnight...

blade685
04-21-2017, 10:57 AM
like yesterday, only dupes and crap toons from sacrificials ( 12) and rare souls :(

JJJ428
04-22-2017, 02:22 AM
Bought the 10 pack and had a couple others from sacrificing and got two Shaman eddies.

Tritium
04-23-2017, 12:48 AM
Got another 10-pack and received Shaman Eddie :D, a dupe SSD (my 2nd from sacrificial souls lol - got 3 total now), a Gunner Golden Sun (my first!), and some dupe Eddies that will make for great sacrificial lambs. All in all, I am pleased with these pulls! :)

BillLion
04-23-2017, 12:51 AM
Got another 10-pack and received Shaman Eddie :D, a dupe SSD (my 2nd from sacrificial souls lol - got 3 total now), a Gunner Golden Sun (my first!), and some dupe Eddies that will make for great sacrificial lambs. All in all, I am pleased with these pulls! :)

You did good -congrats!

90mphyorker
04-24-2017, 01:06 AM
I got 3 Sacrificial Souls from Sacrifice today. no Shaman Eddie. Did get a Gunner Child of the Damned which is new for me.

Got 700odd Ironite so might be able to get 900 ironite before the 29th. Just not sure if I want to use it. Is Shaman Eddie actually worth it? I've never had any luck in these special soul events. Never got the Eddie and a dupe SSD and now my Gunner Child have been my best pulls. Thinking about just saving my Ironite for a rainy day.

BillLion
04-24-2017, 01:30 AM
I got 3 Sacrificial Souls from Sacrifice today. no Shaman Eddie. Did get a Gunner Child of the Damned which is new for me.

Got 700odd Ironite so might be able to get 900 ironite before the 29th. Just not sure if I want to use it. Is Shaman Eddie actually worth it? I've never had any luck in these special soul events. Never got the Eddie and a dupe SSD and now my Gunner Child have been my best pulls. Thinking about just saving my Ironite for a rainy day.

Congrats on Gunner CotD -great score! Mine is fully sharded and is part of my fast farm team. Have fun w/ him. Can't tell you what to do -but I know I'd go for more sacrificials! Good luck.

chase20100
04-24-2017, 02:20 AM
Bought twenty-five sacrificial souls and came up with a bunch of dupes I wound up sacrificing to get crap for. Really crap luck with the RNG.

90mphyorker
04-24-2017, 05:36 AM
Congrats on Gunner CotD -great score! Mine is fully sharded and is part of my fast farm team. Have fun w/ him. Can't tell you what to do -but I know I'd go for more sacrificials! Good luck.

I'm spoilt now for farming toons. Grim Reaper Ed, Angel of Pain and Alliance General get me through Game of Death no problem. Can swap them for Sentinel Souless Demon, Warrior Rocket Dog, The Wickerman, Warrior or Assassin Child of the Damned and still get through on auto. So I nearly resacrificed him as I've got too many toons to shard up already. But then I realised how silly that would be. He'a a hard character to get. Gone with a Invisibility set and going to try that new strike Taliaman set on him. I'll probably end up buying the Sacrifical souls and hope I get lucky like those peoplw who get Cyborg Eddie. Haha.

BillLion
04-25-2017, 05:18 PM
Well, after several level one sacrifices this AM one yielded a sacrificial soul which gave me a navigator eddie!

I've been wanting this guy, so I'm psyched!

Him and Shaman are my 2 good draws from this sacrificial "event." Pretty happy about that despite some of the PVP frustrations.

CanyptianFit
04-25-2017, 05:29 PM
Navigator Eddie (Peg leg Ed), is my current farming dude alongside AoF and either Wickerman or Nomad.

Pretty solid. Even having thoughts of sharding him some.

Good pull Billlion.

BillLion
04-25-2017, 05:57 PM
Navigator Eddie (Peg leg Ed), is my current farming dude alongside AoF and either Wickerman or Nomad.

Pretty solid. Even having thoughts of sharding him some.

Good pull Billlion.

Thank you, Canyptian!

My current fast farm team is Tailgunner, gunner COTD & Nomad (LOL 4th varies by day). Peg leg is one I look forward to working into the mix!

Strigoi-8297
04-26-2017, 12:02 AM
11 Sacrificial souls used and only an Assasin Harpy i kept.

I never spended cash buying ironites from the game. But i decided to use some ironites with these eleven sacrificial souls and just got nothing.

Tritium
04-26-2017, 04:40 AM
Just pulled an Assassin Troll from a sac soul I got via sacrificing trash toons. Not bad. :)

blade685
04-26-2017, 12:22 PM
ten more and only shit 3* dupes, so frustrating system :(

blade685
04-26-2017, 12:30 PM
10 more and 1 dupe DM and 3* shit dupes seriously....it seems that dev want all leave the game :mad:

OdoyleRules
04-26-2017, 02:13 PM
I think its time to fry my spare Samurai Eddie and some spare Trolls. (25 Sacrificial Souls)
4* Pharaoh Dog
4* Sentinel Harpy
The rest 3* to be put into the BBQ.

Wow. Seems legit. \m/

Enti
04-28-2017, 10:56 AM
Shaman Eddie and Assassin Newbie, rest dupes. At least my vortex almost filled during the event so I can get other dupes from Legendary soul

Wondering when I'll obtain the missing 4%5* characters

nuclear1250
04-28-2017, 11:08 AM
Mainly dupes of characters I already had, gave me two Shamans, but the crowning moment was when I opened one and ended up getting Rainmaker Eddie. Needless to say I was in a bit of disbelief after having given up any chance of getting any of the rare A / G Eddies except for Navigator who I got in the last event.

Then a few days later I ended up pulling Tailgunner Eddie. I guess my luck is finally turning round.

treeb0mbb
04-28-2017, 06:20 PM
Damn so I opened 10 souls and got the RNG luck kind of this time. Got a shaman eddie and a green pyro (dupe but 4* not bad) was pretty excited because this was the best luck I had so far with special event souls.

Crow Demon
04-29-2017, 02:30 PM
Bought 4 souls, got 3 in pieces in the pit, and 1 kept because buffs.

Lulero
04-29-2017, 09:28 PM
Skip to the end, just me walling some text 'cause I'm happy.

I already posted what I got from my 21 first sacrificial souls : 2 shaman eddies.

From more sacrifices, meaning a little above 10 souls, it got better. Yet another Shaman Eddie (I do feel sorry for those won't get their hands on him), and ...

Nomad! My first natural 5* ally (:

I already stated this but before that event the only natural 5* (aside from Grim Reaper) I had was Cyborg, not the worst for sure but given the number of souls, including legendary, I open'd it feels low.

I shouted so loudly when I pulled that one I think everyone in the neighborhood freaked out.

So far got cyborg, sentinel allied bomber boy, gunner corrupt rescuer and warrior pyro soldier maxed with skill shards. Run to the hill and fear of the dark eddies aren't far but they'll have to wait, definitely gonna max this baby nomad first.

Long story short: About 30 and some souls, 3 shaman eddies and nomad